Shepherd's Pie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, I almost forgot to keep shooting, struggling trying to decide which angle I wanted most.

From the front, with her feet flat, hunching over him, her tits looked incredible, flopping in rhythm as Cynthia bounced up and down. The motion of all that flesh, rising and falling on her chest, somehow managed to make all of that doughy, white breast meat look bigger and suppler than when she wasn't moving at all.

From the back, I captured the same effect, panning down to her ass, bouncing and jiggling, cheeks noisily slapping together, seeming to double in size, making me wish I could trade places with Byron, only to grip my hands on that fat, squishy ass, tits bouncing, smacking against my face.

Still, loving the footage from the rear, I stayed there and kept shooting, only to notice the juices squirting over Byron's cock. By then, there was so much fluid that it looked like she'd literally pissed all over his black, hairy balls. For the next few minutes, all I heard, other than Cynthia's breathless panting and moaning, was the sound of their genitals vigorously slapping together.

Stunningly, after Cynthia seemed to have cum already three or four times, she turned over her left shoulder, one eye squarely focused on Dante.

"I want to feel both of you inside me," she said, calling him urgently.

Skeptically, I looked on thinking there was no way she could handle the two of them at once. Essentially, she'd asked Dante to spread open her soft, fleshy, white buns, wanting to be fucked in the ass, with the penile equivalent of a foot-long smoked sausage, hard enough even without Byron's cock occupying her other hole.

Preparing herself, she shifted from squatting over Byron, to straddling him, knees down, tits covering his face. Reaching between her legs, she moistened her fingers with the juices flowing from her widely stretched cunt, taking her hand, then reaching down to her crack, smearing her anus with a generous coating of her own glistening vaginal secretions.

Being an amateur videographer, I knew then that I only had two choices. I could either stand behind Dante, where I'd then be able to zoom in upon his insertion. Yet, I'd seen that in movies so many times that it honestly didn't interest me all that much. Instead, I decided to go another way, as I stepped around, pointing the camera directly toward Cynthia's face.

Before that night, there'd been several moments in my life where the feelings brought on during that experience me continued to linger and resonate long afterwards, major moments like Dad moving out, my first time with Kendra, and above all, finally getting to feel my cock inside my mother. This was one of those moments.

In cold, workmanlike fashion, Dante came up behind her, as if he had just pulled up at some random gas pump, needing to fill his tank, with no troublesome cap there getting in his way. Instead of using the standard nozzle, Dante approached holding his equally long, hard, steely black penis, taking one hand, spreading her cheeks, then, in one swift motion, viciously bulldozing deep into Cynthia's asshole.

Where most women would have instantly shut their eyes, Cynthia's baby blues flashed wide open. Facing the camera, she boldly looked up, staring directly toward the lens. No screaming, no wincing, no sign of pain at all, nothing but pure intention. As if she knew that Joel would later jerk off to this footage, eyes signaling some private message just for him. Do you see what's happening? Do you see what I'm willing to do for you? Do you know how good this makes me feel? With each thrust, her eyes seemed to express all of that.

Brutally, Dante continued his anal assault, as I pulled back, shooting the three of them from a wider angle. The distance allowed me to fill the frame with a complete image of Cynthia sandwiched between a pair of black thoroughbreds, railing into her pussy and her asshole with their giant horse cocks.

Pulling out, clenching his fierce, one hand strangling his snake, Dante looked down on Cynthia, reaching his peak, signaling his climax with a snarled, resounding, beastly roar.

Sitting up, Cynthia threw back her head, eyes pleading in reverence from below. Prostrated beneath his cock, she promptly joined him in climax, moaning and shivering through falling globs of flammable liquid semen splashing her upturned face.

With a guttural moan, Byron's hips reared off the blanket, boldly erupting inside her cunt. Cynthia's body violently seized once more, crying out, blue eyes gaping, willfully accepting his sperm.

Wearily, she rolled over, legs spread, flat on her back. I zoomed in on one final image, as she reached down, sloshing her fingers in her cunt, shamelessly playing with Byron's cum. Finally, she turned to the camera, slimy fingers slipping inside her mouth, blushing and smiling as though she had literally just gone to heaven and back.

With the painful return of my own raging, tremendous hard-on, I gently set down the camera, with all the blood in my body seeming to engorge my cock.

Leaving the stall, I quietly staggered off, laboriously attempting to walk. Turning my head, I paused at the sight of Joel, hands tied, kneeling with a ball gag in his mouth; behind him stood Megan, scowling intensely, brandishing a black riding crop.

Feeling the chill, I quickly rushed back to the house, where I hoped Mom was ready to give some relief.

Oddly, there was no sign of her anywhere, as I searched from the kitchen, to the dining room, down to the study, where I found Monique.

"Have you seen my mother around?" I asked, catching her mid-blowjob.

She looked back, scrunching her face. "Um, no," she replied, shaking her head. "Have you checked upstairs?"

I looked back, shaking my head, wondering how I could forget. It had only been a couple of weeks since Megan had taken me and Mom upstairs, to the room where she and I then had the greatest sex of my entire life.

Gratefully, I dashed off, racing upstairs, pausing for breath, stopping at the first bedroom door.

Hoping not to intrude, I then gently turned the knob, careful to push the door just slightly ajar.

Right away, I peeked in, finding the room clearly occupied, not by mother, but another couple, backs turned, feverishly fucking by the bed. Judging from his gray, the man was older, standing upright, in a pirate suit similar to Megan's, vigorously pounding the young girl leaning in front of him, who even fully naked, still looked like Lara Croft's twin, gripping the wooden post, whipping the ponytail braided down to her plump, golden brown ass.

"Did you miss me, Daddy?" said Emma. "Did you miss fucking your little girl?"

Her voice alone made my whole body shiver.

"You know I did, sweetheart," said her father. "I wished you'd come home more often."

"I know, Daddy. I'll be home for Thanksgiving. Christmas too," she said. "Then you can fuck me all you want."

Suddenly, her father pulled out, as Emma quickly spun around, dropping to her knees. Afraid of being seen, I stepped back, turning before he shot his load. Moving toward the stairs, I turned back, stalking away, hearing someone open the door.

"May I help you?" It was Emma's father, frowning with a patch over one eye.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was actually looking for my mother."

Head tilted, he came forward, slowly extending his hand.

"You must be Lauren's son." I accepted his handshake as he smiled. "Bill Bennett," he said, squeezing firmly. "Megan's said great things about you."

Facing the bedroom, I heard the door slowly creak open again. I looked up, thrilled to see Emma, still naked, coming up behind him.

"Something wrong, Daddy?"

Bill shook his head. "No, love. Chris was just looking for his mother."

"Oh," she replied. "Last time I saw her she was with Chelsea. Did you check Daphne's room? She's staying with a friend this weekend."

Noting my blank expression, Emma graciously extended her hand, offering to lead the way.

"I'll take you," she said. "It's just down the hall."

Leaving me with Emma, Bill headed back to the party, as I promptly accepted his daughter's hand. She then led me to Daphne's bedroom, where I followed down to the furthest end of the hall.

From the second the door opened, it felt as if I'd magically been placed us inside a kaleidoscope, surrounded by a sparkling menagerie of pretty little things.

A three-foot dollhouse sat in the corner to my immediate left. Not one of those Barbie doll houses, but a real, lifelike, Victorian model, with tiny pieces of ornate furniture, the whole works. Over the bed, on the left wall, a colorful rainbow arched from one corner to the other: red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. A giant teddy bear sat in a rocking chair off in the far corner. Directly ahead, facing the front of the house, a large window, shaped like a half shell, overlooked the lake, with plush kittens and stuffed bunny rabbits lining the window sill. To the right, a large vanity had various items laid on the table top, a couple tubes of pink lip gloss, an iPhone docking station, a Taylor Swift CD, and one of those spinning ballerinas in a white jewelry box.

Yet, none of this caught my attention like seeing my mother with Chelsea in 69, naked on the bed, lying on top of each other, Mom's head buried between her legs.

"Guess she started without you," said Emma, as Mom quickly lifted her head.

"Chris!" Mom said, hazel eyes open wide.

"Hope we're not interrupting," I answered, smiling back.

"No, um...of course, not," she stammered. "Please, join us."

Desperate to get my rocks off, I quickly stripped, leading Emma over to the bed.

When Mom and I left that evening, all that I'd wanted was a chance to fuck her and Megan by the end of the night. So the gift of having a foursome with Mom and two sisters exceeded even my wildest expectations.

Like walking on clouds, leading Emma to the twin-sized, canopy bed, my toes began sinking into the plush white carpet beneath my feet.

Standing there completely naked, my penis extended over the foot board, pointed toward Chelsea's twat. Mom sat up, making room for Emma, who promptly straddled her sister's chest. Hunching forward, eyes level with my cock, Emma's mouth yawned invitingly, as I stepped forward, gladly accepting, penis slipping between her lips.

Using only her mouth, Emma seemed to enjoy slurping quite a bit, something she clearly shared in common with Mom. Holding her head, I sawed my hips back and forth, testing the limits of her throat.

"gLeGgh gLeGgh ghLuCk ghLuCk," she gurgled, drooling down my cock.

Meanwhile, I looked up and saw Mom grinding on Chelsea's face. Head up, palming her own tits, she shuddered with pleasure from Chelsea eagerly munching her swollen clit.

Losing balance, she fell forward, face planting in Emma's crack. Soon, Emma was moaning around my cock, as I looked up and saw Mom wiggling her head, wantonly eating Emma's ass.

Apparently, Mom knew what she was doing, judging by the urgency with which Emma began pushing her ass against Mom's face. Her moaning grew louder, till finally the pleasure compelled Emma to slip my cock out of her mouth.

Luckily, the benefit of having sex with multiple women was the option of having so many orifices available to stick my cock.

This is what led me to climb up, spread Chelsea's legs, entering her pussy without even bothering to ask permission.

This was a girl who never would have given me the time of day had I met her six months before. Now, she was letting me fuck her on her sister's bed, lying there, moaning and eating Mom's pussy, all at the same time.

