Sheba's Subjugation Ch. 01

Story Info
A naughty little hairdresser gets an offer she can't refuse
3.8k words
4.57
20.6k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4Sheba
4Sheba
23 Followers

At four in the afternoon on a beautiful summer day, 43-year-old Clarisse Ward was lounging in an arm chair, anxiously awaiting her visitor. She had prepared carefully for this visit, including what she felt was the perfect outfit; tight charcoal gray lycra pants that covered but concealed none of the carefully maintained curves of her legs and buttocks and a loose-fitting cotton tank top that revealed the swell of her breasts around the edges.

Barefoot and slightly buzzed from a now two-thirds empty bottle of Chardonnay sitting next to her, Clarisse was curled up in a comfortable arm chair aimlessly browsing the internet to pass the time. When she heard her children rushing down the stairs, she knew her visitor had arrived.

"Mom, Sheba is here," her eldest, Tyler said rushing to the front door to greet the visitor. Fifteen-year-old Tyler's brother, William, was two years younger and two steps slower but no less motivated to greet the lithe and distractingly attractive Sheba who had now been cutting the boys' hair for over a year. It wasn't hard to determine what it was about Sheba that excited them the most.

Clarisse could sum up Sheba's looks with a simple statement; the kind of girl who makes you think dirty thoughts but with a hint of innocence that makes you feel guilty for thinking those kind of thoughts about somebody's sister. In her five-and-a-half-foot frame, the 24-year-old Sheba packed a veritable arsenal of sexiness; lustrous jet black hair pulled into a severe ponytail framing her model's face including captivating green eyes that were often missed due to a statuesque (Clarisse guessed 36D) bosom that God had certainly not given her and a body that was all woman and should have required warning labels due to strong sexual and/or suggestive content.

Clarisse's next comment would have surprised many and probably been chalked up to jealousy by most.

"That woman brings out the bitch in me," Clarisse said in voice audible only to herself. However, it wasn't jealousy but fear that created such tension within Sheba. It was fear and perhaps a bit of confusion over the effect Sheba was beginning to have on her.

Yesterday, Clarisse had asked Sheba to visit the house as a favor to cut their hair before a camping trip with their dad. Sheba readily agreed and then Clarisse added, "Perhaps once the boys leave you and I can have a drink or two out by the pool once the boys leave." Sheba said that said nice but Clarisse was sure that Sheba would find the actual event far less so. In fact, Clarisse had been planning this chat by the pool for quite some time now.

The boys opened the door and both boys surged to hug Sheba, who today was wearing a very pretty and surprisingly conservative cotton floral dress. While Sheba might give off an innocent vibe, she also sported some piercings and tattoos that suggested she didn't spend much time thumbing through Ambercrombie and Fitch catalogues.

"Look Mom. Her hair isn't purple this time," said her eldest son Tyler who, she was sure, had a fifteen-year-old's crush on Sheba. Clarisse had once made a disparaging comment about Sheba's purple-dyed locks which Tyler obviously remembered.

If Clarisse were honest, she had to admit that Sheba's dark locks suited her well. Instead, she thought to herself, "Who cares? Next week it would probably be red or streaked with green. The little slut apparently believes you should change hair color as often as some people change underwear. Not that this little slut is even wearing any underwear."

Again, Clarisse chided herself for letting her inner bitch run loose. Clarisse knew she needed to be far more in control of herself if she hoped to avoid the problems in her life and marriage that this woman posed. Clarisse had wondered, more than once, whether Sheba knew what effect she was having on her husband and whether they were intentional. Regardless, she had been forced to develop a plan to deal with the situation and today was D-Day when the slut would be brought to heel. But first, time to dispense with the excuse for the visit; haircuts for the boys.

"Boys, take Sheba into the kitchen," Clarisse said without leaving the chair. "Sheba, I'm just finishing up something important here but I am sure you can handle the boys and thank you so much for coming." With that, the boys each grabbed one of Sheba's hands and hurriedly led her to the kitchen.

****

As Sheba traveled under the power of the two children/virtual sled dogs out of the room, all she could think was, "What a bitch!" She really like cutting the boys hair as well as their father's hair but Clarisse Ward was definitely the downer on the experience. And it had been that way from Day One. And Sheba had no idea why. Well, actually, she corrected herself, there are reasons for her to dislike me but none she's aware of.

Today, the bitch was apparently sporting "yoga chic" that probably cost a thousand dollars but, Sheba grudgingly admitted did make the older woman look stunning.

In fact, Sheba had literally sucked in her breath at the visual of Clarisse curled up like a cat in an outfit that was highly suggestive. Suggestive didn't even start to describe it actually. If she went outside like that her neighbors would be tripping over themselves for glimpses of camel toe and nipple slips. Just like Sheba had, she admitted. Clarisse Ward might be a bitch but she was also a very beautiful woman.

Sheba thought of Clarisse looked like a very sexy Valkyrie with a stunningly feminine face that also exuded very masculine strength and confidence connected to the body of a triathlete towering over her own frame by at least three inches. Indeed, Sheba had thought about that body and face more than once in dreams that made her face flush at the memory when she awoke. More than once, her hand had travelled between her legs, stroking herself to incredible orgasms as she imagined coupling with Clarisse or with both Clarisse and her husband.

However, in reality, Clarisse was the bitch who ruined a part of her time with two great kids and a very hunky husband. Yep, Clarisse's husband, Duncan, was extremely climbable; the picture they put in the dictionary for tall, dark and handsome. He had a frame he kept trim by rowing and looks that were rugged in the way that makes women rue that some men can age so gracefully that they actually look better as they get older.

For over a year now, Sheba had enjoyed some increasingly heated verbal flirtations with the Duncan while she cut his hair each month. In fact, she "might" have suggested more than once to Duncan that she wouldn't object too much if he crossed some lines with her. However, Duncan had never taken the bait and, besides, Clarisse wouldn't know any of that, Sheba thought.

Something obviously had Clarisse's panties in a bunch, though, and the short answer to what seemed to be Sheba's existence in the world. Which made her invitation to cut the boys hair at the house today all the stranger. The thought about panties in a bunch made Sheba smile because she had opted to forgo bra or panties, reveling in her small and completely secret desecration of the Ward home beneath her "good girl" dress.

At that moment, Duncan came into the room to check on the progress with the boys. She was washing Tyler's hair in the sink, William was distracted playing on his iPhone and Sheba seriously considered "accidentally" give Duncan an eyeful with his unsuspecting wife in the same room. A little splash of water spilled so her dress clung to her or a quick turn to lift up her dress and show him more than a little thigh? "Down girl," Sheba told herself. "Let's try to get through this afternoon without having anything spectacular happen."

"Hi Sheba," Duncan said. "Almost finished? I'm hoping to get on the road before traffic hits."

"Sure but doesn't the biggest boy want his hair cut," Sheba asked sweetly. She could see Duncan ponder but ultimately discard this. Tjeir haircutting sessions had almost reached the PG-13 level and it was obvious that Duncan did not want to forgo the experience for a month or bring it into his home.

"No time," Duncan said. "Boys, I already packed the bags so give Sheba and your mom a hug before you leave and then get your butts in the car. Got it?" Both boys nodded and Sheba found herself almost nodding along with them. She liked the way Duncan gave directions and she found herself wishing he was directing her in some very non-family-friendly ways.

She quickly finished up washing Tyler's hair and sent both boys off with a hug. "Don't forget to hug your mom," Sheba said with as much sincerity as she could muster. "Snakes need love, too," she added inwardly.

****

When the boys came in to give her a hug, Clarisse knew it was almost time. She had deliberately stopped drinking since it was apparent that she was sacrificing control and she just needed to cowgirl up and stop searching for courage in a bottle.

She unwound herself from the chair and walked to the kitchen. As she opened the door, she found Sheba bent over the table cleaning up and the position left her thigh tattoo almost completely exposed. Clarisse had never completely determined whether it was a snake or a dragon but she did know it was beautiful and that she had thought about it more than once. Which was not normal. Sheba hadn't even opted for the almost required lesbian experience in college. She just flat out had never really thought about women sexually. Until Sheba.

"Thanks for getting the boys off quickly," Clarisse said. "Leave all that mess and come join me by the pool. You and I have a few things to talk about."

*****

Clarisse pointed Sheba to a matching set of lounge chairs by a pool that was encased not in blue but a deep gray chalky texture that was far classier, Sheba thought, and reminded her of a dark sand beach she had once visited on Hawaii.

"Would you like wine, beer or a cocktail," Sheba heard Clarisse ask.

"Beer," Sheba replied. She self-consciously began to wonder whether she had made the right choice and then which part of the etiquette book this situation would be in. She was, after all, trying for polite and innocent as her guide for how to navigate this apparent....what, she thought. Confrontation? Well, she would soon find out and apparently in style she thought as she saw Clarisse pour a bottle of Stella Artois beer into a frosted glass – something that literally made Sheba's mouth water at the thought of how delicious it would taste. Then she she noticed a smile creep over Clarisse's face.

"Did I say something funny," Sheba asked.

"No it's just something my husband said about girls who prefer beer," Clarisse said.

Suddenly, Clarisse flashed back to a conversation she had had with Duncan while cutting his hair where he had discussed a compatibility study done for a dating site that revealed that men who liked oral sex should date girls who like beer because girls who liked beer also liked to suck cocks and girls who didn't like beer were shown to almost never like sucking cocks any more than they felt obligated to. Sheba noticed that Clarisse had poured herself a very generous glass of red wine and then watched her down a very healthy swallow of it before returning to the chairs with their drinks.

"So, do you," Clarisse asked.

"Do I what," Sheba asked.

"No need to lie. I can tell Duncan told you about the study connecting blowjobs to beer," she said. "Do you like to suck cocks?"

The frankness stunned Sheba. In all the time she had known Clarisse, the woman had never used a profanity or even remotely touched on anything sexual. "Trust me, Sheba, the answer won't shock me," Clarisse continued when Sheba stalled with an answer. "And, as you will learn, this will pale in comparison to what we are going to talk about this afternoon."

"Yes, I suppose" Sheba answered, unsure what to say or where this conversation was going. It was certainly no place she expected.

"And my husband's cock," Clarisse asked, taking a healthy swig of wine she had poured for herself. "Would you like to suck his cock?"

Sheba instantly recoiled and became defensive. "Clarisse, I don't know what you think but..."she began but Clarisse cut her off with a wave.

Clarisse walked up to where Sheba was sitting and sat down on the chair right next to her and put her face close to hers.

"You don't really need to answer that," Clarisse almost whispered. "I already know the answer but it does get to the heart of what we are going to discuss this afternoon."

"Me sucking your husband's cock," Sheba asked, more out of total incomprehension than anything else.

"Yes, among other things," Clarisse responded "but it's apparent I may need to back things up a bit so that you can understand the situation and your place in it."

"Yes, please, or I can go if I have somehow offended you," Sheba shot back, quickly as her fight or flight instincts told her to run like hell. On the other hand, another part of her brain chimed in, if Duncan's cock in her mouth was involved, we are all ears. Except the part that has a cock in our mouth, the voice in her head giggled. In the end, Sheba responded with near paralysis and waited like prey under the paw of a predator.

Clarisse snapped Sheba out of her internal monologue by pointing to one of the lava rocks Sheba had been admiring. "One night last year, my husband came home extremely frisky," Clarisse said. "By that, I mean his penis was hard enough to hammer nails with and he was horny for that kind of dirty sex you're embarrassed to admit having the next day. It must have been contagious because, before long, he had me hot enough to join his lack of inhibitions. Some time during the evening, I ended up bent over that rock with Duncan spanking my ass, digging my thighs into that lava rock hard enough to leave marks and telling me he was going to fuck me like the whore I was and finally telling me to get on my knees and swallow his cum like a good little slut. "

If Sheba wasn't paralyzed, her jaw would have dropped. And, if she were at home alone, she would have quickly had her hand under her skirt, desperate to find release from the very vivid scene Clarisse had just painted in her mind.

"And, I was so excited that I did exactly that," Clarisse finished. "You'll note I am drinking wine so my interest in semen and cocksucking in general usually ranks just ahead of doing taxes and just behind folding laundry on most days."

Sheba had no idea how to respond. It was probably not going to help her cause to say something like "Thanks for giving me masturbation material for a month, Mrs. Ward." And, her brain wasn't being real helpful in supplying alternatives. Thankfully, Clarisse saved her by continuing.

