All Comments on 'She's Submissive'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Everyone: We don’t really like stories about rape.

Ashton: Here’s a bunch of stories about rape.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

I liked that you got into both Rob's and Michelle's heads, to describe the goings on. Very nice; maybe not overly realistic, but then, it might be, too. You never know, do you? 5*

sirhugssirhugsalmost 4 years ago
"inner sinner"

That phrase alone is worthy of the "5". May I steal it?

Don't care for the switching POV/narrator- sure I know lots of big time authors do it, but we know also that Dickens is criticised for it in Bleak House, considered by many the best novel of the 19th century.

Her narrative- the turmoil, the submission- rocks. I could mentally picture it.

I know that the one page story is your wheelhouse, and you do it well, but more detail in the sex would always be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
With any luck

Chuck comes with her... and uses the hammer she forgot on both her and Rob.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Totally confused

I have read a lot of stories with POV changes, but this story had me totally confused.

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Excellent story,

Ashon! You are the best at (consensual), non-consent. Love it.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 4 years ago
Cute

I liked it 5* worth.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Time saver. See author, no need to read or score.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A VERY DANGEROUS RISK WAS TAKEN

doing or saying anything because of hearsay is a big no-no. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So any twat can get her to submit

Dangerous sending her to a single man's house, especially when you have told him her switches.

Ok it's fiction, but something up front about Chuck telling one of them to try it would have made this story more realistic even within that universe.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Needs more story to get above a three Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Consistently concise and direct

Writing was consistently concise and direct but not rough. Good job at a quick one-pager.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She'll be back

Even the very best of women will be tempted by the promise of great sex and appreciation, Even if they don't follow through, they will still think about it.

Those who are subs and have been successfully subdued once will always go back for more. It's their thing, and they love it.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Puts a smile on your face

Well that’s put a smile on my face, a good old sex story written for the hand of a young man and puts a feel good feeling on us olders.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I think that’s rape

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a cool story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous