All Comments on '(She's A) Ho! Ho! Ho!'

by Rusher

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Another Wimpy Husband

Although some couples may talk about a third person, very few would actually do the deed. You've made this into just another wimpy husband story. He should have said no the her deed, and told her that she was risking the marriage. Afterwards, he should not have sex with her for at least 6 months to make sure the STD tests are clear - that is IF he can forgive her and go through marriage counselling. Since she would have done it against his wishes, I'd say it was divorce time. Also he shouldn't cheat on her - wait until the divorce is final.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OK Morality Police

WTF? This is fiction. The point of the story is to do what most people wouldn't do in real life. STDs don't have to even figure in unless the author wants them too. In fact, maybe STDs don't even exist in his world. Take all of your shoulds and should nots and leave us perverts and authors and imperfect folks alone.

Author- pay no attention to people who give you feedback like the one below me. They are trolls.

BenLongBenLongabout 17 years ago
great santasy

Who cares if it's real? It's a fantasy - take it or leave it. Hot hot hot...

Great job - I'll be lookin for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wrong category

There needs to be another category for this drivel, Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Mind Control categories can establish a lore were this could be considered acceptable but the Loving Wives category must retain real world norms and this is simply not acceptable real world behavior anywhere in the world that I know of. Maybe this should be in the category of Group Sex, There is no love in this story only lust and neither spouse could truly love the other and allow this type behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
drivel

Yeah it sucked...Nothing, just some sick fantasy's.. A f*ng bore..Cheers Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lighten up folks!

My husband showed me this story and I liked it... it didn't quite fit my personal fetish, but that's no fault of the author. Critics here need to lighten up and learn some manners. This is free fiction, offered as a gift by the author. If you don't like the gift, stop reading. What the hell do you want, a refund?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lump of coal

she has hers and he has his fantasy? i believe the former more than the latter. get a clue, the fantasy that is weighted towards her. not morality, just selfish bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story... IDIOT response of sexually repressed

Story is great the responses of some of the 'sexually repressed' is hilarious... yet sad for them

AlexandraAlexandraalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Well written, lots of detail to provide the realism, and the sex was hot.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
I want this

Want to see cocks in her, everywhere. Thank you for a great story.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Not realistic but I rated it 5*

Because it was creative and different and kind of sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Do I really need to say more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No one gives a fuck if you say more or not,

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid cuck

Don't we get to see the wife watch him with another woman, wither taped to the chair and not only her mouth taped but her cunt as well, a nice thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disgusting.

Really. If he loves it so much why does she have to tape him to a chair?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Wife in rage?

Dumb story. By the time I got to her chipmunk cheeks, I had forgotten what the story was supposed to be about. Top much information and not enough action killed it for me. I stopped reading after the second page. I went back though, but I couldn't find what he had done to get her so mad at him. She did seem very experienced at what she was doing with Julie and what Julie liked, also she didn't seem the least bit shy around so many Santa's must have had pretty good experiance with them for a while now. because without asking she knew what each of them liked and how to get him off quick. Anyway as so many of this stories end, I'm sure the hubby didn't question her, instead they made love and he loved her more than ever.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Right on

Absolutely perfect title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce the slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous