Shepherd's Pie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you like sushi, bitch!" Cynthia raged, laughing as Jasmine flailed her arms, Mom gleefully egging her on, spreading Kim's cheeks, aiding the penetration of Jasmine's tongue, which however reluctantly, Kim clearly enjoyed, literally squealing like a schoolgirl.

Seeing Jasmine, knelt down, forcibly rimming Kim's ass, my eyes moved from her smothered face, mostly covered by her long, sweeping black hair, down to the sight of her white lace bra, visible through her open blue shirt, loving the contrast of black and white, where both cups seemed to be overburdened by large, heaving, milk chocolate tits, big enough to feed a small village, finally stopping to ponder why she'd chosen to wear such skimpy shorts, with half the material necessary to cover such a fat ass. My whole life I'd never seen a more luscious pair of dark, round, meaty asscheeks.

Between studying every angle of this gorgeous, black, freak of nature, and the building pressure swelling inside my balls, urgently driven by Monique, the equally resplendent, brown-skinned Latina, blessed with an uncanny talent for sucking cock, creating a vortex of ball-draining suction, baiting me to cum in her mouth, by then, I had taken all I could stand, pulling her up, spinning and bending her over the left side of the pool table, all in one motion.

With one hand ripping down Monique's panties, I threw my cock into her so hard that she and Kim painfully butted heads, which neither actually seemed to mind, especially Monique, who instantly started screaming in loud, vocal adoration of my driving cock, blathering in two different languages.

"Ay Chris, fuck me!" she yelled. "Ohh ohh si! Chinga me! Chinga me duro!"

I knew she was saying she liked it hard. So I reached out and grabbed a clump of her long brown hair, gaining more leverage, hearing her cry out in pleasure, arms pulling one way, snapping her head back, hips rapidly thrusting the other.

Though I'd barely broken a sweat, I could already feel Monique starting to cum, not that she was quiet about it, thrashing and howling in less than a minute. Looking on, beaming with pride, Mom beckoned me with her index finger.

Pulling out, I stepped over where Mom took Jasmine by the hair.

"Open your mouth," she ordered the girl kneeling before me in her slutty cop outfit.

Meanwhile, a crowd had gathered to watch Jasmine suck Monique's juices off my cock. Eager to be involved, Monique suddenly came up behind me, feeling her tongue wedging straight up my ass.

Taking a page from Cynthia's book, Mom began pushing on Jasmine's head, leaving my cock with no place to go but down her throat. I'd never seen Mom so aggressive, as if she intended to teach a few lessons of her own.

"Try calling me a bitch now," she said, sneering while Jasmine wiggled her head.

Monique's tongue was every bit as skillful and persistent as her mouth, worming so deeply inside my rectum, purposely stabbing in and out, this coupled with Mom standing there, face fucking Jasmine with my cock, somehow managing to stay on my feet, though my knees had already started to buckle.

Knowing that Dante was there next to Megan, quietly watching, I then decided to once again wield my authority, choosing to cum on my own terms.

"Lift her up," I told Mom, meaning Jasmine this time.

It didn't matter that Monique might have been disappointed, as Mom promptly helped Jasmine to her feet, heeding my instructions, leading Jasmine back the table, where I quickly followed, telling my mother to spread Jasmine's cheeks wide open, needing assistance to shove my cock inside her asshole.

With no other lube, I waited as Mom slowly leaned over, using her spit, letting her dribble roll down, covering the hole, doing this several times, finally nodding for me to slide in.

Trembling, I looked down, shaking my head, judging the width of my hard-on against her narrow hole.

"Trust me," Mom said, recognizing my dilemma. "It'll fit. Just don't force it," she said, walking me through it. "Take your time. Let it happen," she added, patiently easing my nerves.

With Mom's guidance, instead of pushing, I placed the tip gently over the ring, watching and waiting for the hole to dilate on its own. Regardless, as careful as I was, giving Jasmine all the time in the world still didn't stop her from cursing the moment my swollen head broke through the seal of her anus, groaning in sudden pain.

Once getting through that initial sting, my first anal experience definitely got better from there. The only feeling that felt better than sliding my dick in Jasmine's ass was looking up, seeing Mom's face all aglow, smiling, watching me so intently, with her hazel eyes gaping as wide as her mouth.

Stirred by Mom's thrilled expression, my hips slowly started to churn, while her hands steadily continued to spread Jasmine's cheeks as wide as possible, presenting the perfect view of my white cock plummeting deep in her big, black, juicy ass.

