Sheba's Subjugation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A threesome you mean," Sheba said, warming to the thought.

"Yes, but a threesome where two of us are in control and one of us is a dirty little fuck slut who exists purely for our enjoyment. I first thought of this arrangement because it kept control in my hands. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that you would also prefer things that way."

"How would you know that," Sheba asked defensively. She wouldn't argue the fact with herself but she was irked that Clarisse would claim to know her so well.

Sheba waited for a response. And waited. The silence was killing her and she kept waiting to hear whatever supposed proof Clarisse claimed to have about her interests and attentions. But Clarisse merely sat calmly, inches from her face. And waited.

Finally, Sheba broke and replied in a barely audible voice, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I like being submissive."

"And your role as described serving as a fuckslut for Duncan and I to use?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, it excites me."

"A few minutes ago, I told you that you would be taking off that dress and showing me what a slut you were," Clarisse said. "Fair warning, if you do so, I am going to play with your body and make you do things this afternoon to prove you are my willing little toy with no independent will. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Sheba said, not even pausing to suggest any protest.

"Then, decide Sheba," Clarisse said, putting her hand under her chin and making Sheba look directly into her eyes which were afire with aggression, sex and control. "Either get up and calmly walk to the door or stand in front to me and remove your dress."

Slowly, her excitement so great that she felt almost outside of her own body, Sheba stood up and pulled first one arm out of the dress, then the other and then let it fall and pool around her feet.

12