All Comments on 'She's in Charge Ch. 04'

by JoshuaX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Peter_Peter_about 11 years ago
OMG

One of the hottest stories I've seen here in a very long time. Would love to read about the rest of their week! Great job.

luvbirdsluvbirdsabout 11 years ago
like it very much

wow i wish that was me....loved it...

please continue..

thank you so much for sharing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

Loved it would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I'm with Luvbirds on this. Being as he commented first, I guess that should be behind him in the queue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just plain bad

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Good reading, one or two spelling and punctuation mistakes, but on the whole a great story. How did the next week go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome series!!

Great writing. I especially love the "human element", meaning the realistic playful and loving attitude she has. Five stars all the way! Thanks for sharing,

j

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 10 years ago
some reflection time

Joshua,

I appreciated that the wife showed some sensitivity to her husband's limits. But in the "heat of battle" he of course would have said anything and she wouldn't know how far to really go. Sadly there was no discussion of a safe word before they started. Might they at least agree to trust each other and not need one?

Could I suggest another chapter in which the husband and wife have a discussion over lunch. They agree to drop their new roles and discuss as equals. They could then review what each found was hottest, and what pushed his limits a bit too far.

He should get her to explore the differences between pushing his limits and just plain meanness. I think she crossed the line of seeing how mean she could be and forgetting that he needs some satisfaction occasionally.

He might let her know that when he feel she is withholding his cumming indefinitely, it's too discouraging; he needs to know that she won't let him go more than, say, "about" a week.

It would also be interesting to have them set a one-month limit on their new roles, and agree to then try reversing roles. Turnabout is fair play!

You are good at character development, so please see what you can do with these ideas to give the characters more depth!

5*.

JoshuaXJoshuaXover 9 years agoAuthor
@rkreader

I dont intend to use a safeword. I know thats pretty standard, but i see this couple as a loving couple with a lot of trust. Neither would do something to hurt the other, and they know their partners limits as well as their own. Many married couples are like this. If they ever move into something a bit kinkier i would consider using a safe word.

As for the limit; she actually gets him to agree to a week of no cuming, with no release till sunday night. I should mention he actually did cum twice anyways in this chapter, once with permission and once without.

As for turning the tables; a have a few paragraphs of a spin off tale of exactly that, but have no idea when it will be done.

Last, unrelated to your post, i have just submitted part 5 AND two new chapters of SiM. So look for that soon. And thanks for reading, and for the feedback!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Too Fuckin' Far!

She's scouring the internet for ways to torture a man she seems to have loved in the past for 10 years.Now she just wants to hurt him!

What's up next?Is she going to watch him get sandwiched by a couple of big rods or,force him to drink her piss and chow down on her shit?!

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

No pain

No gain. For her. (!)

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Man, you SERIOUSLY need a editor Or even a proofreader

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Oh, and there is ALWAYS a safe word, no matter how loving and trusting the couple is

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! This story is so realistic-sounding to me, though I never have…

The ‘punishment’ she gave was nothing like descriptions in other stories about supposed loving couples involved with femdom. The blows seemed quite bearable in a trusting, loving, wife dominating relationship. She even inquired how he was doing with the ‘punishment.’ Many of his infractions were totally imaginary and both knew it. That was just part of the game they were playing. Any grammatical or spelling errors were not noticeable to me as I was so wrapped up in the story. I do enjoy this series. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous