She Wonders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,539 Followers

With her eyes closed every time they kissed, she went off to a purely physical place where the sexual, emotional, and spiritual, were all as one. And every time those kisses ended, she would open her eyes happy to see her son again.

Then she wondered; 'Do all the girls get such good treatment?'

'Just you,' he answered warmly. Eric was beginning to get a kick out of reading his mother's reactions, in the way that he exhibited his sexual prowess. A few short dips into her shallow waters and then he would slide deep and bring a wider smile to her face, though her brow creased with the intensity of the resulting blissful deep spasms.

'What makes me so special?' Sara inhaled deeply as another blissful; bomb erupted within.

'Mum, I love you,' Eric replied without hesitation.

Sara's breathing instantly deepened as that truth homed directly in on her heart. At the same time she was certain that the head of his cock was just about reaching her guts and it was so much to take all at once.

Sara's resulting smile held nothing back. She was suddenly gushing in more ways than one, unable to contain her emotions and her consequential sexual release. Gasping her utter delight, she returned his sentiment with her own love and pelted his face with kisses.

'Oh what you do to me,' she moaned as Eric continued his sexual assault.

So wet and warming, the long slide in was too irresistible, every single time. Their hips rolled back and forth together languidly, making for an easy dance. Her thighs embracing him, Sara smiled, eyes closed again as their lips continued wetly to envelop each other.

And what deep tingling sensations he caused. She could feel the thick swollen helmet of his rigid erection, plumbing deep, stretching her to limits she had never known, and causing her to spasm and to quiver all around him. Indeed, he knew how to make her feel special.

Oh so wet!

They could hear just how wet every time his length left her wanting, and honouring the want and need for more. Sara couldn't contain herself. She began to giggle, overcome by the shuddering pleasure his well-hung cock steadily pummelled into her.

'I can't believe how full I feel with you,' she gasped, looking down between them, gripping his arms firmly, as if to hold on for her life.

'Is it like being pregnant with me all over again?' Eric asked, eagerly picking up his pace, feeling her squirting around his cock now. An odd question for an odd situation she supposed. She overrode the typical reaction of asking what made him think of asking that.

Nodding, then shaking her head, then nodding , and shaking again, Sara gushed; 'Oh this is something different,' as Eric nibbled at her earlobe before propping himself up with his hands at her sides, repositioning himself to drive home harder, faster.

'All I'm doing is lying here,' she then blurted after some silence, her eyes wide in disbelief. Another wave of heady bliss enraptured her, causing her to turn rigid as Eric fucked her hard, watching her face contort and her tits bounce madly.

'Oh God,' she cried in short, sharp breaths; 'Oh God, Eric!'

And then the phone rang...

6

Again and again the phone rang, and it was hers, not his - buzzing away from inside her handbag on the bedroom floor while she opened up wider to her son's hurrying strokes.

Sara bit her lip, looked up sheepishly at Eric, who was now so engrossed in catching up with those orgasms that the ringing phone didn't seem to faze him. Soon enough Sara too was lost in pleasure again, and was also soon losing her mind as she peered down between the valley of her bouncing breasts to witness his hard wet cock plunging in and out of her sloshing depths.

Well, what a dilemma - wondering what her husband wanted now, meanwhile she and her son engaged in hot passionate sex. And again and again the phone rang a good half-minute before going silent and repeating its song all over again.

'Maybe I should answer that,' she blushed, and then moaned involuntarily as Eric filled her to the brim over and over again.

Eric shrugged, dripping sweat from his brow, his balls slapping her ass hard. And oh, that feeling she couldn't deny. Sara loved to feel a good pair of balls slapping her ass, and Eric's were so full and heavy. It made her feel all the more naughty.

'You can if you really want to,' he rasped. No she really didn't want to, but what would Jim suspect if she didn't pick up the phone? Sara guessed she would just find out later.

At that moment the guilt lying beneath her pleasured contortions turned to childlike mischief. Sara found herself grinning up at her son as they continued to grind their hot bodies together.

But then a realisation hit her. Only the second time they'd wound up in bed together, Sara and Eric were making a lot more eye contact now. Rather than with words, their purpose all but served, it seemed to communicate more than words could say.

Love, lust, danger, and even a strange innocence around their developed relationship, all kept their gazes locked. And as the phone rang out, and then started again, Eric sped up his thrusts again.

'Eric, darling,' Sara said; 'You're staring again...'

And yes he was. Eric was fucking his mother and revelling in her reactions as he plumbed her watery depths and loved her to orgasm after orgasm. And the way he stared down onto his mother thrilled her to those orgasms, over and again.

7

'I'm driving John and Sandra up to Scotland early tomorrow,' Jim curtly informed her as soon as she got back home. It caught her off guard. He had too. It was as if he had been waiting at the living room door as she passed by.

'I won't be back until late,' he added. 'Didn't want to have to stay up too late to have to tell you though,' he soon started complaining.

Although Sara had been careful to tidy her hair and makeup, there seemed no hiding the dishevelled feeling that came with being fucked through the bedroom wall. When he caught her, she had flinched - almost jumped out of her skin - and took a step away from Jim to regard his tense mood.

'Okay,' she eventually agreed, nodding affirmatively although uncertainly. 'Though they already have two cars between them...'

More to the point, immediately Sara's mind was putting in overtime. If she'd have known, if she was meant to have known, she could have cashed in some flexi-time to book the day off and ride along. That could have made for an opportunity to clear the air with Jim; away from it all.

'Yes I've been invited along to have lunch at the cottage so I thought I'd go along,' he said flatly.

How nice of her kids to include him...

But that too brewed suspicion, or was she being paranoid?

'Jim, don't you think it's a bit funny - John and Sandra leaving their families to go on a quiet holiday together?' Sara begged. Ever restrained, Jim put his hands into his trouser pockets and regarded his wife with a perturbed look.

'Everybody needs a getaway, love,' he reasoned, but then slipped in; 'Not just you!'

'It's just a family get-together,' he went on as mild outrage dawned on Sara's hurt face. 'I was invited too but you'd only have something to say.'

'By all means, Jim,' she resolved and surrendered her offence; 'If you want to go, you just go.'

'Well it's too late for that now,' he insisted, and announced his retirement to the bedroom.

8

Sara had already told Eric about his siblings' little getaway. It didn't surprise him. It shouldn't have surprised Sara either that he didn't care. As though Sara and Jim had divorced years before, it seemed that they had been separated into different lives.

A holiday would be nice. Sara hadn't had one in a few years now - cutting back the costs to save up for that early retirement nest - and Eric hadn't been away on his own at all. To Eric it wasn't as strange as Sara saw it.

Different people with their different lives!

That was it! John and Sandra wanted to get away from it all, including their own families. They'd always run their own clique and therefore it probably wouldn't have surprised him either that his dad had been invited too.

But dad liked to cut his holidays up into long weekends now, not take two weeks off in the summer with his wife. He hated sitting around for long periods of time.

Now in the middle of the week he was dropping work to drive his kids up to their little hideaway. Even at work Sara felt the stress easing off, just knowing that she wouldn't come home to an old grump who had too much to say but not the decency to say it.

Eric noticed the moment he stepped into the house that evening and could even feel the surreal absence. The TV was off. The living room and the entire ground floor of the house sounded dead, even as he and his mother greeted each other with small-talk.

Sara was more than happy to see him, despite not having called or messaged him an invite to tea. Again, freshly showered, her light blonde hair towelled off but damp and wild, Sara was wearing a white cotton robe and nothing underneath.

Eric asked where the old man was. She reminded him. Eric lifted his chin in one slow but thoroughly understanding nod. And then Sara informed him that Jim would be back late.

Whether that meant "past his bedtime of 9pm late" or "past midnight, everybody else's bedtime late" remained to be seen. And it wasn't of importance.

'We need to talk, darling,' Sara then said, after a long and quiet intake of breath. Her expression wasn't something that conveyed the signal to worry or to dread, but still he felt a touch uneasy about what those words could mean.

'You can tell me anything, mum,' he assured her in quick surrender. 'I know say it a lot,' he then admitted. So they went to the kitchen and brewed tea while Sara thought about the best way around what she felt needed to be said.

'I don't want us to stop seeing each other the way we have been,' she began. Her back was to him momentarily, and before she disarmed him with her smile, Eric dreaded that she was going to tell him they would have to.

'Do you want to stop?' Sara then asked.

Eric shook his head without hesitation. 'But will we have to?' he asked; 'Even if nobody knows, it could make matters worse between you and dad.'

Sara hadn't thought of it that way. In fact so far from her mind was the possibility that it now hit her from out of the blue with blunt force.

'Your dad and I have been having trouble for a while now,' she rebutted in their defence. 'I told you that and it's been steadily getting worse.

'I thought it was just about him not being able to, you know,' Eric hinted - To get it up!

He wasn't quite ready for the revelation that his mother had been using sex to smooth over the many other creases in their private life. How private could a boy's parents be?

'Without the sex, the rest has all just fallen apart,' she solemnly submitted.

'I knew he was a crank, but isn't that just life?' Eric asked.

She shrugged and then she wondered; 'I don't know, is it? I'd understand if we had our ups and downs, but now it's just one down after another!

'I need to save my marriage,' Sara concluded all too soon. 'I have to try or I won't forgive myself. He might still be the man I married. I might be overreacting, but then that would just make two of us, wouldn't it? Maybe there's something I'm missing...'

'Then do what you feel you need to do,' Eric replied supportively, getting up from his seat to coax her shoulders. The kettle boiled then, before they gazed into each others' eyes for longer than now seemed appropriate. 'I'll help any way I can.'

'Oh I will, and thank you,' she agreed, nodding enthusiastically, and Eric watched as she brewed the bags in both mugs. Then she fleetingly squeezed the thick meat of his shoulder and smiled.

'I'm here either way,' Eric felt the need to say. And then with a splash of milk, teabags discarded, they sat at the table talking over what was going on - or what Sara suspected was going on.

9

'I think I'm going to drop in on Kevin and Marie this week and see how things are,' Sara told him. She didn't often but maybe she would be doing John and Sandra's spouses a favour, if anything was going on.

And it didn't feel like scheming to either of them. This family wasn't one that grew with marriage and kids. Instead it had developed into a series of circles, groups that had limited communication between each other.

'Well why don't you drop in on Marie and leave Kevin to me?' Eric suggested. He met Kevin at least once a year, at Christmas parties if not New Years'. The times he had turned up to celebrate their kids' birthdays he seemed more than welcome. And Eric and Sandra's husband always had a blast, especially when it came to their similar style of observational humour.

Whether that would be out of the ordinary or not, he didn't care if it meant being of use and helping someone - if something really was amiss.

Sara considered it carefully. 'Wouldn't it seem out of place for you to be there?' she asked.

'You could always call him and offer for me to drop in if he's stressing over a handful.'

'I'll do that,' Sara nodded, and then her shoulders slumped. 'I'm going to have to swallow a lot of pride if I can patch things up with your dad. But I'm worried the whole family is going tits up, and I don't know why.'

'I don't think it's us,' Eric replied. 'It can't be because of me, or you!'

Uncertainly his mother nodded, and then cautiously sipped hot tea from the rim of her mug.

'We still might have to cool off while I can get around this,' she then said regretfully.

'Quit while we're ahead?' Eric joked, reaching over to tickle her fingertips with his own - a thing he had done since just about forever. Sara smiled tiredly but proudly. And then she shook her head.

And she knew that if he felt the same way she did, which he did, that the idea of having to stop hurt deeply even just to think about. It would leave them feeling jilted and no doubt acting aloof concerning other deepening feelings.

'No,' she said. 'I'd rather not if we can help it.'

Eric sighed a stealthy gasp of relief. It had happened between them twice only so far. He was hooked, but he wasn't the only one.

Sara trailed off with; 'I have to try though, rather than seek... distractions...'

Again she smiled, having emphasised that final word. Eric had been quite the distraction recently, to say the least. But there were no distractions here, now, between just the two of them. And it was only half past six.

'I'm glad you asked though,' Sara then said, her eyes fixed on his. And she blushed as the smile broadened on his handsome, rugged face. She took another deep breath and just came out and said it.

'Who'd have thought this would happen between us?' she asked. It was more an exclamation to his ears, and he agreed. 'Jesus,' she whispered.

'You leave him out of this,' Eric mock-scolded, earning him a snorting laugh. 'Well I don't want to stop either if we don't have to, he then confessed without hesitation. 'I love it,' he dared to tell her. 'I love it and I love you. And if I have to wait a month or a year, you'd be worth it every time. If that's how you want to do it...'

Again, her heart! She swooned, put down her steaming mug, and pressed her fingers to her temple, shaking her head.

'We'll see,' Sara supposed, her cheeks now bright red. And then silence fell and they were staring at each other again. Then he had to ask about the grin hiding behind her cool, thoughtful facade. Her expression constant and controlled, Sara leaned forward against the table on her elbows and gazed a little closer.

'Wondering whether you'd rather we do it in my bed or yours,' she revealed, and then quite urgently; 'Like, right now?'

10

No words expressed the feeling of his rampantly hard cock plunging far into her depths from behind. As Sara clutched the headboard, knees spread to allow him in from behind, only the projection of her loudening moans hinted something of it, over and over.

Finally, she was getting the fucking she wanted in her marital bed, even if she had to get it from her son.

Teeth gritted, every deep stroke Eric took into his mother's glistening wet pink cunt threatened to suck him in permanently. She was so tight around him as her vaginal muscles contracted. The feeling was so intense for the both of them so soon.

There was no stopping this hunger that they had developed for each other. And now, in her bed - in his mum and dad's bed - they were threatening to ram the bed through the wall, fucking hard and loud with nobody to hear them.

Eric flipped her over shortly, Sara's breasts heaving for breath as a sheen of sweat made her glow before his eyes. Eric swooped in between her inviting thighs. She caught him in her arms, and again their lips were tangled wetly in a passionate kiss, before the head of his swollen prick found its opening again and slid deliciously into her.

'I fucking love the way you manhandle me,' she growled, then immediately submitted again with her soft cries. He filled her so good, and she fit him so perfectly despite his size.

'Oh you do, do you?' Eric pondered aloud, and then with her arms still around his neck, he snaked his hands down underneath her rolling hips, her legs hung over his forearms, and hoisted her easily off the bed.

Sara voiced her surprise as she felt herself lifted up, impaled deep by her son's cock and now cradled in his arms. Her legs were up either side of him and couldn't touch the bed. Her bodyweight now sat in the palms of his hands, and for a moment she stared into his eyes bewildered.

On his knees, Eric began to hoist her up and down on his cock, practically using her as a fuck toy to pleasure himself with. The devilish grin growing on his face, Sara stared wild-eyed for the seeming ease with which he used her.

'Careful,' she breathed raggedly, not wanting him to hurt himself. But soon Eric was sliding deep and hard into her dripping pussy, and gradually she found the ability to drive herself harder onto him with each thrust.

She was moaning into his mouth now, barely able to keep contact with his lips as he eagerly displayed his strength and endurance - lifting her up and letting her slide all the way back down the length of his cock again.

Never in her life had a man treated her with such raw sexual prowess and lusting abandon. 'My god how are you doing this?' she began to laugh through the moans.

'I just fucking want you in the worst way,' Eric hissed through his teeth, and finally had to let go, the burn in his muscles finally wearing him down.

Sara felt her feet hit the bed again. Still with her arms around his neck, and still with his cock buried deep inside her, she began to ride him like that, and so he willingly passed the torch, his hands steadying her from beneath her bottom.

Sara ground her hips up against his pelvis for all she was worth, milking her son's cock with her convulsing pussy, and shortly after an unexpected surprise signalled a climax unlike any she'd felt before.

Her eyes and mouth widening in a silent scream, Sara bore holes through Eric's eyes. He was so deep that if he were to come now, he would surely spurt directly into her womb, rushing back to where he belonged. And as she worked him over, her own body now burning within every working muscle, the orgasm didn't simply escalate that time...

She began to tremble and shiver from within and all of a sudden she was squirting and squishing around his invading phallus, soaking the both of them and the bed beneath. And that itself set off a chain reaction of multiple orgasms.

11

'I need to ride you now,' she urged, fighting to unhook herself from him and to roll him onto his back. It was Eric's turn to stare in bewilderment at what was happening.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,539 Followers