Taking things further, Emma swiveled over Chelsea, facing the opposite way. She then told my mother to sit up, lean back and widely spread open her legs. This allowed Emma to go down and noisily lick Mom's cooze, slurping up all of her tangy juices, which by then I could not only see dripping from my mother's slit, but even the smell of it pungently filled the whole room.

It wasn't long before Mom went ballistic as Chelsea and Emma joined forces. With a tongue in her pussy, and a second tongue deep in her ass, Mom started thrashing and bucking between their insistent mouths, incenting me to quickly find a new hole.

With Emma bent over, I was easily able to solve this problem, mounting and slamming my cock inside her as she squealed.

The harder I fucked her, the louder she cried out, begging me not to stop. As much I loved older women, I couldn't deny how perfectly her cunt fit around my cock. Riding her like a stallion, I reached out, grabbing her ponytail, pulling hard on the reins. Her tight young pussy never stopped squeezing, staunchly refusing to let go.

Holding out, not letting her take my nut, I reached down and vigorously rubbed her clit.

"Oooohhhh ohh ohh yessss hmmmggaawwwddd yesss yesss uhh uhh uhh huhhhh gawwd um gonna cuuuummmm!" she wailed through a series of climactic shock waves, one hitting her after another.

Feeling triumphant, I pulled out, climbing off the bed, reaching out, promptly grabbing my mother.

"Now it's your turn."

With a smile, she hopped up, turning around, facing away from me, kneeling on all fours, facing the side of the bed. Chelsea and Emma then traded places, Emma spreading in front of Mom, flat on her back, Chelsea squatting over her sister's face.

This was a perfect moment. Emma was eating Chelsea's pussy. Mom was eating Emma's. Meanwhile, my dick couldn't have slid more easily in Mom's incredibly wet cunt, swooning over her left shoulder, clearly enjoying how hard I was.

If only I could have recorded what was happening, all the moaning, all the gasping, and the sounds of all those tongues lapping for what seemed like hours. I looked over and watched Chelsea, who vocally started to cum on Emma's face. Then, I looked down and saw Mom swirling her tongue around Emma's clit, two fingers jamming in and out, leading to yet another ear-splitting orgasm for Emma as well.

Finally, I held on to Mom's shoulders, rearing back, adrenaline throwing my hips into overdrive.

Chelsea and Emma knelt down, side by side, jaws gaping, stunned by the blistering force of my crazed, ball-slapping, turbulent thrusts, flexing each muscle in my lean, powerful, ultra fit body, ramming with all the velocity of a true, bonafide ruler of women, precisely the level to which I felt I'd ascended by that point.

I could only assume, based on the cringing decibel level of her screaming, that Mom would have willingly echoed my opinion, if I only she wasn't losing her voice by letting me fuck her half to death. Thrusting and pounding at light speed, drilling with a vengeance, I had no intention of slowing down, especially not after seeing the astonished reactions of Chelsea and Emma, lustfully cheering me on.

It had only been an hour since I'd busted a huge nut on Jasmine's ass over the pool table. So I knew it would take something extra to make me cum again.

I looked down as Mom reached forward, pulling Chelsea and Emma towards her. Suddenly, the three of them were wildly making out with each other, tongues wrestling, spit swapping back and forth. Between kisses, I listened to Mom's worn-out, raspy voice, murmuring repeatedly under her breath.

"He's gonna make me cum...he's gonna make me cum...he's gonna make me cum," she chanted, head tossing all around.

As if needing somewhere to channel the energy soon to ignite inside her, Mom firmly seized both girls, grabbing them by the head, fusing their lips together, faces pressed hard, muffling the uncontainable hum resonating from the force of her orgasm, funneling all of the excess pleasure exploding inside her, pouring it deep in their mouths.

Watching the three of them share this exhilarating moment was all that I needed to see.

Pulling out, Mom spun around, head leaning against the bed, while Chelsea and Emma kneeled over each shoulder, faces offered like a blank canvass.

From three feet away, my first shot fired like a missile, a line drive, soaring with rocket propulsion, slapping Chelsea across the face. Pointing toward Emma, my second shot blasted her just as hard. Before finally, aiming at Mom, where my wild, flinching, purple-headed hard-on helplessly fired again, blasting another perfect strike, right between the eyes.

Three shots and all their faces were completely splattered with goo. Then, I looked down, amazed as more semen came flying out. Speechless, I stood there gawking at my penis with a mind of its own, watching as Chelsea and Emma competed over who could catch more cum in their mouths.

By the time my balls finished unloading, the three of them looked so ridiculously messy that it looked like a full bucket of white paint had been dumped all over them, adding another glorious conquest to what was becoming a rapidly growing collection.

Before Mom and I said goodnight to Megan and all her guests, at the end of the evening, Mom led me back to the cigar room, remembering the place where I'd left my belt laying on the pool table.

Lifting it up, Mom turned to me, smiling with affection.

"I think you forgot this," she said, handing it to me like a trophy. "Though I think you've prove you're the champion after tonight."

The End

Continued in Part 6: Daddy's Girl

Coming soon...