All Comments on 'She's a Slut When Drunk'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are about to be slaughtered

Enjoy the ride

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just disgusting

I guess her husband forgot he was supposed to protect his wife, not pimp her out.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another day, still another cuck to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not that good a story

Clearly his mates drugged him and her and that's it - no revenge no nothing just a cheating wife who is now going to go on cheating - needs a part 2 to complete the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

This has to be one of the poorest attempts at writing a exhibition/group category story in the loving wife category. You are clearly not understanding what the category’s means . The amount of stories you have written I would of thought you would understand the site by now . But since you don’t even understand your own stories I can now see the problem. The incest stories you base the story on the character ( basically family members making out etc) . The other category’s you base what the characters do and it is very clear you don’t. That is what the main problem is with your stories. And since your characters in this story were doing it in view of people and doing it in a group. You had a fantastic chance to show your talent in the correct category aka either the group category or the voyeur/exhibition category. But you again based your story like a incest story and it has got you nowhere. Just a few likes and nothing else . Now if you had based your story correctly aka on what your characters did . You would probably have loads of likes . Putting a exhibition/group category story into the wrong category especially when the loving wife category is swamped makes you look like a complete fool. So please don’t give up the writing but what I suggest is go try different category’s and have fun finding which is your best category. I know one thing loving wife category is definitely not your category try either exhibition/voyeur category or the group category. You show more talent in those category’s more than anything else. But still go try different category’s have fun but leave the loving wife category alone only BTB stories are making the grade in the loving wife category at the moment. Sorry but that is clearly what is making the grade the stories you wrongly wrote in the loving wife category will never make the grade in the loving wife category. Just because you use wife in your story means nothing just look at other people’s stories the amount of stories that has used wife it’s nearly 95%of the stories on this site. Just remember the next story you write base the story on what they do not what they are . If you keep remembering that you should get far on this site. So leave the loving wife category alone and go try different category’s and have fun doing it. Loving wife category isn’t you go find which is you have a talent now go show it off .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who cares

They are divorced now anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the better stories on here

Dude, don't listen to mister wall-of-text over there. This is perfect for this category. I love the way you keep shifting between past and present. And the time flashes are so hot, it fills your story with interesting moments without it being too long and dragging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

One of the best mate absolutely amazing cant wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It disappointed me that she didn't fuck them.

And I'm not sure that's realistic,because we know she fucks other guys. It built up the tension very well, but then left us hanging (so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another day, another lame ass comment by 26thNC

For a loser who complains about every story in this category, he sure spends and awful lot of time here reading them and jerking his tiny pecker.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Damn, I wish I'd read a comment such as Anonymous' "what the" comment prior to posting my first ever story. I'd have saved myself a lot of abuse and confusion.

Signed,

Still Confused :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What is the deal?

Why are people complaining about any story in the LW category? Is a wife involved in extra-marital sex in any way? That's the category. Whether it's got any other fetish -related elements doesn't make it unqualified to be here.

Good story.

Needs significant grammar, spelling improvements for reader enjoyment.

lustdarklylustdarklyalmost 4 years ago
It took four readings to get to the end.

God! This was so hot! Ignore criticisms, please! Your format was refreshing. Female as protagonist was so much hotter than the formulaic male point of view. Her lust was captivating. The lift scene - only two paragraphs - was a brilliant addition and VERY erotic!

I loved taking my time with this one. I had to read it four times - you kept making me cum! Finally made it to the end.

Please write a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Write a part 2!

Write a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story, I liked it.

You are right, another day, another lame ass comment from 26thnc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your story!

Are girls allowed at her next poker party? I'll send my number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like it very much: 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)!

👍 👍

whiterockcouplewhiterockcoupleover 3 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing again I really enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like always, the comments are hilarious....

Especially from those that can't take it that other's are actually allowed an opinion. What the fuck are these people feeling guilty about? 26thNC, it seems there are some that just can't handle the truth when you express it. What's up with that? Are they that shallow or don't want to admit the truth to themselves. Loving wives is being used as a dumping ground for the most obnoxious stories daily. Just look at the scores that so many receive. Good writers always seem to be in the four star range. What does that tell you about the readership of this category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Regardless of the category, it is still a hot story. My dick was hard the whole time and I could picture my wife behaving the same way ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two days later while her husband was at the bar with his friends getting drunk, each 2 at a time of his friends would slip away to his house and fucked his sober wife without him knowing. And now his friends were telling others.

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubbyover 1 year ago

Decent enough story but it would do far better in a different category.

Also, you slip from passed tense to present and have far too many grammatical errors to expect the reader to ignore them.

Please get an editor to help you bring your stories to the next level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES