She was Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Custody was never an issue, because the girls were walking distance from each house, though they chose to stay with us most of the time, especially after their sisters were born. After all, they were almost grown by then.

Charlie remarried, twice. The first crashed after two years, because, surprise surprise, she got caught cheating. Luckily she was smart enough to get a prenupt, so she was protected. Just for the fun of it, Brenda and Barb tracked the wife down, and offered her a job.

I hear the second one is an open arrangement, and they use the basement for a playroom, so maybe she got what she wanted so many years ago. We see her every once in a while, and she doesn't speak, still carrying a grudge. Time has not been as kind as it could have been to her, and her age is starting to show. Old habits die hard, I guess, and she still likes the mall better than the gym.

"Dad! Hurry up! If we start now,we can still get an hour or two on the lake."

I grinned, picked up my box, and walked out with my family, to start the best part of my journey through life.

...................................

Well there you have it, another rambling tale many think was too long. I could have just as easily put this in Loving Wives, but to be truthful, it's a little toxic right now, too many people spouting their agendas instead of actually commenting on the story. If you enjoyed this, vote. And comment, tell me what you think. As always, thanks for your time. Enjoy the new year.

Q