All Comments on 'She's a Woman'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Uneven

This story has a lot of good elements, but it's too uneven (too much a roller coaster) to end up being entertaining.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I had a good time reading this! It had a range of emotion in it that kept me interested. I am glad it was all fun in the end. I hope they never take things to far or they will both be sorry.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

X_BishopX_Bishopabout 19 years ago
Triple reverse

Man I loved this story. Each time I got settled you dealt a reverse. This in my opinion was truly a Loving Wife story. This is one I'll keep in my personal folder. I hearby commission you as HD-KNIGHT of the realm. Excellent job.

Read ya later

bishop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Confusing and Uneven

In my opinion, you are one of the better writers on this site, but this story is not one of your better efforts. I think one of your other readers described it as "uneven" and I think that is a very accurate description of this tale. It starts out as Loving husband falsely accused to abject apology by loving wife,then reverts to wife acting like company slut, then back to exhibiting ----much too confusing for this simple reader. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome

Love, live, laugh. Great story.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Good laugh

And all that in just 2 pages....great.

Its hard to imagine that Dan and Debbie's marriage lasted 20 years. With that kind of "one-upsmanship" I would have thought that one of them would have crossed the line by now.

But, that's only my thinking...

Good job, nice story line.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 19 years ago
enjoyable story

great story and i enjoyed the back and forth twists.

have to agree with enovilist on one thing, though.if this was real people and real time, its hard to imagine a marriage withstanding 20 years of that much one-upmanship!

your a very good writer with good imagination.one of the 1/2 dozen or so writers that i'm always looking for when in the erotic story sites.

don

cwbuddycwbuddyabout 19 years ago
Loved It!!!!!!!!!!!

Great as always!

I didn't see this as a story about two people, like others did, I saw it as a poke at all the different silly Loving Wife stories out there.

I loved the dinner scene where they went back and forth with all the Loving Wife standards, videoed revenge with the big black dick, panty-less wife closing business deal with her mouth, followed by wife ignoring husband for career, then conclusions are jumped too, then things are taken wrong, then the LOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG walk; where would we be with it; then trench coated wife trying to make up, then oops didn't notice those guys were in your office but I did say I'd do anything, then boy I'm hot now if imbarASSed. You had them all. laughed my ass off.

I really like your stories probably because you "get it".

I just wish I was a Beatles fan so I could get more out of the titles. LOL.

Thnax!

CW

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
great story

I always love your stories they are well written and show real live reactions to marriage and cheating

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Again A Winner

Yet Another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it to a point

I loved it till the dinner conversation ended and she went with clients. The dinner conversation which totally made fun of all the loving wife fantasies was excelent. It was so funny, cute and sexy. The story could have ended there with them going home.

Everything after that was a drop off. The whole client thing, his anger and then the thing in his office.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nope

Debbie is a slut and a problem waiting to happen. Kill her now......I suggest an edge weapon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Confusing Home Run?

Someone descibed it as a roller coaster ride of plus and minus emotions and that was indeed the case. I will go further and say that I didn't relax or enjoy this story as much as your others as there were a few areas of her and his out of the blue explicit sexual descriptions of perversion that seemed out of context with the kind of people you pictured for us.

Also out of context was her sexily with others for a few minutes then 4 hours with thong off and flashing just him? - Forgot car but didn't flash others - really? Plus no sorry note for him upon returning at 2;30AM with her car? Then her with no clothes in his company's office? And him showing her nude body off with her adjusting to it then showing off her tits and pussy while putting on her coat without his concern? Very radical unexpected confusing gamesmanship.

This was a put on but really out of context for you and them the loving parents of teen aged girls. Uncomfortable for me and different for you - why not have a little fun I said wondering where this came from?

Still and all, you are appreciated for your talent and theme - with Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

I enjoyed the story, but that wasn't what got you the five. I'm so glad you finally upgraded your spell checker. It makes it so much easier to enjoy a good story when you're not trying to figure out the words. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not up to your usual standard !

I usually like your stories , but this one is not one of them. If my wife treated me with as little respect as she did him, the door would hit her in the ass so fast she could not think. What I fail to see why he would put up with a wife this stupid and bitchy. She could not even remember that she had drove to the bar??? The only thing that I did like was the start, with the tapes back and forth. This was a different tact than normal, that was interesting. After that the story went down hill.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Lucky to be alive.

A really great story but, as mentioned, 20 years of that type of prankstering would surely get someone killed.

But it was a humorous story and very enjoyable!

A woman like that would make your life interesting, to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
why go with client

you're dealing with family drama and some blow off come and ask can you help ,hell no.money is one thing ,but family is more valuable.you write some good work,but try harder next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I enjoyed it.

.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
LMAO

This is one lady that would keep any man on his toes and thinking fast.

Lots of humor which works well for them in defusing any potential problems, as you so ably show.

What man could resist such a wife visiting him at his office so well undressed for a refreshing nooner?

And like Debbie, you keep your readers on their toes with the unexpected. Well done - as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Good One

I love your writing, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How the

heck do you continue to make stories funny and erotic at the same time. It's down right annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I guess I never got around to commenting on this!

You have such a great imagination! This story was actually very intricate and tightly woven together.

In real life I can't imagine this happening, yet you made it entirely believable!Your stories always flow so nicely.

Great job, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Reading your story just make me wish my wife is such.

Nicely done..

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Superb

I loved this. It took so many turns and dips I never knew where you were taking it. Beautifully plotted and written. Damn, you're good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One damn fine story

HDK:

You've done it again. The hits just keep coming. Thank You. Ronnie W.

rd23rd23over 18 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed your story, because it made me want to keep reading not just skip ahead to the end. The only part of the story I didn't love was the end, the reason I say this is because I have no doubt in my mind that the wife is having an affair, there is no way she would forget that she had her own car at the restaurant being as when she got home she seemed pretty sober, the way her facial expression was described when her husband mentiond her car, didn't sound like she could defend that. I also think she set up the meeting with the other guys at the restaurant, and by how she didn't seem to be very shy about going pantyless or being naked in front of strangers. I think her husband is a fool to trust her. I still loved the story and I hope you might come up with a sequal. I've bookmarked more of your stories and look forward to reading any new ones in the future.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
Good story but she DID Cheat !!

good story but toooooo many twists and turns

still this is a marriage that is in DEEP trouble all the playful banter aside...

It is clear to me that the wife intends to OR has ALREADY cheated... CONSIDER:

the wife's video was over the top... she really thought that her husband WAS cheating and the excuse / joke she made about ther pizza Being ok to eat is a Lie.

How do we know? IF Hubby did cheat she would not have changed her story about the pizza slice.

The very fact that she was willing do to that to Hubby with NO good evidence is a BAD sign.

THEN after all that.... comes the payful Diner conversation where she says she wants to apologize.

Off come the panties... well that is a nice start ... then she goes and meets handsome Boss and MALE clients for a "few minutes " that becomes 30 minutes that becomes more than 2 hours?

and all that time she is getting more intoxicated?

THEN..she comes hme in boss care at 230am?!?! with no car????

SOME APOLOGY!!! is there any doubt that she cheated ? either with the Boss and /or Boss clients for at least a few hours?

No there can be no doubt. I think this story needs a sequal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Harry

Harry's right again. She has him so balled up, she could fuck a runaway rhino on the front porch and he would think it was just preciously playful...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
2/3 of best story

This story was one of the cleverest I've read for the first 2/3 . When she appeared in his office the story fell apart. You should have ended it when he threw the tickets at her and left. That would have made one excellent story. Even Harryin Va, who read all kinds of things in the story that never happened, would have liked it.

the Ct Yankee

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
A fine effort

Superbly told, HDK. The final scene in his office made me roar with laughter. Thank you for an original loving wife story.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 16 years ago
Mean Pranks!

