She's Surviving at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were shouting each other's name and the climax was perfect.

Afterwards we talked and repeated twice more. Each time he recovered in minutes and was ready again. He wanted me to taste and describe my taste to him and he wanted to see my dildo and wanted to seem me suck the dildo and to deep throat it. I raised the scarf only high enough for him to see my mouth and lips... my tongue as I teased it.

Our adventure lasted over two hours and we talked for one more before he started asking if he could meet me... fly to where I was and be with me for a weekend.

Over the next two weeks we talked only through typing and at night. We had another short session on a Saturday afternoon. He wanted to meet me. He'd never known that I found him through a search within twenty miles of my home. He had no idea where I was.

Finally I relented and began making plans. I asked him where he lived and he told me. I asked him if he could take a day off from work during a week if I could find a way to get there. He said that he would. I told him that I'd looked through the net and found a motel about fifteen miles from him and he asked for the address. We scheduled to meet.

It was only a week away but I had butterflies the entire time... what would happen when he found out who I was? I scheduled with my husband to visit my old girl friend about sixty miles away and he didn't even ask for an address or telephone. I used my clothing budget for some tantalizing lingerie and found some new scents... small... not costly that I liked.

Finally the day was here and I'd agreed to meet him at eight that morning. I kissed hubby goodbye, grabbed my bag... got the kids away and took off. I was a few minutes early and sat almost hidden in the corner of the lobby when he came in and asked for the room he'd reserved. I listened for the number and after he left I waited ten long minutes before I got up to walk to the room. Just as I was leaving I heard the clerk answer the phone and say that no lady had come on... only a lady who'd been in the lobby when he'd arrived.

I smiled and as I walked to the room the door opened. He'd removed his jacket and removed his tie. He passed me almost at a run when I called his name. He stopped, turned with a puzzled look on his face and then recognized me. He was embarrassed and didn't realize that I was his new lover. He stuttered and said hello and said he was just on the way to meet a friend. He asked quickly if I'd be around in the afternoon and then if maybe we could have a drink together... like old friends.

I said sure lightly and he turned to hurry away. I let him take a couple of steps and start to run before I whispered his name loudly... not his real name but his screen name from the site. He stopped and slowly turned and then he realized and broke into an embarrassed grin. Slowly he walked back... took me into his room and kissed me.

Our clothes were gone in seconds... and I do enjoy swallowing and I showed him often that day. I knew how to control a man. He was everything in a lover that my husband was not... and I tried to be everything his wife was not. We became old friends very, very quickly... and now have a regular monogamous schedule... sometimes in town... and we explore everything... it's never dull or the same any more and we aren't hurting anyone... except when one of us can't make it.