She Wonders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers

Like a woman possessed, Sara straddled his hips and moaned on the long slide back down the length of her son's cock, and then began to ride him reckless and breathless.

He mashed her tits with his hands, eyes flitting excitedly between her contorting face and where they conjoined down below. She was so wet now after ejaculating on his hard cock that her hot depths flowed over him.

And as Sara looked down on Eric in her sexual frenzy, bucking and rolling her hips around him for all she was worth, it struck her that they were now fucking on Jim's side of the bed. As much as she wanted to tell Eric that she loved fucking him like this, that chain reaction firing off inside her left no breath for words.

With his hands now cupping her buttocks and coaxing her back and forth over his stiff big prick, it was Eric now doing the talking. 'That's it, mum,' he encouraged; 'Come on, mum, let it happen. Let it out, mum!'

Surrendering after one last climax, Sara collapsed laughing into his shoulder. When had she ever experienced multiple orgasms? Never, until now, with the word Mum being spoken repeatedly into her ears.

Sara took two minutes to regain steadier breathing. Still inside her he hadn't yet come and he was hard as a rock. She kept him that way and coaxed him with the same muscles that once upon a time had been strong enough to birth three children. Now instead of pushing put her youngest, she held him tight in place and drew her arms around his shoulders to just hold him.

Eric's large hands held her steady at her hips, his lips soon finding hers to relay his stunned silent gratitude, even if he wasn't done fucking her.

'I just want to keep you inside me forever,' Sara finally said. 'I've never felt anything like that before.'

'We are utter fucking filth together,' Eric agreed in his own unique way. And she agreed, wagging her chin against his as she nodded, making them both laugh again.

Sara overrode the urge to scold him for his language, bolstered by knowing that what they were doing was utter fucking filth. Now for the third time she was making love with Eric, or rather he was pornographically fucking her brains out like never before in her life.

'You haven't finished yet,' Sara hinted.

'Yet,' Eric emphasised with a cheeky wink.

'How do you want me?' his mother asked.

'How do you want me?' he countered.

Without any thought, she rolled off him, onto her side of the bed, eyes bulging and smiling widely at the way his wet cock sprang back up into the air. Instantly she tucked her knees up against her chest and held them there.

'Come on up and fill your mum,' she teased now as though it was the most normal thing in the world to be fucking with her youngest son. Eric was on top of her in a matter of seconds, and slapping his heavy head against her stiff clit a couple times, he rutted himself between her labia and slid home again, deep and snug.

'You really will make some special girl very lucky some day,' Sara mused when the momentary pain of being stretched again gave way to bone-deep sexual bliss once more.

'She'll have to be really special to top you, mum,' Eric promised, mashing his lips to hers. She gazed dreamily into his eyes, studying the intense look of concentration on his face - how his brow creased, and how his jaw jutted and strained.

To be told that made her feel all the more special and loved, and especially as their sweating bodies began to buck and grind in tandem.

'Still,' Sara sighed, 'I get to help you practice making me a grandmother one day...'

'Ew, don't say that,' Eric suddenly voiced his distaste, though he knew she was seeking to be humoured. And, well, actually Sara just wanted his come inside her, and the thought of not only fucking his own mother, but enacting baby-making with her, it suddenly fuelled him to fuck her deep and hard.

Sara noticed. 'You like the idea of making a baby with your mother,' she intuited, offering him an impish grin as she held her knees apart for him to drive home. The thought itself was driving her mad with lust too all of a sudden.

'I like what it involves,' he replied, fixated by the sight of his hard cock plunging in and out of her stretched and soaking cunt.

'And spurting all that spunk deep inside me?' she gasped, Sara herself now feeling the approach of another orgasm deep inside. Eric nodded, now sawing in and out of her quickly, his breathing harsh and uneven.

'Mmmphhh, especially that,' he grunted, every muscle in his body now tightening up in anticipation of such intense release.

'Well then this might turn out to be one hell of a sex education course,' she teased, bucking her hips to meet his deep thrusts, imagining the tip of his cock kissing the gateway to her womb, ready to plant his fertile seed. And the feeling of his length now throbbing and swelling with each stroke as he slid himself deep again and again...

'Better late than never,' Eric replied tensely as he pounded her so hard that his balls slapped wetly against her perineum.

'How late?' she wondered.

'About ten years...'

With that, Sara lost her mind!

12

He came like a beast - roaring from deep within his throat, almost snarling at one point, as his loins tightened to unload his seed deep inside her. Still he continued to bottom out inside his mother until every last hot sticky spurt was spent; which she received with her hips raised up off the bed and planted firmly in his lap.

Her tits flopping back and forth, her hands bracing the headboard behind her, Sara never took her eyes off Eric as he came and came again, driven by the thought of impregnating his mother there and then.

He collapsed into a heap on top of her, embraced in her arms as he all but sobbed into the curve of her neck and shoulder, fighting for air.

Her hand soaked with the sweat now streaming from the sodden hairline at the nape of his neck, Sara soothed her son, another hand tenderly rubbing at his back. He was burning feverishly. They both were.

The bed would need to be changed and they would both need to shower before Eric went...

Before his dad would return from his trip!

But for that long and blissful moment, the comedown from their intense lovemaking, they just held each other in silence and gradually regained the will to live.

'I really don't ever want to stop this with you,' Eric finally said. Sara shook her head dreamily, and a whimsical smile radiated over him then. She was up on one elbow, the other hand roaming his spent body in awe.

'Me either,' she agreed and planted a kiss on his forehead, his nose, and then on his lips. It saddened her even deeper now to imagine having to, for the sake of her crumbling family life. Then again she was beginning to feel that she would rather let go and to just fall, and to keep falling with him.

13

The timing was almost perfect. Eric was gone by the time Jim arrived home, just after 11pm. When he came back, the dirty laundry was replaced, fresh linen now lining the bed, and the evidence of Sara and Eric's love affair sloshed around inside the washing machine.

Sara and Eric had showered together, and there he had taken her once more - just a quickie to say goodnight. By the time he was gone, she was aching with deep satisfaction and screwed into complete exhaustion.

Jim greeted her with a look. What that look said nobody could know. It said nothing, and neither did he as he closed the door behind him and set his car keys on the rack behind the porch door.

Timidly Sara welcomed him back with a peck on the cheek and asked him how the drive had been. Naturally he looked tired himself. He hadn't intended on keeping her updated between destinations, but then that was Jim to a tee nowadays.

'It was fine,' he said, dragging himself out of his thin summer jacket and hanging it over the balustrade at the bottom of the stairs.

'Cup of tea, dear?' Sara offered.

Resigning himself, her husband's shoulders slumped and he nodded. 'Err, yes please...'

But then; 'Sara, do we need to talk?'

It was completely out of character for him. Once upon a time a man of confidence rather than words, Jim was never a man who needed to talk about his feelings and had no bad feelings to talk of. But the idea of him suggesting they talk - Sara could not believe her ears!

'I've been trying to talk to you, Jim,' she said tiredly and left that there for him to consider. 'Go and sit down and I'll bring your tea to you.'

'Right,' he said and turned to the living room.

'Have you eaten?' she asked. 'Shall I make you a sandwich?'

Half an hour later and a glass plate littered with crumbs sat at the edge of the living room coffee table, a half-drank cup of tea perched on top. Sara sat dutifully in her usual seat, beside his, and sat listening to the lecture that inevitably came.

A lot of it was unfairly so about Eric and his attitude - his regular appearances as of late, and the way he seemed to act like he ran the place. Biting her tongue, Sara waited until he was done. But there was also the matter of her becoming distant and taking sides against her other children.

When she imagined that maybe Jim had taken time outside the box to see things differently, he was leaving her utterly disappointed. In not one instance did he stop to consider that anything but Sara and her youngest son was to blame for anything.

And there was not one thing that Jim considered needed changing in regards to his own ways to make things better.

'I don't love you anymore,' she finally said, and it severed his words like a scalpel to an artery. And again that look in his eyes - the lights are on but nobody's home. Sara felt no dread in telling him. In fact now it needed to be said for the sake of her sanity, and maybe after all for the sake of their family.

'Do you know why?' she asked. Jim said nothing. He just glared at her, disgusted with what she had said. So it was easier for her to just come out and say it. 'Because I know you stopped loving me years ago...

'Don't deny it,' she warned him before he could defend himself. He was still here. He hadn't left her to find love elsewhere, but that shouldn't have meant that they should suffer instead. 'You haven't loved me for years and that's why you've changed so much. You just don't care anymore, but you're just like our parents were - keeping up appearances - and it's making you bitter...

'I don't want to leave you. I don't want you to leave me,' she said, wringing her fingers. 'I don't want this family to become anymore distant than it's already become. But that's why I sleep in that small room now, and I can't pretend while you make your feelings perfectly clear.'

'Right,' he said, and nothing else.

'So no, I don't love you anymore. And frankly I hate the way you speak of your own youngest son. He's not a criminal. He never did a thing to hurt this family. Why do you hate him?'

Jim paused. In the time that he did, glaring coldly at his wife, he didn't even seem to breathe. The moment he did speak, Sara almost leapt out of her skin, expecting him to explode.

'Because you ruined him,' he finally replied. 'You coddled him and now he isn't doing anything with his life. He just wants to be around you all the time. He doesn't care about anything else!'

'He cares more about me than you do, Jim,' Sara said in her son's defence, and that led back to her original argument. 'You're my husband. He cares more than my husband does, and that's not hard to do. All he has to do is to be there and to listen and to understand me.'

Jim breathed a harsh sigh. It sounded full of disappointment. 'I do understand you, Sara. I've had decades to know you inside out.'

'So has he,' she shot back. 'He doesn't treat me like a bitter afterthought.'

'Well for god's sake, woman, what do you want?' Jim snapped.

'I want to know where it went wrong,' she shouted, splitting the air with her high pitch.

'Do you want a divorce?' he then asked after some consideration. The gall, the ignorance, the sheer stupidity knocked her for six and sent her reeling in her seat.

'I want the answer to the question I just asked,' she cried. 'Can't you answer a simple bloody question?'

'Do you want a divorce?' he asked again, dryly, coldly.

'Yes,' her mind screamed.

'No,' her lips whispered. 'I want my family.'

But gone now was the resolution to sleep in the same bed as Jim ever again. Never in her life had she been so outraged and disgusted by him. It was as though she was talking to a bitter stranger now, after all these years, and Sara could not fathom what made them this way.

Even the irony that she was now sleeping with her own son, and the dishonesty and dishonour that came with that, seemed to pale in comparison to Jim's attitude towards her, and towards his own child.

'Right,' Jim said again - his answer for everything now - and it caused her to grit her teeth.

'Are you going to answer my question?' Sara asked one more time.

'Let me sleep on it,' he replied, slowly standing up and brushing breadcrumbs from his lap as he did, and as he passed her on the way out, slow and clunky as a gnarled tree with legs might be, Sara battled the urge to say instead; 'I do want a divorce!'

Instead she burned inside, scorned - like litter at the wayside of Jim's own lonely path, a passing afterthought not worth a damn anymore.

And for all their good years now far behind, gone and clearly forgotten to him, Sara quietly cried for what they were now worth. In the space of a few words, she had been reduced to nothing, as though she had never been there at all.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers