All Comments on 'She's Owned by Much Older Man'

by NYCbbwSUB

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
CONTINUE! IT WAS NOT THAT BAD!

Do not get discouraged the story was not as bad as the others made it seem. If you like this type of kink just write what you feel and let it flow. Fantasize and put it to words, live it in your mind first then put it down.

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Continue

Do not listen to the negative comments. You will never please everyone. Just write from your heart. Keep up the good work.

SeXy ReDHeDSeXy ReDHeDabout 18 years ago
Oh please!

These people MUST be the sadistic type Doms, because it looks like they only get off on making others feel bad...

It's true your writing could use some editing, but overall I think you've done a pretty good job. Like someone else said, you write from the heart and the story has potential. I like the older male/younger female and humiliation themes and there's a lot you can do to expand on those. In fact, I think by not going into such great detail now you left yourself an opening to think on and expand both the characters and the plot.

If you'd ever like editing help or just an extra reader, I'd be happy to help.

Good job :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story so far

please keep writing about these 2 i love it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep Trying

You cannot please 100% of the people 100% of the time. If people do not like this story--there are plenty others out there!!!! I enjoyed it and would read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story, add more on this story line

Add more about her being used maybe shared ao whored out by older Dom, maybe to group of older horny men.

Don't listen to those that bitch, lets see thier stories if they are such experts

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 18 years ago
Do Her

Work on your writing skills and proof reading. As for content I enjoyed putting myself into both characters. Hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bring it on!

Would love to hear their next encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this story and would like to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Do continue :)

starovastarovaabout 6 years ago
No Thanks

I think I read enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Continue the story, please! It is very interesting!

wankitwankitalmost 2 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent, I would love to use my Thirty something colleague just like that, she is such a flirt, always flashing her stocking tops and dropping hints, and referring to me as daddy when no-one else is around.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous