SheMale Sirens Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The... expectations?"

"As I am sure you have already noticed, the women on this island are gifted with rather... large... equipment. Bigger than yours, as I see," she pointed towards my dick.

I looked down in shame; it was obvious, that all the women on Anthemusa were larger then I was. They seemed to average at about ten inches, but I had seen some that looked at least twelve inches or so. I only had a good seven inches on me, I didn't compare at all.

"It's only fit however, that as Queen, I would be the largest of anyone on this Island."

Without any more words, she stood up and moved the cloth aside, revealing to my shocked eyes, a very large cock... it was definitely the biggest one I had seen so far today. She was at least thirteen inches, and very thick too. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

She took her cock in her hand, and started stroking it, and slowly it rose to attention and seemed so much bigger than it was before becoming erect.

"It takes a special kind of man to handle a special kind of woman like me," she said, still stroking herself.

"My slave must be capable of handling someone as big as myself. If you can't handle my full length, you most likely cannot serve me."

"I can understand that," I said, hesitantly.

"So then," she started, as she stepped down from her throne and started walking towards me.

"Shall we test that pretty mouth of yours?"

She did not wait for an answer, stopping in front of me and pushing me down onto my knees. I had been completely okay with everything up until this point, and even now, it wasn't really that I wasn't okay with any of it... I was just extremely unsure. I had never done anything sexual with another penis, let alone one as big as hers, and I really didn't know that I could handle her size.

Once on my knees, she gently stroked my cheek, smirking down at me... before grabbing a handful of my hair and shoving her cock in my mouth. I gagged as she filled my mouth, pushing straight into my throat and I felt my jaw stretching past its capacity. Sandra grabbed both sides of my head, and started pretty much fucking my mouth. She thrust in and out between my lips, gagging me and moaning as she thrust.

It was a whole new experience, and one that I wasn't totally sure how I felt about just yet. My eyes were filling with tears as spit ran down my chin. I had to admit, she tasted pretty good.

I inhaled the musky aroma of her balls, as she forced my head all the way down and held me in place for a few moments.

"Mm, such a small mouth you have," she sighed.

"I'm not sure you can handle me."

She allowed me to pull back finally, and I gagged as I took in a deep breath of air, struggling to catch my breath.

"This one will not do," she said to the guards.

"W-Wait," I said, my voice raspy and my throat sore.

"Please your highness... please, let me try."

"Mm... I can see the determination in your eyes, boy. I like that... very well then, I will grant you the opportunity to adjust."

Grateful for her decision, I took a deep breath and moved in, wrapping my lips around her cock once more. This time, she allowed me to take control, which helped in the long run because I could take it at my own pace. I wasn't sure just how long she would be willing to let me go at my own pace though. I slowly worked her cock with my mouth, bobbing my head up and down, taking more and more of her cock into my throat.

I was slowly adjusting, my gag reflex still giving me a bit of trouble although not quite as much as earlier. I took my time, and so far, I had not heard any complaints from her.

In fact, judging by the soft moans that I could faintly hear, I was almost certain that I was actually doing a good job. Starting to feel rather confident in my actions, I got brave and started to try and take the remaining two inches. I felt the gag reflex threatening to kick in, but pushed onward and managed to swallow her entire length... even to my own surprise... and the Queen seemed very impressed.

"Ohh, my... very good... you just needed to adjust, I suppose," she said, running a hand through my hair. "Now... let's see if you can make me cum."

She grabbed my hair once more, and took control over the situation again, thrusting in and out of my mouth and throat fucking me. This time, I was adjusted well enough that I could take the brutal assault that she was giving my mouth. She kept it up, in and out, in and out for a long time before shoving deep into my throat and holding still like she had done earlier. She pinched my nose, cutting off my oxygen all together to see just how long I could hold without breathing. I felt my cheeks turning hot, and my head starting to spin. Finally, she let go of my nose and I gagged, breathing in through my nostrils.

It was at that point, that Queen Sandra started to shake and I felt her pulling at my hair. Her moans were louder now, and I knew what was about to happen...

"Oh... oh yes, Kyle... oh fuck!"

She cried out in pleasure, as her cock began to swell and started pulsating, firing off an enormous load of thick, warm cum straight down my throat. I choked, there was so much of it I thought for sure I was going to drown in a river of cum.

I managed it though. I swallowed every drop, and had to admit to myself, she tasted very good... almost sweet.

When it was over, I pulled back, and took in the deepest breath of my life. Sandra looked down at me, a grin on her face as she standing straight up, and my eyes were watery. Spit and cum ran down my chin, and she reached down to wipe some of her cum with her finger. She licked it from the tip of her index finger, and moaned.

"I'm impressed," she said. "Perhaps, you do have some potential. Enough at least, to move on to the final test."

"What must I do, your highness," I asked, my voice scratchy.

"Follow me to my chamber," she said, taking me by the hand and pulling me to my feet.

Up the stairs past her throne we walked, and through a door just behind the throne. It led into a long corridor, that seemed to go on for quite some time. Finally, we reached the end of this hallway, stopping in front of yet another door. Sandra pushed it opened, and we stepped into her bed room.

There was a huge bed in the center of the room, big enough for more then two people. Silk curtains hung down around it, and the bed was covered in red sheets. She turned to face me and pulled me into her arms, kissing me on the lips. I groaned, a bit surprised by the kiss, but showed no resistance when I felt her tongue rubbing against my lips, begging for entrance.

I parted my lips, and our tongues met and began to wrestle as her hands started to roam, exploring my body. She broke the kiss, and lifted me up with ease, just like the soldier who brought me here had done.

She threw me onto the bed, which was so soft that I bounced up in the air once I landed on it.

I laid back, sprawled across the bed as the Queen slowly walked over and climbed onto the mattress with me. She reached behind herself, and untied the cloth, tossing it to the floor; she was now totally exposed to me, as she moved over closer to me.

She started kissing me again for a few moments, then started licking and sucking on my neck, leaving her mark. Further down she moved, tracing circles around both of my nipples with her tongue before sucking on them each one at a time. She grabbed me by the hips, flipping me over onto my stomach, and slapped my ass hard.

She repeated this, several times, until I could feel the red hand print she had left on my ass cheeks. She spread my cheeks, and I felt her hot breath against my hole, as well as her warm, wet tongue, licking up and down my crack.

"Mm, you taste good," she said, as she continued licking my crack.

Slowly, I felt the tip of her finger pressing against my hole and she worked it inside of me. She started moving her finger in and out, fucking my ass with just her hand for a few minutes. That alone, actually felt somewhat good to me. She kept it up, moving her finger in and out, slowly and carefully sliding in another and then a third until she was spreading my ass wide.

She reached for a small tube of lube sitting beside the bed, and poured it all over my asshole. She worked it in nice and good with her fingers, stroking her cock and adding some additional lubricant to her dick. I couldn't believe how hard she was, after she'd came so hard earlier, but she was after all, the Queen.

Soon, I felt the tip of her dick against my tight hole. I knew what was to come. I tensed up some, and she leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Calm down... if you get tense, it'll only make it hurt worse."

I tried to relax, as I felt her applying a bit of pressure... and then, pop! It was in, and I gasped, gripping the sheets and biting my lip so hard I could taste the metallic flavor of blood. I had no time to give a verbal reaction, before she started pushing further into me. I groaned, my eyes wide as I felt her sliding deeper and deeper into my tight hole. It felt like she would never reach the end, and I felt like I was being split in half. The sensation of her tits poking at my back though, acted as some what of a comfort to me, and I buried my face in the pillows.

Finally, Sandra bottomed out, all thirteen inches of her enormous cock buried balls deep in my tight little asshole. She waited a few moments for me to adjust... or perhaps because I was so tight that she was trying not to cum too soon. I wasn't entirely sure, but when she finally started moving again, she pulled about half of her dick back out and I felt my insides moving along with it as she withdrew.

Then she stopped, and plunged straight back into me. I gasped, and yelled out as my entire body shook from the force of her thrust. She repeated this, pulling about halfway out and slamming directly back into me again. And again. And again.

She then grabbed me by the hips, and proceeded to start pummeling my ass, showing very little mercy.

Sandra groaned and moaned behind me, loving the feel of my tight ass wrapped around her thick cock.

"Oh yeah... it feels so nice," she whispered in my ear. "I'm loving this so much, Kyle."

I dug my nails deeper into the sheets, grunting as she picked up her pace, fucking me harder and faster. The feeling like my insides were being moved around was uncomfortable... but there was a sensation that went with it, that I could only describe as incredible. I was still in awe that I could even take a cock as big as hers in my ass, let alone the fact that it could feel so good, but I managed to do it, and it did indeed feel great.

As Sandra pounded my ass, I could feel her massive cock starting to swell up, spreading me even wider in the process. She was throbbing, and her moaning was getting louder, and I knew she was obviously close.

As her thrusting became more untamed, I began pushing my ass back to meet with her. She grabbed my hair, forcing my head down into the pillow and slammed deep into me. She cried out in ecstasy, her cock pulsating inside of me, as she spewed an even bigger load then the last time into my ass. There was so much of it, it felt so warm and so good inside of me. I felt some of it leaking out of my ass, and as she pulled her cock out of me, I felt it running down the back of my legs.

She had filled me up so much that if I were a woman, I would surely be pregnant.

Thankfully, there was no reason to worry about that, and if the legends were all true, then I had enough cum in me right now that I would stay young for eternity.

I collapsed, exhausted, my ass gaping and leaking cum and my throat still sore from earlier. Sandra laid down beside me, looking equally tired, and pulled me to her. I laid my head on her breasts, and she ran her hands soothingly through my hair.

"I'm quite impressed Kyle and I think you will do just fine."

"I'm glad," I said, my voice weak.

"From this point forward, you will refer to me as Mistress Sandra... you will live a very comfortable life here in Anthemusa as the Queen's personal slave."

"I understand, Mistress."

"Good boy... you know Kyle, something myself and many of my people have always dreamed of is that someday we can rule this entire world. More then just this tiny Island. All the men in the world will live sexual lives, serving as slaves to my Sirens, living peacefully beside each other."

"That sounds like a great place to live," I said, tired.

"Perhaps someday... we will achieve this goal. And when we do, you will be at my side to witness it."

I didn't know if there was any chance in hell that the Shemale Sirens would accomplish something like that, but it did sound like an ideal world. And if they could pull it off, I would be more then happy to be a part of that world. For right now though, I was satisfied with just living here, on Anthemusa with my Queen.

*****

First story of 2016! Hope you guys enjoyed the fourth installment of the Shemale Sirens series. I may do one final installment, but am trying to decide if it should be a continuation of an older characters story, or go with introducing a brand new character like I've done in each one so far.

12