She's A Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers

We heard a voice; it was Joe. He said, “I hope you saved some for me. I can see that Lee has ruined her ass, but maybe there’s a hole somewhere that’s still good.”

Joe’s arrival made us rearrange everything. I took the cushions off the couch and lined them up on the floor. Kathy looked pretty well exhausted already, but I had her lay on her back on the cushions. Al tilted her head back and shoved his cock down her throat. He said, “Maybe now that Lee’s done for a while I can finally get a proper blowjob.” Bill insisted on shoving his prick into her sloppy pussy. He said that he didn’t get to try this last time and that he hadn’t gotten much attention tonight yet either. Joe, with a roll of his eyes, straddled her chest and brought her hands up to squeeze her own tits together so he could tit-fuck her. Katie and I took the chair, again with her facing away from me, but this time my cock was buried in her juicy pussy. Lee poured himself a glass of bourbon and sat in another chair to watch.

Ray put the camera back on the tripod, aimed it at the action on the floor, and came to stand next to Katie and me. He said, “Do you mind if I suck on your nipples?” Katie pulled up her top to expose her breasts and that was all the confirmation he needed. He kneeled on the floor next to us and took one into his mouth. When I reached up I found that he had the other one in his hand.

Katie hummed her appreciation and said, “Rub my good spot, Daddy.” I put my finger on her clit and started a gentle massage as she rocked back and forth on my cock. In just a little while Al shot his load down Kathy’s throat and, when he got up, Joe took his place there. It made for a better show as her big tits bounced around. It also let Bill raise her legs up in the air and he started pounding her good. Katie said, “Yeah, Bill, fuck her good and hard. Oh, Daddy, fuck me good, too. My pussy is so hot and wet. Can you feel it?” She reached down to cup my balls. “Are you going to fill me up with these, Daddy? Are you going to make my pussy all slimy? Bite my nipples, Uncle Ray. Umm, that’s so good.” She leaned forward a bit and said, “Put your finger in my ass, Daddy. Please?” I ran my finger down to her dripping cunny to get it wet, and then I pushed it into her sweet little ass to the first knuckle and wiggled it around. “Oh, yes!” she said, “Yes, Daddy! Just like that! Oh! I’m cumming, Daddy! Oh! Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me! Rub my clit harder! Ohh! Ohhh!” It was enough for me. I started cumming, too, and shot one blast after another up into her spasming little, hairless pussy. Ray was having a hard time holding on to her tit, even with her arm around his head, pulling him into her chest. It must have done the trick for Bill, too, because I could hear him crying out even though I couldn’t see him through my lust induced haze. When things had settled down again I saw that Al had turned the camera to get the three of us. He was standing there, looking through the viewfinder, naked, with a big grin on his face and his dick standing at attention between his legs.

Joe pulled his cock out Kathy’s mouth and had her turn over. Then he got around behind her and, pulling her hips up, shoved his cock into her and started to fuck her from behind. Her back was arched so that her tits were pressed into the cushions and they rolled beneath her as she rocked up and back it time to Joe’s pounding thrusts. We sat and watched, and Al put the camera back on them. Lee said, “Joe, when you’re through there I want some of her slut pussy, too.”

Joe’s reply was, “You’re just gonna have to wait a while. Maybe Katie can help you out.”

Lee turned toward Katie with a questioning look in his eye and Katie said, “No, this is just for my Daddy, but I’ll rub that monster for you, if you want me to.” He came over and stood next to us, on the opposite side from Ray and Katie took him in her small hand. She started pumping up and down on his hard shaft, apparently mesmerized by it’s size, and he seemed content. Ray must have felt left out because he stood up and took her other hand and placed it on his own rigid cock. She started stroking it, too.

My cock had slipped out of her cunny and I was busy rubbing the inside of her thighs and up on her belly when two hands reached over from behind me. It turned out to be two different hands; Bill and Steve had each reached down and cupped a breast. Steve said, “Wow, sis, you’ve sure got a nice set here. They’re not quite as big as hers are, but they look better.”

Katie said, “Ummm. Daddy you’ve got to get hard again soon. They’re getting me so hot I just have to have you again.” Then Al came over and rubbed her pussy and she started shaking all over. Joe picked that moment to shoot his load into Kathy and stood up. It looked like he, too, might try to join us.

I said, “Hey, guys, remember that you’re here for the bitch-whore over there, not Katie.” I’m just a little bit jealous when it comes to my baby girl. It was one thing for her to sit on my lap while stroking someone else’s cock and quite another for her to be surrounded by six, and now maybe seven of us. One by one they reluctantly gave way until there was just Katie and me on the chair. They decided to move to the pool table, and since there didn’t seem to be any need to hide them anymore, the cameras were all repositioned to get the best views possible from multiple angles. Kathy watched the preparations, leaning back against the wall and wiping cum off her face. I saw her look at me as though trying to gauge whether or not it was worthwhile for her to continue. She had her daiquiri in one hand and sipped at it now and then. It was melted and watered down, of course, but she drank it anyway. I just looked back at her and tried not to give anything away by my expression.

When everything was set to everyone’s satisfaction Bill and Steve helped Kathy get up on the pool table. They had her lay on her back with her shoulders on a pillow near the edge. This meant that her head could fall back at just the right height for someone to stand on the floor and fuck her mouth. It happened to be Joe who took that spot and she was treated with the task of cleaning the still-wet cock that had so recently sprayed her cunt. Lee had already put in his claim, so he knelt between her legs on top of the table. Al and Steve stood on each side of Joe and pulled her hands up to wrap around their cocks. That still left Bill and Ray, so it turned into a kind of round robin thing where those who weren’t actually getting some attention paid to their cocks would play with her tits or ass or some other body part. When one got tired of that he would push someone else out of his spot. That one would play a while and move someone else. It was quite a sight to see Kathy being worked over by six guys at once, especially since all of the shuffling about had the effect of making them all last longer than they normally would have. None of the guys stayed in one spot long enough to cum, but Kathy was soon cumming so hard that she was almost hysterical, and it didn’t let up. I was beginning to think that this wasn’t so much a punishment for her as a reward. About every third or fourth to get up on the table would push her legs up against her chest and shove a tool into her ass, which allowed someone else to shove a few fingers into her cunt. Once, Ray even managed to get his whole hand in there.

In the meantime, Katie and I were enjoying each other as much as we were enjoying the show. Starting with kisses and caresses, we progressed to greater stimulations until I was fucking her doggy-style, down on the floor, while we watched the others. Katie was still wearing her skirt and top. I had her skirt tossed up on her back and her top was still pulled up above her tits. She kept up a running commentary on the pool table action as we fucked. “Daddy, look! Uncle Lee has almost half his cock in her mouth. It’s still going in. How can she take that thing in her throat? Bill’s really pounding her pussy, isn’t he? Uncle Ray is mauling her tits; look at how red they are, and her nipples must be hard as rocks, the way they’re standing up like that. Uncle Joe’s in her ass, and Bill and Steve look like they’re trying to pry her pussy apart. Oh, yeah, Daddy, pinch my nipple. Wow! She just jerked off Uncle Al. He shot straight up and it came down on her neck.” She was right; Al was the first to go off. I guess he squirted six or seven times before his cock just dribbled the last of his cum down his cock and over her fingers. After that they all came, one after another over the next few minutes. I know she got two loads down her throat and one in her cunt; the rest criss-crossed her upper body and pretty well ruined the pool table.

I told them to bring her over to the couch and Joe and Al helped her down from the pool table. While they were bringing her across the room I pulled out of Katie’s sweet little snatch and told her it was time for a treat. I sat down on the couch and had Katie take off her skirt. “Now I want your ass, Katie; sit down on daddy’s dick.” I was still pretty wet from her juicy little pussy and she had only a little trouble getting all the way down. I said, “That’s good baby-doll. Now, Kathy, it’s time to make good on your promise. Get down there and lick Katie’s pussy while I fuck her ass. I can tell you it’s the sweetest little cunt you’ll ever get into, even if it is full of my cum.” If she had any reservations about this she was too exhausted to protest. She sank to her knees, then sat on her legs and put her face into Katie’s pussy. I knew she was licking when Katie jumped and became very agitated on my cock. “Does it feel good baby? Do you like Mom’s tongue in your pussy?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy. Ohhh, she’s got my good spot. Her tongue is so hot and wet. Oh! Fuck me, fuck my ass. Oh! Daddy, she’s got a finger in there. Can you feel it? (I could) Now two. Oh, fuck me Mommy, fuck me Daddy, ohhhh!” By now she was bouncing up and down on my cock, buried in her ass, while she had her mother by two handfuls of hair, pulling Kathy’s face into her boiling snatch. I was thrusting as well as I could, but she did most of the work, and I had my hands full of her tits and was sucking at her neck. I felt a change of rhythm and glanced over Katie's shoulder to see that Steve had got behind Kathy and was slamming the meat to her from behind, driving her into Katie’s pussy. It was too much for Katie and I felt her convulsing through her orgasm. “Oh, fuck; oh fuck; ohh! Daddy, daddy, fuck me. Please fuck me; fill my ass, daddy!” So I did, and then I held her as Kathy finished her off with her tongue.

That wasn’t the end of the night. Each of the guys had at least one more round with Kathy, and Katie insisted on trying Lee’s massive cock (though she couldn’t take it all) just one time. I stewed about that one for a while, but at least she didn’t fall in love with him and give up on me. Bill and Steve, being the youngest of the guys, must have fucked Kathy five or six times each before the night was through. (What I wouldn’t give to be that young again…) I even had a go at her once that night, but it was after I’d had Katie for the third time and she had brought me back to life with her sweet lips and tongue. When I came, there was nothing left for Kathy to taste, but it felt good anyway. I guess the twenty-five or more loads she had taken from the seven of us did her very well.

At about four a.m. things had wound down. All of my brothers had gone, one by one, and Bill was leaving when Kathy said, “Well, Bob, what’s it going to be? All of my stuff is out in the car. Do I bring it in or not?”

I said, “You’ve got to be kidding. I’ve just watched you fuck everybody that I hold dear, including your own daughter. There’s no way you’re ever going to lay in my bed again, you filthy slut. Finish your drink and get the hell out of my house.”

She said, “I kind of thought that was the way it was going to be. That’s why I didn’t call you sooner. Well, I’m not going back to Larry. The bars are all closed by now, so I guess I’ll be sleeping in the car tonight, but somebody will take me home tomorrow night.” With that she swallowed the rest of her daiquiri, only the third she’d had that night, picked herself up and shrugged into her clothes, and left. She was covered in cum and looked like something out of a bukkake movie.

As she was walking out to her car, Katie put her arms around me and whispered, “Thank you, Daddy.”

I didn’t really know if she was thanking me for sending Kathy away, or for the good time she’d had, or what, but I said, “It’s okay, you’re welcome.”

I haven’t seen Kathy since, except in video. During the night, we had captured a good thirty hours on tape, among all the cameras. Lee took them all to his friend, who melded them into one six-hour tape and made eight copies, one for each of us. We never got back the originals though; the guy said they were destroyed in the process. I don’t believe that for a minute. If you see a clip on the ‘net somewhere, of six guys fucking one woman, one with about a ten-inch cock, it’s probably from the tapes we didn’t get back. And Kathy was right. Somebody out there undoubtedly picked her up at a bar the next night and took her in. If you met your woman this way take a good look at her now. Is she a beautiful, dark-haired woman, with sparkling blue eyes and a widow’s peak; about forty-two? If she’s about five-foot-nine with 36C breasts, long firm legs and a pussy that looks all tucked in, with lots of hair around it, I feel for you mister. You may have Kathy sleeping next to you. I guarantee that, when you’re not looking, she’s fucking someone else. It may be your friend, your most hated enemy, your brother or your neighbor. I don’t know who it is, but there’s somebody. She’s a slut, through and through.

Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers
12