She was Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,996 Followers

They smirked, and walked around humming the wedding march for the rest of the week.

..................

I checked and double checked everything on the list Shanna had given me. How could something that took this long to coordinate be fun?

Shanna has Star and her two friends in her four wheel drive, Marissa had her two friends, plus Darcy and her buddies in hers. It was pretty packed. Me? I was driving one of the company truck, the bed loaded down with the gear. Support vehicle, according to Shanna.

It took four hours to get where we were going, but it was worth it. We were completely isolated, it would take thirty minutes just to drive to the bathhouses. If they had to go before then, they would have to do a bear imitation.

Shanna took over, barking orders, and four tents sprouted from the ground. I was tasked with getting the foodstuff organized into the bear proof containers, something that didn't make me warm and fuzzy. The coolers would be locked in the vehicles at night, and Shanna had some bear repellant she spray liberal doses of around the site and the vehicles. Then I had to assemble the charcoal grill we'd carried with us. By lunch time, we were squared away. Lunch was cold cuts and sodas, the girl giggling and eyeing the lake.

While they donned bathing suits, I drove back to the marina, and got the keys to the largest pontoon boat they had, and took an hour's worth of instruction. It was huge, and was supposed to handle eighteen adults, so I figured nine girls and two adults wouldn't tax it.

I drove back to see nine girls and one woman lying around on blankets in bathing suits, soaking up the sun. I looked at them, seeing how grown my babies were, knowing my time with them was growing shorter. Marissa would be off to college in two years, Darcy not far behind. My nest would truly be empty.

Then I saw Shanna, lying on her stomach in her string thong, top undone. As the blood diverted from my head, I had the thought that maybe it wouldn't be so empty if I followed my heart.

I sat down beside her, and she murmurred a greeting, handing me some lotion and telling me to do her back. Her skin was surprisingly soft and supple. I did her back, and she flipped that long black hair out or her eyes, grinned, and told me to do the rest of her.

"You have no idea how badly I'd love to do that, but we have an audience, so I think I'll let you do it."

She looked over, and nine girls were watching, the older ones grinning. She sighed and sat up, giving me a quick glimpse of dark brown nipple before she tied her top. It was almost as nerve wracking watching her lotion herself as it would have been had I got to do it. I decided pretty quickly a dip in the cool waters of the lake was just what I needed. Shanna smirked and Marissa and her friends grinned as I dove into the lake.

I cooked for them while they played, Shanna had brought some games that required a lot of physical activity, and they screamed and ran until they were ready to drop. We fed them, and then hauled them back to the bathhouses. I took my shower, and then had to sit outside on the bench forever while ten females went through whatever rituals that prepared them for bed.

They were nodding in the vehicles, and we almost had to carry some of them to tents. Every girl followed Star's lead when she kissed me goodnight and called me Uncle Jack, every girl followed suit, and I got nine very nice, very sweet kisses,

Then Star did the same thing to Shanna, and soon every girl was giving Aunt Shanna a kiss. We expected them to stay up, but the exercise had served it's purpose, and they were all out like a light in thirty minutes, and every tent had a snorer. Shanna and I walked down to the lake with a couple of chairs, and sat in the moonlight, enjoying the quiet. I'd slipped a couple of bottles of wine into one of the coolers, and we shared a bottle, drinking out of plastic cups.

Shanna must have had a pretty tiring day, because she nodded off after half the second cup was downed. She was a solid chunk of muscle, and there was no way I would be able o carry her. I shook her gently, but she didn't respond. I bent over to talk into her ear and not wake up the girls, but the opportunity was too much, so I nibbled her neck, planting gentle kisses down to her shoulder blades, exposed in her short little sundress. She moaned slightly and I felt her shift. She turned her head and kissed me, slowly, gently, savoring the moment.

She finally pulled back, smiling and stroking my cheek. "You can wake me up like that any time you want, honey. Now help me up, we need to hit the rack, those girls will have us up at the crack of dawn."

She held out her hand, and didn't let go as we walked back to the tent. I stopped outside, suddenly realizing there was only one tent. Shanna saw me hesitate and tugged gently. "It's just for sleep, Jack. I'm pretty vocal when I get started, and I have no intention of damaging nine young minds. Now come on.

I was even more surprised to see a double height queen size air mattress, with two sleeping bags open and zipped together.

"I sleep on the left side," she said, as she turned out the lantern. I heard a rustling sound, and realized it was her dress, hitting the floor. She had on a tiny pair of white bikini panties and nothing else, she slid in and threw the cover back. "You coming?"

I didn't even hesitate, dropping my shorts and sliding in beside her in my boxers. She gave me a quick little kiss, turned over and spooned to me, dragging my arm over her tummy, snuggled until she was comfortable, and was out instantly. It took me a while because I had to will the iron bar in my boxers into melting, but eventually sleep found me.

I woke up to giggling, still spooned to her, but now my hand was firmly latched onto one soft but solid breast, the nipple poking out between my fingers. Shanna sighed, arching back into me while keeping my hand firmly where it was, before giggling. She reached down and grabbed my morning wood. "If we were alone, I have ways of making that thing deflate, but surrounded by young girls like we are, you're on your own. But hurry up, I swear I can hear stomachs rumbling. We need to prepare breakfast."

I stumbled out a few minutes later, and Darcy showed me the primitive bathroom just behind the tree line, that I didn't know about. It was rude but adequate, and Shanna had the foresight to bring a large container of water and sanitizing soap.

I was pretty good on a grill, but Shanna took over breakfast, delegating things to the older girls. Soon the sound of sausage frying filled the air, while I chopped peppers, onion, and ham for omelets. Shanna brought the biggest cast iron frying pan I had ever seen, heated oil, and made the best pancakes I had ever tasted from buckwheat flour and fresh blueberries. We gorged, and them Shanna made them all help clean up, wash the dishes, pick up the trash, pack away the utensils and food, until it looked like we'd never been here.

Shanna pulled out a couple of rods and walked down to the lake with every girl in tow, and then taught each to fish. There were plenty of small bream in the cove, so everybody caught something. Endless picture were made, and the girls told me in no uncertain terms we would be visiting somewhere like Academy or Dick's very soon.

We lazed around until nearly lunch, when we drove back to the marina. Shanna had made them wear sneakers, and cover their swimsuits with shorts and tees. They thought it was because we took them to lunch at the marina restaurant for lunch. Oddly enough, they featured Italian cuisine, and plates of spaghetti, ravioli, huge meatballs, and other sundry dishes got shared. Little girls could really pack it away.

We had them walk down to the piers, to admire the boats. There were a lot of squeals when they understood the big one was for them, and they thundered on board, moaning when Shanna made them put on life vests. "We have a student driver," she said, "grinning at me. Best not to take any chances."

We putted around slowly, until everyone got comfortable. The jackets and clothes came off, and it was wall to wall swimsuits. The older girls got a lot of attention from passing boaters, and when one drunk guy screamed "Show your tits," I thought Shanna was going to go overboard after then.

The girls just laughed. "Relax, honey. I was a hormonal teen once, and you were too, a lot more recently than I was. They're just having fun. If they come close again though, they're all yours.

She thought about that for a second and walked to the after deck. I heard whoops echoing across the lake, and she came back grinning, adjusting her top. I never said a word.

We anchored in a cove, and I uncovered the best feature on the boat. A sliding board that shot you out into the water off the side of the boat, a little pump keeping water on the board to make it easier. Soon they were going off two by two, screaming as they went airborne.

One little girl hung back,and it came out she couldn't swim. The others were sensitive enough to offer to stop, a pretty mature thing for kids so young, but Shanna saved the day. She took the girl to the back, and after a few minutes she came back, wearing a life vest. Shanna climbed the ladder with her, and her, and they went off together. I don't know who was screaming more, Shanna or Vicky. The cove was pretty shallow, with a nice little beach, and we bumped the shore when they got tired, tying it off. We scrounged firewood and pulled out the cooler, and soon they were roasting wieners and marshmallows, sipping on sodas. Shanna had Vicky off to the side,talking to her quietly, and a few minutes later I looked up as Vicky dog paddled by me.

We sat on the boat later, feet dangling off the boat, side by side, when I reached over and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. Her smile lit up the twilight.

"What was that for?"

"For helping Vicky. You're going to be a super mother."

Tears sprang to her eyes and she dove off the boat, swimming out into the cove, looking out at the channel. When she finally came in, I helped her wrangle the girls, cleaning up our mess, making sure the fire was out, and we slowly motored back to the dock.

"Did I do something to hurt your feelings? If I did, you know I didn't mean to, and I apologize."

She brushed my cheek, smiling a tender smile. "You didn't say anything wrong, honey. You just gave me a compliment no one ever has before. I just didn't know how to process it."

She leaned against me all the way back, holding my arm. I could not remember the last time I was so content.

The kids moaned when we got back, until we told them we had it for three more days. They were still babbling excitedly when we stopped for showers on the way back to camp.

We had a light dinner that the girls fixed, insisting Shanna and I relax, so we sat in camp chairs, getting pampered. Shanna talked about her new job, she was part owner of a security service, along with three of her fellow veterans, and seemed to be successful, though she didn't care much for the erratic hours and travel as much as she thought.

I told her about selling the company, surprising her. "It didn't bother me, the whole thing started when I was just trying to help a friend, Harry and June more or less forced me into it. They're good,loyal friends, but I really didn't enjoy it that much, and money didn't really mean that much to me. I just wanted enough to provide a good life for my family, and later just for my girls."

She sighed, and held my hand. "I know you don't really show it, but Charlie hurt you more than you let show. I was married once, myself. I loved the guy, and I thought he was my life partner, until I got back from a deployment and found out he was divorcing me for what I thought was a good friend, and she was six months pregnant. At least he had the decency to wait until I came home, but it still hurt."

I was a little shocked, she had never mentioned it before, and I found it sad. Charlie had taught me a lot about channeling pain. so I could understand.

We lazed in the chairs until dinner was served. I was more than glad my girls had learned to use a grill, because most of the others were clueless. Shanna and I washed up, while the girls sat around the fire, singing as one of Marissa's friends played guitar. It didn't sound bad, sitting in the dark, with no one else around to judge your abilities.

We tried to wear the pontoon out, and the girls were adamant that for both birthday presents combined that we get one of our own. I did not fight the suggestion at all.

Shanna and I shared a bed for three more nights, sleeping in our underwear. The last day, the girls were almost frantic, trying to cram as much fun into the day as possible. It left them so worn they dropped like rocks right after dinner, not even trying to sit up around the fire.

Shanna kissed me as she dropped her shorts and pulled off her tee, sighing as she took off her bra, rubbing her breasts absently in relief. I found the sight very sensual. She realized what she was doing and smiled. "Come to bed, and I'll let you finish the massage."

I was in the bed before she could finish talking. She spooned, and I rubbed those magnificent peaks, tweaking her nipples as she moaned lightly. She wriggled, and her panties flew across the tent.

"I don't have the willpower to wait any longer. You need to love me, now!"

My body was more than willing, but I had enough brain cells still getting blood to ask about the girls.

"They're exhausted. You could probably parade a brass band through right now and they wouldn't even roll over. Plus, we're going to be quiet, and gentle. I'll rock your world when we're alone. Now drop those boxers."

I touched, I rubbed, as she sighed in appreciation. She shoved that exceptional bottom into me, and I slid right in. I think we both moaned a little at the feeling. We rocked gently for a long time, before she grabbed a towel.

"I need you to finish me, I'm almost there. I'm usually pretty loud when I orgasm, so I'm going to be biting down on this towel. Hurry."

I grabbed her hips tighter, getting faster until it seemed like I was doing a jackhammer imitation. I was close, but the most important thing to me at the time was satisfying her, so I starting rolling her nipples with my fingers, pulling them out before releasing them, then doing it again. It was no secret when she peaked, her scream, even through the towel, seemed pretty loud.

I reached the point of no return, releasing what felt like gallons, as she rocked her hips, trying to drain me. We fell back limply, exhausted. She snuggled in even tighter, and drifted off while I was still inside her, I could have sworn I heard her say,"love you', but I couldn't be sure.

I lay there in that tent, in the middle of nowhere surrounded by little girls, and realized I was the happiest I had been in a very, very long time, and went to sleep smiling.

The girls got us up, and after a tremendous kiss, we dressed and went out to face the world. Marissa, Darcy, and the rest of the girls had smug grins, and I knew there were no secrets in a tent. I looked at Shanna, enjoying the blush, as we cooked our last meal. After everything was packed, we looked around to make sure we left the camp better than we found it, and left, taking memories home that would last a lifetime.

In a move I'm sure was planned. Marissa drove Shanna's SUV, another girl drove hers, and Shanna rode with me. We drove, holding hands, feeling no need to speak.

An hour from home, Shanna finally spoke. "I've thought about this a lot, for years, truth be told. We could go home, date, dance around how we feel about each other, but I'm going to cut to the chase and give you some options. You will love me. You will marry me. You will give me some more children to love besides Star and our girls. And this is an absolute must, you will spend the rest of your life with me. If you object to any of this, I will get into my car when we get back, drive off,and you will never see me again. Oh, and by the way, I love you. What are your thoughts on the matter?"

"Well, let me think. Okay, I've thought. We'll go to the jewelers tomorrow, find you a ring. Then we, or rather you, will go house hunting. I refuse to start married life in my ex's basement, so the sooner you find our home, the quicker we can set up housekeeping. You might want to bring the girls in consultation when you narrow your choices. Agreed? Oh,and just to make it formal, Shanna Hunter, will you marry me?""

She just sat there for a few seconds, before the tears started. Then the tears gave way to a smug look. She texted someone and told me to pull over, right now. I thought the girl driving Marissa's Jeep was going to wreck, she pulled over so fast. Shanna jumped from the truck, raced around and pulled me out before I could get out on my own, ans as nine girls danced and screamed around us, gave me the most satisfying kiss of my life.

Marissa happened to still be holding her phone, and I looked down to the message.

"Operation a success! Well done, troops!"

I looked at her and she grinned while flaming red. "Oops. You weren't supposed to see that." she said, as she hugged me again.

.................................

I sighed as I closed out my computer, thinking.

I was sixty today, my last day of working. I was retiring, I had made plenty of money, and it was time. Darcy turned out to be a whiz at math and business, so when she got her MBA she started working for Harry, coming over three years ago to learn the business from the ground up, before she took over as CEO of a global operation.

Marissa followed in my original footsteps, getting an engineering degree, specializing in bridge building, a career that took her all over the world. She had found a life partner, and they had adopted two little girls, my only grandchildren so far. Darcy was still married to her job, although she seemed really close to an engineer she had met through her sister.

My musings were interrupted when my wife came in, our twin daughters in tow. They were going to graduate high school soon, and had chose different colleges, wanting to live life as an individual for a change. Shanna was right as always, when she told Charlie we would make beautiful chocolate babies.

Shanna retired from the field the day we married, and took over the management of her company, before selling her share tot he others when she found she was pregnant. Our company were almost their only clients, Harry's empire had become huge, and there were many times when information they uncovered altered business decisions significantly.

She helped me pack up the pictures on my desk, stopping at one of our wedding photos, one of her with her bridal party. June as matron of honor, and nine bridesmaid, three sixteen year olds, three thirteen year olds, and three ten year olds, all in their floor length gowns, looking elegant and beautiful, holding up their gowns, showing combat boots, holding a sign. "OPERATION SUCCESSFUL!"

We were retiring to our house on the lake, the same lake we camped at all those years ago. There were two huge pontoons and a speedboat tied to the docks, and all the kids from that trip were frequent visitors, bringing their own families, telling the tale of The Operation Of The Lake, as they called it. I doubted we would have much privacy, but that was all right.

Whatever happened to Charlie? Not that I cared other than how it affected my children, but she got the house. To say she was not pleased was a very fair statement, but she soon realized her venting was falling on deaf ears, and gave it up.

What really burned her is that a house came up for sale a block over, and Shanna decided that was the one we would start our family in. Half a millions dollars later, she had a show house that was featured in a magazine. It had a full size in ground pool and a hot tub, which we enjoyed until we almost wore it out the first year.

qhml1
qhml1
8,996 Followers