"Duncan's and my sex life is good for married people I suppose but that evening definitely set new standards for us. And, I'll admit, it was something that I deeply wanted to repeat on a regular basis if possible. I never thought I liked dirty sex but it became apparent to me that I just didn't know what I liked until I had had a taste."

Recovering from her initial shock, Sheba refound functioning brain cells and thought, "And why are you telling me this miss bitchy pants who obviously has a slutty side? Have you really had that much to drink that you are going for some drunken girl talk here?" No, Sheba thought, this woman is way more controlled and smarter than that and Clarisse's next words proved it.

"Right now, you are asking why I am telling you this and what it has to do with you being here today," Clarisse said, reading her mind. "On both nights where we had dirty sex, Duncan had just come back from a haircut with you."

The words rocked Sheba to the core and, once she absorbed them, excited her and stroked her ego immensely. I knew he wanted me, Sheba thought, and he settled for using you like he wants to use me.

"I figured it out a few days after the second time," Clarisse went on "and, sure enough, we had dirty sex the next month, as well. It made me angry that he was obviously excited by you and probably even thinking of you. However, I also found myself counting the days until his haircut because I liked the sex as much as he did. But I also feared that Duncan was going to let this thing with you get out of control and that his urges would lead him outside our marriage."

"Do you think Duncan is cheating on you with me," Sheba protested. "Because he isn't."

Clarisse quickly raised a finger and placed them on Sheba's lips, firmly silencing her. A bolt of electricity went through Sheba's body and Sheba realized that this was the first time Clarisse had ever touched her and that that touch was one her body unconsciously yearned for. Clarisse then changed directions. "I have never had any illusions that Duncan would never cheat but I was also committed to making our marriage work. I knew our new lovemaking was an indicator that Duncan had found something so exciting that he was probably going to start acting stupidly. I had no interest in confrontation or divorce. And, I had no illusions that I could convince Duncan to just forget about whatever you awakened in him. More to the point, I liked what had been awakened. I just didn't want to end up divorced because of it."

Now, Sheba finally understood. Understood why she was here and why Clarisse responded to her in the way she did.

"Is that why you are always so....."Sheba started.

"Such a bitch," Clarisse finished. "Yes, I suppose it's not surprising you think I am a bitch. Most people don't by the way but you do bring it out in me. Although I also think you like the bitch in me."

"Excuse me," Sheba said, thrown off once again as Clarisse drove the conversation into the unknown and dangerous.

"Let me help you understand a few things about the situation and what I know about you," Clarisse said. "That includes a lot of things you probably think I absolutely don't know. First, I am very smart and I have spent the past few months studying you. I'd be willing to bet money you have no panties on right now as a subtle way to spite bitchy me and/or give my husband a quick naughty peek with me in the room. Do you deny it?"

Sheba's face went bright crimson but she didn't

say a word.

"It excites me that you don't have any panties on Sheba," Clarisse said. "In fact, in a few minutes, you're going to show me your pussy and offer it to me to do with it whatever I want." Sheba's mind argued this but her body did not. She suddenly found herself extremely excited at the thought of doing whatever this woman wanted.

"I know you have made cautious but repeated attempts to get into my husband's pants," said Clarisse. "And I know exactly what he wants to do to you. Because, each night after his haircut, he comes home and does it to me, pushing me as far as he thinks I will go. And, I can feel the need for him to go farther if only he dares. And it isn't just him that wants to go farther."

"Now that my husband has been, let's say infected, by you, I am convinced he will be compelled to explore a few things sexually in the next few years," Clarisse said. "For myself, I would dearly love to continue and expand the new sexual relationship we are having. But, and here is the most important thing, only if it doesn't erode our marriage."

"Now the only question is whether you will admit it and are willing to discuss terms," Clarisse concluded and looked expectantly at Sheba who had no idea what to say.

"Terms," she asked weakly.

"My husband and I have both enjoyed your impact on our sex life," Clarisse said. "And we both have new interests that will almost certainly lead to wanting some sex outside the marriage bed. You put thoughts in our head and now we will be almost compelled to act, like scratching an itch. So, instead of going outside, I am inviting you into our bed."

4Sheba
4Sheba
23 Followers
12