All Comments on 'Shift Work'

by Upskirter69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
nice twist

a very creative twist on a common theme. I loved the non consentual element too. the only distraction was that Steve became John near the end of the first page, but I still gave it 5 stars. I wonder if father will make son blow him in the next chapter? definitely hope one of them takes her ass too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
editor

Yes you need an editor definitely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is an excellent story

I like all the fucking that's going on, and I think there should be even more. Steve's gotten lots of his daddy's warm creamy semen (some of the same sperm that made him) when he ate out Isabella's hot little cunt, the cunt that dad just blew his balls up into. The boy's reaction was understandably conflicted, "a mixture of jealousy and lust, disgust and the greatest fulfilment of his life." Well, now. Steve'll have an even greater "fulfillment" when father John flips his son over on his belly, shoves his big daddy-dick up Steve's cute boyish butt, and unloads his heavy daddy-balls up Steve's tight little twat. And, am I missing something? Where's the mother in all this? If father and son can double-team Isabella they sure as fuck can double-team John's wife and Steve's mom. I think Steve would really love getting his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Must...cum...now...

Phew! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I loved Isabela's state of confusion.

Mag58Mag58almost 7 years ago
Very Sexy story

loved it 10/10

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightover 1 year ago

When I was in college and getting fucked regularly, I saw this grad student, probably 5 years older than me, and I wanted to hook up with him. I missed his turn, then lost him. It took me a couple of days to get a name, but couldn’t contact him. However I found out that his father was a professor. I went to his apartment to see if I could get an address and number. His father was hot…and sexy…and his son looked like a younger version. I was wet and horny. I told his dad what I wanted…he smiled and told me to strip and get on his bed. He fucked me long and hard and orgasmically well. He fucked me everyday for two months. I was his total slut and I loved it! Then after two months of great sex, he gave me his son’s number and address. Even though my cunt was full, I went straight over, and right before I knocked, his door opened and I was pulled inside. Roger told me to strip and in minutes I was being fucked. He told me that his dad had called. In the end, I married the son, but kept fucking my now father-in-law, even having him get me pregnant with twin girls. Both men were perfect lovers and when my twins were old enough, they got the same benefits I did!

hbcpl2019hbcpl2019over 1 year ago

Fantastic.

Very very erotic, 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirter69@Upskirter69
Let me know if my story makes you cum. I love receiving feedback and if you message me directly you will get a reply. I'm happy to talk about fetishes including pantie sniffing and incest/taboo. Don't be shy! After a break in writing, I'm now planning another story. August 2023.