All Comments on 'Sheila Ch. 10'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Same old short chapters

You keep prolonging this story with short chapters that do not read very well. Plus, you haven't finished two other stories on here. I like the story concepts, but the way they are written is a big thumbs down for me.

ttom76ttom76about 6 years ago
Fun!

I've enjoyed your posts thus far. This one felt a little rushed, there were more mistakes, as if it hadn't been edited. For example:

"My god I had gone from a few hundred to a few thousand. "

I believe that you meant it to read like this:

My God! I had gone from a few hundred lines per hour to thousands!"

Anything that brings your reader out of the story to notice the language or holes in the plot, diminishes our enjoyment and your score.

That said, this is a free site, with you, the author, not being compensated. I would love for the story to be finished, but (and it's a big but) don't let the negative comments stop you! Write at your own pace and post when you can. Enjoy the experience!

Thanks!

Ttom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sheila Ch. 09 Previous Part
Sheila Series Info