Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The film was definitely adult despite all the lovey-dovey stuff. Our vocabulary and dialogue encouraged each other in deeply sexual ways. There were the standard shots of cocks and pussies coming together in various positions in pleasuring ways. The cum shots were not to be discounted either, nor the words of encouragement about where and how to cum, or the afterglow words of satisfaction and desire for a repeat performance.

At the end of the film, the four of us ended up nestling our sleeping bags together so that we could all sleep and fuck together.

That evening Wes' held a catered party at the house for the entire crew, all of the cast members we'd worked with for the past two weeks including their spouses or significant others, and an equal number of other friends of Wes and Em. The event far surpassed my idea of an LA party within the adult entertainment community.

We filled up on a constant stream of superb hors d'oeuvres that circulated through the eighty people mostly gathered on the patio. The weather cooperated and it was a warm night that invited people to swim in the pool or enjoy the spa, obviously without the need for bathing suits.

The acres of attractive flesh set the tone for the last half of the party, as more and more became exposed to the night air. The bare flesh also invited people to touch other people, and the touching evolved into smoothing and petting and stroking of key male or female body parts particularly in intimate places - the kind of body parts that excite, and elicit and enrage intense sexual desires.

The sexual desires flourished and soon there were couples and threesomes and a few foursomes gravitating to the large chaises on the patio or to one of the open bedrooms in Wes' home.

All the major positions of the Kama Sutra were covered simultaneously as I looked around the patio at midnight at the copulating couples. Extra partners joined by getting sucked if they were male, or sitting on a face to be eaten if they were female.

The sounds across the patio were amazing, and I wish we could have recorded them: the simultaneous echo of bodies slapping together at increasing speeds; the moans and groans of pleasure as various sexual acts and decadent pleasures were savored; and the rhythmic squeaks, eeks, and sighs of indulgence and satisfaction as cock and pussy pulsed into one another.

As the sex consumed every person at the party, a beautiful aroma filled the space. Part of it was the sweet smell of marijuana some people shared to heighten their sexual experiences. But over riding that odor was the smell of sex - the alluring and beguiling aroma of feminine juices flowing to attract and entice males into lurid and exceptional sexual acts.

For several hours the greatest sex show on earth took place on that patio. One couple would finish, and another would begin right next to them. Partners made obvious swaps with others on the patio. Husbands watched their wives being plundered by a male porn star for the first time - their cuckold fantasies being fulfilled that night for the first time.

Conversely, a conservative husband was able for the first time in their lives to paw and penetrate a sex queen of film - a woman who perhaps millions of other men masturbated to, but they were getting the real action first hand, blasting their load of man lava deep inside their willing partner as she exploded in orgasm.

Many women interacted on a sexual basis with another woman for the first time, each declaring that this was a part of their life they had been missing and would never turn their back on again.

Nancy, my older friend and makeup artist, was one of several women who experienced a gangbang for the first time, even though she'd done some porn films earlier in her life. The able men at the event lined up to service and temporarily satisfy Nancy and the women seeking release in that way.

Wes' had put out a bowl of Viagra on top of his white grand piano. I noticed that by the end of the night, the bowl was empty, but simultaneously there were many satisfied pussies on the scene.

Personally, I paced myself. I think I only fucked twenty men. I had a laugh with Em; we fucked more guys at the party than we had in all of Wes' films put together, even the Army barracks film. Apparently, a lot of the crew and friends of Wes wanted to fuck Cindy Cockfield, so I was a popular companion for the night.

I watched Brite pulling a small train around one in the morning. She had been stretched out on the dining room table with a couple of towels under her for comfort, and then a steady stream of men fucked her one right after the other, a few leaving her with a gush of cum deep inside her or splattered across her generous chest. She looked very happy.

Kurt found me at the party, sneaking up behind me as I sat in a bar chair being fucked by a guy named Al, who I had just met. Turned out that Al ran a chain of adult video stores in the LA area. I got him to promise to promote Cindy Cockfield films like nothing he'd ever done before, and in trade I blew him and let him get his rocks off with me.

Kurt kissed me and romanced me as Al finished up and left to freshen up in the pool. "Baby, you are a real slut," Kurt jested.

"I am, and I love it. You want me too I assume."

"I always want you. Come with me to one of the patio beds so we can cuddle and I can do you in a dozen different ways.

Kurt and I found an empty chaise that didn't have too large a wet spot on it from prior occupants. Kurt and I started to make love, whispering sweet nothings to each other as we kissed and groped each other.

I teased Kurt by running the head of his cock over my aroused clit, allowing the mushroomed cap to just dip into the opening of my vagina over and over again before pushing him off. Every time the head glided over my clit, I felt an electric shock course through my body. Kurt tried several times to get more of his cock into me, but I grasped his cock firmly, only allowing his tip to spread my cunt lips and pleasure my clit.

After many minutes of this teasing and foreplay, I grasped his cock now wet with my juices and guided it to my hot dripping slit. I then allowed his total penetration - a delicious sensation as his cockhead parted my pussy lips and drove as deep inside me as he could physically get.

"Fill my slutty cunt with you cum, you hunk of desire," I whispered to him as I thrust my hips up to his initial down strokes.

"Baby, I have so much cum for you, you are going to be swimming in it when we're through. I didn't get enough of you today or even the past two weeks. I know you're going home, so this is my parting shot for you. I want you to remember me in so many ways, and I want you to come back and see me."

I teased, "Don't hold back on my account. I love your stuff. You've already given me about two gallons of it over the past two weeks."

Kurt got really serious then. I could tell by the look on his face that he was driven to reach a colossal orgasm. I helped him as best I could with a little dirty talk, and by driving my pussy up into his down thrusting body. Kurt liked the missionary positions.

We actually became a show for some of the people who were sitting around recovering and hoping to start a second or third or fourth round of fucking. I smiled over at Em and Ryan who were slowly fucking about six feet away. I could tell by the look on Em's face that she'd just had an orgasm and was milking the pleasure as she coasted downhill from the experience.

Kurt grunted, "I'm almost there, Baby. Are you ready?"

"Give it to me. Fill me. Fill my cunt with cum, Lover."

We pushed together several times, and Kurt pulled away slightly so our audience could see our fucking genitals. Two minutes later, he gasped, "Oh, fuck. I'm there. It's happening."

I felt the first jet of his cum blast into my body like no man had ever cum before, including Kurt. "Oh, wow!" I exclaimed.

The shots of cum kept cumming like staccato drum beats. I couldn't stem the flow by clamping down on my vaginal muscles. I still felt the jets exploding into me, and then his warm cum oozing out of me and around his pumping shaft. I felt the trickle of cum start to swamp out of me and leak down my ass. Throb after throb of his cock pumped his warm sperm deep inside my vagina. I was in heaven, and my own orgasm swept over me in a peak experience.

"Oh, fuck. Kurt. You're wonderful. Oh, ... God."

"I love you, Baby."

"And, I love you." Even as I spoke those words I knew he had finished his spurts of man juice into me.

Kurt collapsed onto my chest, and showered me with kisses. He whispered, "Thank you, Baby. Remember me always. I hope I made you happy."

"The happiest."

We kissed one more time with a great deal of emotion and passion, and then Kurt pulled up, extracted his long full shaft from my swollen pussy, turned, walked away, and dove into the pool.

I guessed that was my goodbye from a guy who'd fallen for me, but knew it was a short fling that wouldn't go anywhere. It was, after all, just that. Sunday evening I'd catch the red eye to Boston, and at the rate this party was going, it wouldn't end until dawn or maybe later.

I lost track of Kurt after that, and later when I asked Wes if he'd seen him, he told me that Kurt had left but was happy and had a smile a mile wide. Wes winked at me, so I knew there might be a little more. I'd ask him later in the day.

Many other men at the party singled me out, and in my nymphomaniac state I far exceeded their expectations about the fuck of their life. About half of them told me that I'd ruined them for any other woman. I'd been the most glorious fuck they'd ever had, a reputation I felt proud of and that I worked even harder to sustain as I worked my way through even more the late night partiers.

My earlier premonition that the party would last until dawn was spot on. As the night sky started to lighten, the party started to wind down. Various couples either drifted off to one of the bedrooms in the mansion to start their beauty sleep, or they pulled on a minimum of clothing and headed home. I noticed a few limousines come by and pick up various clusters of people.

Wes, Em and I played host and hostesses by bidding the various individuals goodbye with kisses, a feel or grope, or by getting a finger or even a cock deep in our slits. We were still having fun, and I loved the decadent nature of the party and what I was feeling.

Finally, the last of the group disappeared. I made to pick up some of the glasses and plates left around, but Wes grabbed me and Em and pulled us towards the master bedroom. I went willingly, and only seconds later was fast asleep wedged between my two lovers.

* * * * *

Sunday I didn't wake up until noon. I remember my first thought was that it was three o'clock in Cambridge and that I'd be there the next day and my internal clock would be totally screwed up. When I thought of being screwed, I thought of the party the night before, and that gave me a warm feeling all over, especially in my nether region. I really did like fucking more than anything else in the world.

I snuck out of bed and went outside and went skinny-dipping in the pool. When I looked around, I was surprised to see that the detritus from the party had been cleared away. There wasn't anything left to clean up - the patio, living room, kitchen, everywhere was spotless and neat.

I thought about how that had happened and realized that the caterers had been on duty all night. I was wondering what they did during the orgy time when a voice from behind me said, "They joined in too. I watched Leif, the man who runs the catering outfit, fucking the living daylights out of you at one point last night."

I turned and Wes was standing behind me naked and with an erection.

I asked, "You read my mind. Did the women with the caterers play too?"

"They sure did. I've known Leif for ages, and he knows about our parties and my business so this was no surprise to him. One of the workers was his wife, and another was his daughter who'd just turned eighteen. The other three women were on his staff, and he made sure they knew what they were getting into before they came here. Even early in the evening when they were wandering around serving hors d'ouvres, they weren't wearing anything under those short skirts. I watched one cute gal put down her tray as one of my horny guests took her over by the piano."

I ventured, "So they stayed and cleaned up after we went to bed?"

"Yep, sure did. That was part of the deal."

I thought aloud, "Wasn't Leif a little perturbed about his teenage daughter being here?"

Wes laughed, "He's very liberal. He and his wife have two daughters - the other one is older. I know they all have sex together. I watched him with the eighteen year old last night doing some father-daughter bonding."

I confessed, "I do my dad too, but we only started this new relationship about two years ago. I feel closer to him now than ever before."

Wes ventured, "And your sisters?"

"Them too. Of course, while that's going on my boyfriend is usually doing my stepmother on the same bed. We have fun together." I gave Wes a lecherous grin.

"I bet." Wes continued, "I have a sister, but I think she may still be a virgin even at forty-four years old. The mere mention of the word 'sex' to her makes her blush scarlet, and if she ever knew the real nature of most of my films I'm sure she'd die on the spot."

"Everyone in my inner circle - Steve, my boyfriend and my sister's husband, and all the others - they all know about my being out here making porn movies. Most of them wanted to come out and participate, or at least come to a party like you had last night."

Wes chuckled and said with humorous emphasis, "Please, they're adult entertainment videos, and your friends are always welcome here."

I laughed, "As I said, 'porn.' Anyway, they all know and are excited about seeing the results. They loved the four films from a year or so ago. We still show them all the time."

"I think I'd like your group of friends. Does everyone share with each other and with outsiders?"

I had to think about how to answer that one. "Yes, we share with each other. We are also in a swing group that my parents introduced us to, and my boyfriend's brother, his wife and his daughter. Beyond that we haven't done much. I'm probably the exception, particularly after these two weeks. First thing tomorrow, I'll go to the local clinic and get STD tested just so everyone feels safe around me."

"You know we're very careful about that - at least I am with my cast and crew."

"Oh, I know. Emmy told me when I first started, and that's why I arrived with fresh test results this time. One of my sisters - a virtual sister - is a physician's assistant, so she can get us the tests done for free and rapidly. We don't abuse it, but we do keep checking ourselves, especially when one of us has ventured outside our close knit group."

Wes was quiet for a minute, "Sheila, what time do you need to go to the airport?"

"My red eye leaves at ten o'clock tonight, so I'd like to be at LAX about eight, or a little after."

"What would you like to do today?"

I smiled, "I'd like some time with you and Emmy again, and just hang around out here on the patio all day. At home, I live in the city and our pool is indoors and not nearly as nice. Would that be all right?"

"It's just what I was hoping you'd say." Wes thought and said, "Shall we go and wake up Em with some early afternoon reminders about her sexual evening last night."

"Oh, yes. Perfect. I'll eat her out, and you fuck her mouth for starters, then we'll switch around." I reached out and grabbed ahold of Wes' engorged dick, and led him through the house to the master bedroom where Emmy was still asleep, spread out on her back with every part of her body seemingly available for us to play with. Em had been as busy fucking the males at the party as I had been.

* * * * *

My red eye got into Boston at six-thirty on Monday morning. I only got about four hours of sleep on the plane, yet I awoke refreshed and eager to be home.

I took a taxi home to our Cambridge condo, arriving just as most of my extended family started to get up to go to work. I shrugged. I'd go to work at the museum, but only be half as efficient. I got welcome home hugs from everyone.

René nicely did a quick blood draw and took a swab of my pussy area for my STD tests. She promised she'd have the results before I got home at the end of the day. That was good, because I missed Steve and wanted to be with him that evening before I crashed to sleep on our large bed.

When I got to work, I started the morning by checking my email. I had to laugh, the newest email was from Em, and she must have sent it last night after she and Wes dropped me off for my flight home. I loved her tongue in cheek writing style.

To: sheila.wallace@bostonmuseum.org

Fm: emily.carlisle@LAMuseum.org

Subject: Swaps, Visits, and Such

Thank you very much for stopping by and seeing me during your recent visit to the west coast. I experienced great pleasure in all our time together. I am particularly pleased that our friend Wes took a few minutes of video of us as a reminder of your time here. I know he will be sharing those moments with you soon.

I am looking forward to continuing the exchanges of museum exhibit material with you, however, I foresee the need for us to frequently visit one another to assess and evaluate the best of each other's museum assets to swap and borrow for display and further sharing.

To this end, I have already decided that I should come and visit you and your colleagues on the east coast, perhaps in six to eight weeks time. We should arrange dates soon. I hope to enjoy the same level of hospitality and congeniality that you felt we gave you out here.

I was thinking of a two-week visit so we'd have a complete weekend and parts of the prior and ending ones so we could enjoy some additional personal time together. I would hope you might involve your sisters, friends, and lovers in my visit. I am enthused about meeting and bonding with them. I also hope to attend one of your special parties with those other friends of your parents you mentioned.

I shall be thinking of our fun times over the past couple of weeks and looking forward to many more in the future.

Fondly and with Love,

Emmy

I sent back a simple but blunt reply, and laughed over it the rest of the day.

To: emily.carlisle@LAMuseum.org

From: sheila.wallace@bostonmuseum.org

Subject: Re: Swaps, Visits, and Such

Email received. Good idea. Just cum whenever you can. ;-))

Love and Lust,

Sheila

The End For Now

12