All Comments on 'She Wants to be a Porn Star'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Need to continue

I enjoyed this story. But I think that you need to add a few more chapters of Lisa's adventures in the world of porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
super

kablam ytou hit it rate on the head it was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot the way they all cummed

What I loved was the way he made her cum several times but didn't cum in her. Instead, he pulled out and jerked off all over her belly and the guy watching and jerking off cummed also while she watched them boht jerk off. This was definitely a story worth more than 100 points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Pornography

When I read the first two paragraphs I knew I was going to enjoy this story and the line--"had'nt been fucked in over a week and was going crazy" really hit home. Reading the story did'nt get me fucked but it got me off twice and that helped me retain my sanity till I did get laid.

This author is a really talented pornographer and can be proud of that ability to give pleasure to her readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
babe!

Christ I loved this story! Me and Vince however had to be content with cumming on our own.

magicguy1971magicguy1971about 4 years ago

Incredible and vivid story. Kept me rock hard through the end wishing I were Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Really loved this story!!! Especially as a woman. Glad it didn't end with him cumming on her face or in her mouth. Really had me wishing I was her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous