All Comments on 'Sheltered From the Storm'

by KennyCumBuckets

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KennyCumBucketsKennyCumBucketsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Figured I'd start dipping my toes into the Monster Girl genre.

This is an idea I've had for a while now I just couldn't think of how to make it work.

I still have other human based stories I'll slip back into but I'm definitely hoping to write some more of this kind of story.

Slight side note: The protagonist is "Quinton" but I call him "Quint" on occasion as a nickname to keep from wearing it out too much.

Sorry if that confuses.

sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyabout 4 years ago
Lovely!

A really nice story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story!

Well I must say you're my new favorite author. Excellent work! Although, I find it interesting that you break up the sentences into smaller chunks instead of a long paragraphs; is this just a writing style you're comfortable with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was really good. I love the details of the story and the build up to the climax that lasted forever.

Roukeadams07Roukeadams07about 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed it very much

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[20.11.22]\

Well written!

11/10!!!!!

mrwriterfromdmrwriterfromd10 months ago

One of my favourite stories! Love it so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKennyCumBuckets@KennyCumBuckets
Just some lazy loser who has nothing better to do with his life. Update 27/01/2021 Ok so, the process of writing the synopsis of all my story ideas is complete. So yaaaaay. Basically I can start writing stories again without much worry about losing the plot halfway through....