While some people laugh when others are humiliated, I do not. I realize there are those who do and will say, "Don't make such a big deal out it. This is only a story." However, I like this author and I am disappointed that both characaters are shamed and humiliated by each other. We live in world that in part is dangerous because nations and individuals try to be better and more powerful and in control of other nations. Instead of tolerance and goodwill and trust, we try to outdo each other. This story exemplifies exactly what is wrong with the attitudes of many married couples. At some point, this relationship, that is breaking down and not built on solid rock, is going to implode because finally one or the other will go too far and hurt the partner too much. And, no, I did not like clowns when I was a child, nor now, because I did not like watching people hurt and humiliate other people. The people in the story are just clowns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
These two are very sick. Neither one loves the

other. They live together but have seperate lives. The wife is carrying on like a drugged fool. She makes the tape and is not home, then she goes to a meeting telling her husband she will be a few minutes then pays no attemtion to him at all. She had her own car and arrived alone. He leaves and goes home. She shows up at midnight in the car with the man she is raving about and tells her husband they went dancing and had drinks after her left. She forgot she had her own car. Folks I may not be swiftest kid on the block but when you see that much smoke you know you have one hell of a fire going. It appears she is and has been cheating on the marriage and he needs to get a new and improved model, recycling is the craze.

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
AH

A great parody. Am so sick of the revenge mongers and there creepy needs.Made my laugh. The stress reliever of laughter for your characters and me. ahhhh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FAR

Pretty far fetched. I can't quite imagine living with either of these loose cannons

CastleStoneCastleStoneabout 15 years ago
Twisted

You're a twisted man and should be locked up with computer so all you can do is write.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
sweeeeeeet

awwwwwww a truly loving wife with a sense of humor. we should all be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sabalutely 100%ly garbage!

I'd like to be the arbitor who settles their split up, I'd award everything to the puta and give the wimpy wuss nuthin cause he deserves to be livin out on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Note to HDK....

....just in case you ever go back and reread comments.For the ego boost.The out of this world perspective some like simple 49er have and HIV's standard misguidance exemplify most succinctly why the intellectually lazy hyperbole sucking idiots in this country will never get together on anything political.WTF?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Reading!!!!

Funny Funny great short story. We need more like this. Thank-You.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Great one !

I really wish I meet my Debbie one day !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it....

Boy, I wish my wife was as adventurous. That was a lot of fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what rubbish

First I heard of a couple that would go to great lengths to piss the other off,

communicate via video, then leave hubby at dinner, then turn up at his office ready to be laid. I expected hubby to leave the bitch and divorce her. Sorry, this story didn't go for me.

ShuriwudShuriwudover 13 years ago
Sorry...

This one was bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I am sorry !

This is not like your stories at all R.T.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Everybody chill out

Give HDK a break not all all stories need be a 7 course Meal! Just once and awhile let's eat Kraft Dinner

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Hell; HDK!

I thought it was a lot of fun!

movermoverover 13 years ago
Oh Henry!

GR8!!!!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Good, But

OK, I liked the story. However, I agree at wondering whether this pair could really last 20 years. A couple of things seemed way to far-fetched. First, she came into the restaurant to apologize and make it up to him. However, she then leaves him and parties with her clients. Just a few minutes might have been OK. However, it would have been better for her to recognize the nature of their current situation and decline.

Then to show up at home after many hours and in another man's vehicle and still expect to ravish her husband was really too far over the top. She forgot that she had driven to the restaurant. Come on, that just does not wash.

Considering that she made a fool out of him at the restaurant by abandoning him for so long, stayed out for hours and hours after he left, knowing that he must have been angry about that abandonment, and then showed up so late with another man, it is beyond belief that he would believe her claim of fidelity and forgive her so quickly.

Other than being totally unbelievable, I liked it. I liked many of your other stories more as they were more believable.

Thanks and keep writing!

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Comment on the comment

It really isn't that unusual to forget that you drove. After all, when she's dressed up to go out with her husband, they would take only one car. A few years back a woman in Iowa was supposed to drop her baby off at the day care. She'd put her in the car seat. She dropped her son off first on this day where habitually she dropped off her 7 month old daughter first. Following habit she then drove to work.

She completely forgot the baby was in her car and left her. When she came out the child had died from the heat. She was prosecuted but found innocent. Normally, I would condemn the woman for this, except a similar thing happened to me-minus the tragedy.

My wife usually dropped the kids off a school as she went to work at 8 and I at 7:30. One day I was going out of town and didn't have to go in to work. My wife asked me to drop the kids off at school as she was running late. So they piled in the back seat and we left. They were quiet(for once). You guessed it. I pulled up at work and started to get out of the car. The kids asked me if I wasn't going to drop them off at school, which I then did of course. The point being is that habit is a powerful thing. I completely forgot the kids were in the car in spite of the fact that I got in the car to take them to school. I wasn't even supposed to go into work.

So it's not at all surprising that the wife in this story forgot that she drove, if they were in the habit of taking only one car when out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Garbage...

She has cheated and will cheat again. He better get tested for a STD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If it isn't in the story

the closet cuckolds will add it in despite what the author writes, they gotta get their cuck fix regardless of the facts, they imagine it and add it in the comments, true cuckdom worthy of Random, huecuck, ped0, and recently by UA and bbl.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good

Finally a story where the wife was genuine and true to her husband and no cheating was done. A little voyeurism maybe but nothing that would be construed as cheating. Excellent.

Now remove me from your list.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sold out

buggered cornhole burns, fat meaty cock smoked, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 2 stars ...

... both of them need conseling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

...No idea what "conseling" is but this is a funny story, scene at his office near the end was hilarious.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
dont believe her

the lying cunt whore fucked them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
get the paper...

started... you are standing on a cliff... check for STDs... this woman is bad news

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Sometimes I do not get the noise -

People forget what this is - a story - the writer gets to make it work whatever way they choose.

You can predict what might develop if the story were to continue and use your imagination sure - BUT - if the writer does not say it is so or even hint at it then it ain't there so chill out - she ain't a slut or whore - she did not pull a train - is the wife he loves etc.

CHILL d00ds

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
A very good story but they are going to keep playing that shit and get in trouble.

I thought they came too close as it was. Yes, I know it is just a story but author, you led us down the primrose path a ways and were not quite fair with your readers.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 11 years ago
Classic!!!!

One of the all time best!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxabout 11 years ago
One extra

that last paragraph. She should have looked very carefully around the office first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow she goes out fucking clients as a whore and comes home late

he forgives her then has her sit in his office while he meets clients, so she is also a whore for his company, sex industry is sex industry. And she has time at her job to go naked to his office all day,. That after tivoirpe she had left for him. Talk about a hypocritical slut. Divorce the whore and get a wife.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
GOOD ONE!

If more women behaved like this, there would be far fewer divorces in this country. She was a good sport.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nope

I wouldn't be married to a untrusting belittling cunt like Debbie, ever.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago

Not my favorite. She behaved badly. Worth divorcing her? No.

I am not amused by this, even though it was the authors intention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm with 2/14/14

I wouldn't let that nasty cunt be anywhere near me. He should have checked her cunt for the cum that was running out when she came home so late. It was pretty obvious that she 'entertained' her clients famously.

Nope, boot her belittling ass to the curb.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
Hdk defines defiant

To all the little spelunking trolls who never quite seem to grasp the concept:

FICTION

noun

1 novels, stories, (creative) writing, (prose) literature; informal lit.

2 the president dismissed the allegation as absolute fiction: fabrication, invention, lies, fibs, untruth, falsehood, fantasy, nonsense. ANTONYMS fact.

A fiction is a story that is invented either to entertain or to deceive (her excuse was ingenious, but it was pure fiction)

Unlike a figment, which is mostly imagined, a fabrication is a false but thoughtfully constructed story in which some truth is often interwoven (the city's safety record was a fabrication designed to lure tourists downtown)

A fable is a fictitious story that deals with events or situations that are clearly fantastic, impossible, or incredible. It often gives animals or inanimate objects the power to speak and conveys a lesson of practical wisdom, as in Aesop's Fables.

But then the combination of the term 'BTB lynchmob commentators/ and the word 'WISDOM' would be the very definition of an oxymoron. Which could also be defined as LW misogynists as suffering 'a lack of oxygen to brain' and moron as their level of reading comprehension.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
I am with FD45 on this one

At the very least, she was not that bright. She went off half-cocked with out doing her homework, then she let some punk interrupt her make up dinner with her husband. Again, not too bright, or simply selfish. Either way, she is not a winner. More so, dumb and selfish are common traits for cheaters...so now I am wondering about her. The poor bastard did a poor job picking a wife, like most people do. If 50% of the population who get married, get divorced, and at least 1/2 of those that stay together are not happy with their marriages, you only have a 1:4 chance of picking well! Now he has to live with her just a bit shittier than before. By the way Fanfare, your comment not only lacked wisdom, but also intelligence and humor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To understand the statistical data

@ sugna The statistic data should explain: The marriages are not equal people. Some people get married, twice, three times, four times. So the half of the marriages fails it could mean 1/3 of the married people and the succesful marriages are 1/4 of the marriages could mean the 1/3 of the married people. The cause of the different origines from the retried marriages...............The background of Several Revenge Stories is the succesful second or third marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The trouble

The trouble with these ones is that the spouse comes home and says exactly what a cheating spouse would say.It would be nice if there had been a little evidence written that she didn't cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

A gotcha tale, and just enough eroticism to turn one on just a little.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Lying Slut

I don't believe for a MINUTE that she didn't do SOMETHING with Barry!

Once she had to realize that her husband had left she should have left immediately. The fact that she didn't is very suspicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CRAP

Total fucking CRAP story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story - horrible ending

I think she's lying. And a cheater to boot. No way he takes her to Hawaii. She has done a complete snow job on him. Wake up! She's a slut!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good read

make sure she finds her way overboard on the way...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
I STILL Think She's A Lying Slut!

Good on him for embarrassing her, but her "explanation" for that night defies belief!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very good fun story but I would not have believed her explanation for the night before. That was a total disrespect of her husband and she chose her job over him , she was not on the clock and could of just gone over for a minute. I also would never be able to trust her at work with this guy that she feels so loyal to. I might have gone to the table after 5-10 minutes and pissed everyone off in a nice way of my wife wasn't willing leaving knowing I was ready because I came over

tO1kmhq5apoPRPwxtO1kmhq5apoPRPwxabout 9 years ago
1/5

waste of time. nothing makes sense on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Comment By: tO1kmhq5apoPRPwx his name

saids it all. Gave it a 5

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
And Another One!

Another story where a woman can do anything or say anything she wants and then give her husband a little sex and it makes it all better. This woman is a cheater. First she thinks hubby is cheating and has him eat shitty pizza. Then she goes to the restaurant to make up to him. Then she leaves him alone to go talk business with the dreamy colleague for a couple minutes. The best thing the hubby did was leave her there. Then she doesn't care that he left and stays a couple more hours. She is a real piece of work. This hubby should dump the cheating, disrespectful wife as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm with Karen E

She IS a lying Slut!!!

Sadly, they have two daughters so...now what!

She is quick, clever and uses humor to cover her tracks.

Nothing would have happened if he stayed except that she made a fool out of him, humiliated his manhood as a husband and the pretty boy certainly noticed. Actually, I think pretty boy may be getting a touch now and then!

The author made two points in the story that indicated the likelihood that she is a player...her letting husband know that her boss was handsome and seemingly more than once - hmmm fantasy imagination and/or sexual fulfillment and then she is quick with the not remembering she had a car there - the attack story she laid on hubby and the suggestion of stopping for drinks when she had to know he wasn't really happy with her conduct...just not good and most likely her little humor gamesmanship to divert attention to the probable obvious conclusions!

Karen E is right!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

YEAH! It doesn't matter what the author says, all women in all stories are cheating sluts! I mean, as a worthless anon, a girl cheated on me once, and it couldn't possibly have been because I was an asshole or a shitty lover or because of my tiny dick and my fat gut! So therefore, all women must be cheating whores, because the only other option is that I did something to deserve it and now sit around yelling at people on the internet for my own mistakes!

Or maybe, like all anons, I should just go kill myself.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Hmmmm

I don't know. In a way this could be read as a story about a man who wants to see his wife with other men. Then too it could be read as a story about a man teaching his perhaps overly interested in thoughts of having a cuckold for a husband wife a lesson. If the first was true it was a sucky story. If however it was the second option then it becomes an interesting story. Why? Well, it leads to the question of does the wife stop pushing her agenda, or does the husband start taking every opportunity to put her on display? He might even decide that if she wants to be a whore that bad maybe he should just sell her skanky ass and try to recover as much of the money he spent on her during the marriage as possible. Either way if he doesn't have a prenup then he needs to get an iron clad postnup. And have his house thoroughly bugged.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

you have an excellent sense of humor. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago

You continue to prove yourself the king of the flash tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The small dicked women hating taliban.

Seem to hate this story, and are all convinced the wife cheated.

Funny thing is the story did not mention anything about her cheating.

These hardcore btb idiots are so intellectually deficient im surprised they can even read the stories, let alone write a comment (they are probably getting help with all the words containing more than 3 letters)

Literotica was a much friendlier place before those morons found it.

Story was well written as alway by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she sure has him under her absolute control, he really has no life or brains

asshole is pussy whipped wimp

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Second read

While she may or may not have slept with anyone other than her husband, marriages have been destroyed by less. She goes out with husband and allows coworker take her over to work her womanly charms to get the contract? She didn't respect him. She saw her meal ticket leaving her. Then she forgets her car? Comes home after midnight? And he isn't supposed to wonder who she is doing?

If she was serious, about saving their relationship that is, she should have respectfully declined going over saying that she is off the clock, out with her husband and can't come over. Instead she forgets that hubby is there, that she is without panties, and that her husband is pissed already. So does she act responsibly, no! She stays out with her coworker who knows how to treat a woman. I am not saying that they should have gone straight to the big D, but, counseling would most definitely been called for. He should have canceled the tickets, not given her a prize for humiliating him there. Wonder what she would have done had she come home to an empty house and found a video of him cutting up the real tickets, or at least hers. Saying to her all jokes aside don't bother with another video and walked out. She stayed out on purpose right after they had that entire discussion? She really that dense or just trying to act it? Would have served her right if the daughters would have delivered a message from him that he had enough and wasn't going to stand for it anymore. Okay she went to the office and sat there naked the entire time. That she had to even think about locking the door though can be left to the definition of the reader.

Ok time to stop preaching.

maninconnmaninconnover 8 years ago
I wish I could vote again.

Cause I really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 * for this shit

this author must really hate men. on second thought im sure he loves them because he is clearly a fag.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@Seeker1107

I'm with you, she will NEVER convince me she didn't cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

sick story of a cheating slut and a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ShittySaddleSore, or Incestuous Pedophile as most of us call him

demonstrates that using ALLCAPS for some words makes up for the rambling incoherence of your otherwise demented diatribes.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

He seems awfully cavalier about her cheating with Barry, who the hell forgets their own car? That's one of the worst excuses I've ever heard, no one in their right mind would have believed her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Show Of Hands, Please

How many of you have ever FORGOT you arrived at your current location in your own transportation? The story starts off with hubby having to present evidence that he had been a faithful husband. She should not be rewarded with a vacation in Hawaii unless she can prove she had been completely faithful to her husband during those hours she was away from him with Barry. And, oh yeah, burn them damned tickets right in front of her!

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
get a divorce

These tit for tat games will end in sorrow.

Grow up or split up.

mike9698mike9698about 8 years ago
crap

nothing bu a bunch of shit. any man with an once of self respect wouldve divorced this bitch a long time ago.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Embarrass?

Forgetting for the moment if she's a cheating slut, or if this was somehow meant to be humorous, (if so, IMHO it failed), but why is he worried about embarrassing HER when her "couple of minutes" stretched to a half hour with no indication of ending any time soon.

I DEFINITELY would have walked over, POLITELY told her Barry and the clients that she was off the clock, and that he was taking his WIFE back to their table, that any other questions they had would have to be answered by Barry or wait till the next day in the office! If she got pissed I would remind her that she was supposed to be a "few minutes" and it had been a half FUCKING hour!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid

Well written, but stupid. Implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7108 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...