Before long, I looked down and saw Jasmine thrusting back, bouncing and shaking her thick rump vigorously up and down. Maybe I'd seen too many movies. Yet, on instinct, I reached up and struck my hand firmly across her butt. The sound reverberated so perfectly that I couldn't help doing again. Three, four, five times in row, spanking and fucking her big black butt all at once.

"You like that!" I said, striking her again, making her ass jiggle.

"Hmmrrrfuckkk," she groaned bitterly. "God damn that some good dick!"

"I'm sorry. Could you repeat that? Mom didn't hear you." I swatted her again.

"Ahhh fuck!" she loudly swore. "I said, God damn that's some GOOD FUCKING DICK!"

Mom smiled. Still, I kept drilling away. "Oh yeah, is it good? Is it good enough to cum while I fuck your ass?"

By then, I had her screaming, asscheeks rocking back and forth. Soon, her sphincter was practically strangling my cock.

"Can you take more? Can you take it harder? Do you want it harder in your ass?"

"Yes! Do it! Fuck it harder! Tear that shit up!"

Taking her cue, I reared back, swinging for the fences, walloping with all my strength. Looking up, Mom winced from the power of my ferocious blows. Beyond fucking, I'd then graduated to fully owning Jasmine's ass. The sound of her climax combined everything from screaming, grunting, sobbing, and ultimately wheezing from lack of breath. Yet, even then, all that stopped me was the intense pressure of her squeezing tenacious asshole laying a choke hold around my dick.

I pulled out, spraying cum, hosing both sides of her ass. Slowly, it dribbled down like white icing over chocolate cake, leaving the darkness of Jasmine's cheeks smothered in creamy white glaze.

Stepping over, joined by Monique, both standing to my left, Megan decided to choose that moment to share something which only she could have known.

"I'd suggest you try some while it's still warm," she told Monique. "You've never tasted sweeter cum your whole life."

Leaning over, Monique dropped her head down to Jasmine's ass, moaning as her tongue slithered through all my spunk.

Slurping up every drop, Monique turned to Megan, letting it linger in her mouth.

"Mmm," said Monique, lighting up right away. "That is so good!"

Over my shoulder, I caught a look of suspicion on Mom's face, squinting, quirking her head, turning the moment she glanced my way.

Megan smiled, nodding in response to Monique's comment. Meanwhile, Jasmine seemingly pulled herself together, as she sat up, turned around, and looked me square in the eye.

"I'll give you credit," she said. "You do know how to fuck."

On that note, she patted my arm, turning and leaning on Monique, helping as she quietly staggered off. Over my shoulder, I turned and saw Kimberly down on all four, tag teamed by two random guys, one in her pussy, fucking her from behind, the other clearly enjoying fucking her mouth.

I then heard Megan call out for Cynthia across the room.

"Darling, would you please follow me?"

Turning her way, Cynthia lifted her eyebrows in curiosity. "Where are we going?""

"To the stables," Megan answered. "There's someone there waiting for you."

"Um, okay. Is Joel coming too?"

Megan nodded. "Yes, of course," she answered, turning to me. "Christopher, I'd also like you along as well. We'll need your assistance."

"Me?" I replied, pointing to my chest.

"Yes," Megan said, waving toward the parlor, beckoning her eldest daughter. "Don't worry. Your mother will be fine. Chelsea will keep an eye on her."

Clearly, there was no room for further discussion, as Chelsea came over, nodding politely as Megan told her to watch my mother. Then, Megan abruptly marched ahead, accompanied by Dante, followed by Joel and Cynthia, walking hand in hand.

Reluctantly, I finally opted to tag along, leaving my mother, who stood there, tracking me with her eyes, as I turned back and saw Chelsea struggling to lead her away.

Reaching the stables, I stood back, remaining silent, after two minutes traipsing across the field.

Oddly, most of the stalls were completely empty, with only a couple horses and tons of hay strewn all over the floor.

Waiting up ahead, after opening one of the wooden gates, Megan waved over to Joel and Cynthia, inviting them to enter the second stall.

"Come along, dear," she added, waving to me, as I stepped up and followed them all inside.

Laid out on top of the hay was a brown blanket covering most of the floor. Standing beside it, directly across from me, were three serious-looking men, all of them black, each of them wearing costumes.

The man on the left was shorter than the others, slightly thinner too. His skin tone was also the lightest, more like a really deep tan, dressed like a 40's gangster, in his dark brown, baggy suit, with a matching fedora, and a gold chain dangling by his knees.

Beside him, the tallest man hid his face under a blue and white New England Patriots helmet, with bulky-looking shoulder pads underneath his blue and white jersey, knee pads under his tight white pants, along with a pair of white cleats.

Finally, the last guy was medium height, bare chested, densely black, built like The Hulk, dressed like an extra from 'Gladiator' with his gold helmet and brown leather loin cloth.

Dante and Megan stood off in the left corner, while Joel and Cynthia stood just beside me to the right.

Slowly, the man in the middle removed his helmet, calmly revealing his face. Cynthia then sharply inhaled, instantly clutching her chest, shouting a name I'd heard maybe once or twice, though he and I had never met.

"Byron!"

Like I'd have done, he played it cool, smiling and simply answering, "Surprise."

Clearly confused, she looked back, blinking, scratching her head. "But...how did you...I mean, did you bid on me?"

"No," he explained. "But your husband did. This was all his idea."

Cynthia quickly turned to Joel, who looked back giving her a childish grin.

"Happy anniversary," her husband said.

Cynthia's face turned bright red. "Oh, my God! Sweetheart, what did you do? You got me...you got me three black guys?"

Joel stammered. "Well, umm...actually, I got you four," he said, turning to Dante.

Stepping forward, Dante reached for his collar, slowly removing his cape. He then proceeded to calmly undress, along with the other three, when Cynthia then turned to Byron, politely requesting that he leave everything on except the helmet.

"I sort of have a thing for football players," she added with a smile. "There's just one problem," she said, turning to Joel. "I want you to be here, but I also got a surprise for you too."

Turning back, Joel responded with the same look of confusion his wife had given him moments earlier.

"Mr. Hanson, you're coming with me," I heard spoken in the accent clearly belonging to Megan, who stood there by the open gate, arms folded, waiting for Joel to follow orders.

"Um, oh..." Joel said. "Wow, I had no idea. But uh...I guess someone else will have to shoot the video," he said, pulling a small, palm-sized, camcorder from his pocket.

"I guess that's why Megan wanted me here," I logically deduced, reaching for it.

After handing me the camera, Joel lovingly kissed his wife, turning to go with Megan, who sternly pointed down to the ground.

"On your knees," she insisted, as Joel promptly dropped to all fours, crawling behind Megan, leading him off to another stall.

Once gone, I powered up the camera, checking for lighting and focus. The stall was illuminated by four lanterns hanging from each corner. Aiming the lens directly toward Cynthia, I then started filming her in front of the men, slowly starting to undress.

She took her time, first removing her stethoscope, followed by her hat. Starting from the top, she then slowly unbuttoned her lab coat. After laying it down, she then decided to leave on the rest, including her red, lacy, overstuffed bra, red heels, and white thigh highs drawn up over her knees, with best of all, no panties on beneath her nude pantyhose.

Kneeling on the blanket, she looked up, smiling as Byron made the introductions. The short one in the gangster costume was Gerald, he told her. The big guy with all the muscles was Marcus. Evidently, they all went to school together.

"Nice to meet you," she said, smiling at eye level with all their cocks.

I focused the camera on her bright, gorgeous, wholesome, blue eyes, framing the picture with her blonde hair, and her round, pudgy, adorable, childlike face.

"Try not to ruin my make up," she said, opening her mouth, where Byron took the honor of sliding his cock in first. Cynthia then reached out for Gerald and Marcus, leaving Dante to watch, while Cynthia jerked them both off.

Wanting to capture the best angles, I stepped around, hunching behind Byron, as Cynthia closed her eyes, bobbing and noisily slurping away.

"Keep looking at him," I said, seeing she needed help playing to the camera.

Chin up, Cynthia gazed high, with no less than six inches of black cock crammed in between her lips, rapidly sawing in and out, as her hands busily did their work, stroking penises left and right.

After clearing his throat, Dante finally got Cynthia's attention, spinning around, quickly apologizing, and then gobbling his meat down too.

Eyes glaring, looming above her, biting his bottom lip, Dante watched as Cynthia wildly devoured his cock, stretching her jaw, taking in all she could, coughing and groaning, before sliding back, sticky webs left behind, pushing herself, deeply inhaling, steeling herself to force down every inch, veins pulsing between her lips, pausing half way, chest heaving, before violently forcing air through her nose and mouth, groaning with pleasure as Dante's cock, all of it, plunged down her gullet.

Zooming in, forever documenting her major achievement, the camera recorded her wide-eyed, jubilant expression, spread across her beaming face.

From there, I witnessed her transformation, brimming with newly found confidence, turning to Marcus, easily choking down seven or more inches, steadily bobbing her head. The vigorous motion, perfectly caught on film, surprised everyone, including him.

"God damn," said Marcus. "This bitch is off the chain!"

"Hmmph hmmph hmmph hmmph," was all Cynthia mumbled in return.

Meanwhile, she skillfully managed to keep both hands filled with cock, jerking off Byron and Dante.

From a distance, I then heard what might have been the crack of whip, causing a low-pitched whimper.

I had to assume it was Megan doing something painful to Joel, with no way of knowing exactly what.

For her part, Cynthia focused on Marcus, frantically sucking. His eyes bugged out in disbelief.

"Fuck," said Marcus, peering over her bobbing head. "You love black cock, don't you?"

"Mm hmm," Cynthia answered with her mouthful.

Marcus smiled. "Well, keep sucking, bitch. Keep sucking till you get that nut."

Happily, Cynthia wolfed down his cock, every inch, straight down her throat, amazingly doing this not only once, but easily, three times in a row.

Marcus grimaced, holding her head, deeply unloading in her mouth. Swallowing, her blue eyes rolled back in ecstasy, catching a close-up of her face.

Over her shoulder, she then requested assistance removing her bra.

Leaning down, Gerald promptly unhooked it from behind, when Cynthia tore it off, exposing her giant tits for all to see.

Mouth gaping, she quickly turned, lunging for Gerald's cock, rewarding his assistance by noisily slobbering his long, rigid, brown shaft.

Swirling her tongue, she glanced up, shooting him a wink, liberally coating his cock with spit. Tightly, her slick fingers curled around the base, slurping and fist pumping up and down.

Stunned by her crazed, cock-sucking frenzy, I lowered the camera, pointing it at her crotch, hoping to gauge her excitement. In close-up, her pussy looked even wetter than I'd expected, seeping through her pantyhose, flooding down all over the blanket.

Meanwhile, I kept shooting, as loud thwacking noises continuously preceded the distant, low-pitched echo of muffled, agonized groans.

Seemingly on a mission, regardless of her husband suffering through some form of sexual torture, Cynthia never slowed down, jerking and sucking, filling the night with the loud, joyous, popping noises of her mouth.

"ShhlooMph ShhlooMph ShhlooMph ShlooMph," she bobbed frantically, kneeling in front of Gerald, with his bowed, clearly lost for words.

"Ahhh shit!" Gerald cursed, turning to Byron. "You were right. This girl is no joke. Ohhh fuck!" he moaned emphatically. "She's about to make me cum!"

Smiling, Cynthia pulled back. "Yes, baby, cum on my tits!"

As Cynthia grabbed his cock, I stood back, centering her in the frame, capturing the motion of her tits jumbling in time to her rapid hand strokes. Leaning in, keeping him lubed, she hotly projected spit down over the head. Soon, her hand began pumping so fast that the image on camera started to blur.

Finally, Gerald rewarded her as well, groaning as his hips suddenly lunged forward. Cynthia responded, arching her back, thrusting her massive tits. From the eye of his cock, Gerald released what looked like an avalanche of cum, numerous volleys, squirting in rapid succession, spraying her tits with dozens of cloudy white pellets, rolling in rivulets, stopped by her fingers, as she reached up and leisurely started rubbing it in, using it like lotion, smearing his cum all over her gorgeous breasts.

"Mmm salty," she remarked, flinching her eyebrows, after licking some off her finger. "That was nice," she added, sighing in a way I interpreted as relief mixed with disappointment. "But somebody really needs to fuck me."

In a moment of brotherly recognition, Dante and Byron slowly turned to each other. Nothing was said between them as they walked over, reached down, and promptly removed Cynthia's shoes. From there, the two of them calmly slid off her thigh highs, leaving her fully naked, except her pantyhose.

For my part, I was highly content with Cynthia kneeling there between them, in glossy nylon, from her waist down to her toes. Yet, Dante and Byron clearly had other ideas, as they leaned down, looming over her, one on each side, hooking their fingers in the waistband, flexing their muscles as they roughly pulled, tearing her pantyhose to shreds.

Stretching out, lying on his back, Byron took Cynthia and pulled her down over his cock. Like a tree trunk, long and wide, pointed straight up, I couldn't imagine her taking it all without discomfort.

Clearly, I was wrong, as Byron forcefully grabbed her by the ass, driving it in, reeling from Cynthia's explosive bellow.

"Yeeeeoooowww!" she instantly wailed, as I stood back, trying to imagine the depth of his penetration. "Hmmpphh huunngghhh oohh oohh oohh f-f-fuuuccckKK!" she began screaming and cursing.