All Comments on 'Shhhh!'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
nolanknolankalmost 14 years ago
me too

Great story. Too bad more chapters can't happen. My incest experiences never resulted in intercourse, just peeking and such. My sister and I spent several nights together during our youth when we could try some new things.

Once I got my cock up her asshole hoping is would be a way to have fun and avoid pregnancy but she really wouldn't let it happen because of the pain.

Peeking through the coarse wove curtain between rooms during bath time on Friday nights got me a few brief moments of nudity. I think the shadow on the curtain from the hanging bulb behind me let Mom know what I was up to, but she didn't do anything more than ask me why it was so quiet in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My Brave Pervert

Thanks for sharing that wonderful experience with us all. Your mom sounds like my kinda gal! I love the image of her crouching naked next to your bed at night and playing with your cock until it cums. So hot! I'm calling my son tonight and inviting him for a sleep over - haha. In so many of the stories like this the father is either dead or gone. For some reason find it even more arousing that dad is still in the picture, and yet Mom resorts to such deliciously depraved behavior to get herself some sexual satisfaction. Nice job!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A good story

Too bad it was just the one time, maybe the author will write about some of his fantasies of his mom.

Thanks

sexydad50sexydad50over 13 years ago
liked it

First story I've read by you. Definitely will read more. sexy and naughty. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Oh God! I came in my mother's mouth!"

And that's not the only place young Stephen blew his hot young balls! This is an excellent story by a gifted author I'm coming to admire more and more. Look, Stephen's mother, like so many moms, is deeply attracted to what her good-looking fit young son's got swinging between his legs. It's only natural. A woman approaching middle-age still has a needful cunt, maybe much more needful than before. She knows her boy's got a nice meaty young prick that could do her cunt lots and lots of good. As her son he's certain to be attracted to that wonderful mysterious hole between his mother's legs. At his age her boy's got a pair of hot young balls that literally NEVER quit! Her young son's balls are always filled up the brim with all that rich creamy semen that's the perfect filling for his mother's twat. 2 + 2 = 4, right? And a boy's prick + his mommy's twat = BLISS!

bbwlover40bbwlover40almost 12 years ago
wow incredible

very nice it fuels my fantasy even more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moms Love Dick Too

Im loving this story. I would love to have my mom stroke my cock till I jizz. I need a mommy like this. This is a young boys dream. The thought of unloading in my moms love hole make me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story and some great comments

I feel for the last commenter, a young man who, like plenty of others, would love to feel his mother's firm hand on his young prick and who's dying to stick his stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole and unload his young balls up his mommy's wet cunt. Hang in there, pal, with luck your boyish dream of filling that dream cunt and jizzing the same twat you came out of could come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's ok

My mom also sucked off her brothers, and dad, she was a product of incest. she continued this with me when I was 11 years old. we had sex for over 40 years both oral and vaginal. the first time is when I was 11 and my mom was sleeping with me. since I masturbated in my sleep I often would awake and finish my self off. during my masturbation my mom woke up and pulled her nighty up and scooted down until my cock touched her pussy, she pushed down more and my cock slid into her we pussy. she reached around and grabbed my hand and put it on her hip. I just kept thrusting my cock into her until I shot my load into her pussy. if she slept with dad she would come and visit me at night and have sex. we fucked every day sometimes a few times. the most was 4 times in the morning, when I got home from school and two times that night. She had size D breasts, a large clit and a very, very lose pussy. dad did find out I was fucking her that year because I fucked her after school and when he came home from work he eat her pussy and could taste my cum. they had a fight about her cheating on him, and she told him it was me she was fucking. I was invited into there bed for threesomes with mom and dad (me and dad are bisexual) so we often ate moms pussy after the other had cum into her. she and dad are 83 now so we stopped having sex about 13 years ago. I have been married for 37 years and my wife knows about me and my parents, she has also watched me and participated having sex with other females and males. the bad thing is my wife had a hysterectomy and now no longer wants to have sex. the fun was good while it lasted.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
So depraved!

Loved it, worthy of a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my mom touched my dick

I was asleep... I felt something was touching my dick... I realised it but pretended to be asleep... It was my mom!!!!! She was trying to.touch my dick...she was about to take off my pants.... But I woke up and she did not say anything and went to other room

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Hi this is HOT i was asleep once and my dad grabbed my boobs but it was accident - aSHVIN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Relatable

I was sleeping at night when my mom and dad walked in my room. My dad left but I was awake when my mom grabbed me by the waist. My eyes widened and she quieted me, she then began to fuck me slowly like a real gentle feather. I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into my bed, fucking her from the top. She enjoyed the rough sex as much as I did. I came inside her and ate her out as she pushed my semen into my mouth. That night was the night I enjoyed myself far too much. You have to love moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom found out about sons job

I started stripping at the beginning of my Senior year of HS. I was quite popular , and soon took my lil sister one night(another story). My mom heard about how popular of a male entertainer I had become and snuck into one of my shows. Since the club I was dancing at was popular with swingers, mom was shocked when she saw me dancing for a married couple. When the wife started sharing my hard cock with her husband, mom realized that I "took" after her . She later confronted me with a blank DVD. She said that she watched it and how/can I be able to suck almost half of my own cock. She wanted me to try in front of her. She told me that she had been fantasizing about seeing another guy sucking on her sons cock

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Good story..Mom made my week

Can;t wait for the next chapter

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 2 years ago

disappointing ending. she calls him lover and it's a one off excluding the times he was sleeping or faking it? That would have ended any relationship between a mother and son from then on?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a25 days ago

I enjoy mutually consensual incestuous love stories between emotionally and psychologically mature adults. Unfortunately, the mother appears to lack the psychological maturity to develop said relationship. Since she has experience with her father and brother, it would have been nice to develop her failure to accept and develop a relationship of this type.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
1157 Followers
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES