All Comments on 'Shining Girl Ch. 04'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Play time is over .

This was a awesome story . Hate to see it end . I would of like to see mom get lucky , but guess it was not in the cards for this story . Hope u can revisit some of your other unfinished story's soon. Thanks for great stories and keep up the good work you Brit .It's going to eat u alive wondering who this is , but I'm not telling. Have a good day mate . Get back to work . The runoffs need cleaning .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like

this story a LOT! It's now a toss up between this one & Rag Doll as to my favorite story of yours.

OR......maybe I can just like them both equally....

GOOD job BB58

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Love the whole story!!!

I enjoyed the entire saga...great writing!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Guess I forgot to comment on this on. Or thought I already had. As usual I loved it. Can't wait for any new writings you post. You know I love you.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Another Winner Worthy of 5*

Look at me, stating the Obvious Again, as I have yet to read one of your offerings that I felt was not worthy of 5 Stars!! Please keep enlighening us with your Wonderful Work!!

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
5 More stars from me

you have out done yourself with this one... another great story has been written by you let me know when the next one comes out

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
outstanding

This comment covers the whole series. Well written, strong storyline thread throughout, a good read and not just 'in your face' sex! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ive been glued to my ipad in every free moment reading this wonderful story. I feel like Ive just finished a favorite thick novel and put the book back on my bookshelf to read again sometime! It was very enjoyable and I breathed a contented sigh of relief with a happy and complete ending. Bravo!

tim4tim4over 10 years ago

That was just... beautiful. Loss of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A touching tale

Have enjoyed reading "Shining Girl", and all of the Authors other stories.

The Author has a way of weaving a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

amazing story can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I want to fuck Teruko too after reading the story.

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago
Ending

Simply beautiful story! Filled with lust but most importantly love. Definitely a 5*+ for each chapter! Thank you for a beautifully written story!

TyzmartarTyzmartaralmost 10 years ago
Sexy, and a tale, awesome

A total 5, as I give all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Incredibly sexy with an interesting story woven in. I definitely pictured Teruko looking like Sena Ayanami.

Very much enjoy all of this author's works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@Delftsejongen, re your comment

Speaking from my years of experience as a Psychiatric nurse, with experience of cases of traumatic amnesia such as this, the recovery from the fugue state that Jack's in is common and plausible; there's not really any such thing as total amnesia, memories will continue to emerge, often disjointed and out of context all through the fugue state and beyond, such as those described as happening to Jack, but the fact is, there's so much we don't know about how memory works. The author has given a perfectly plausible progression here, neither too fast or too slow, leading me to believe that he has had some high degree of familiarity and/or experience with this type of mental trauma and recovery in the past. Many of the cases I have had experience with have gone to sleep amnesiac and woken with near-perfect recall, except for confusion and non-contextual recall about the lost time since their head trauma.

David48David48about 9 years ago
So plausible

Hot, sexy, and all that stuff! Two strokes have curtailed my writing, and the fugue state thing is all too real (I know)...The struggle Jack had is an all too real one for me and so many others...Good show...Well done...

SlimRhinoSlimRhinoalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant Tale

The start was a bit too similar to Harry/Sai Fong, but it took off later on. First story where I actually skipped the sex scenes to get back to the romantic ones.

Just one little nit-pick. Teruko kept calling him Onii-san. Considering the level of intimacy, she would actually have called him Onii-chan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful story...

A very special story of love !

5 stars ....wish i could vote 10

thank you beachbumb1958..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another masterpiece

Wow

asr3asr3over 7 years ago
beautiful

a beautiful story

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Beautiful story.

Great story.

Unfortunately, I started reading from this final chapter.

I need to read again the whole story from the first chapter.

I was surprised about the description of the Japan, specially Osaka, because I have family who have lived there (my sister in law, her husband (Japanese and dead some years ago) and my niece (who now is living in Tokyo)).

I like the story, maybe you have a little excessive sex, but full of love and feelings, and I know this is a story of incest/taboo.

When I have read all the story from the first chapter, maybe I can post some more comments.

5* for you.

Good Job!

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Finally, I read the whole story.

I'm sorry for the author, but this is not a story of incest, this is a wonderful story of romance!

You are a candidate to be one of my favorite authors!

I am very happy to have read the whole story, although it has had to twice read the last chapter, which certainly has helped me understand some parts that I did not understand at first reading.

Grateful Job!

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

let's have some more of this story I could not put it down it's a great story like no other what happen's next more chapters please

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Finally a story of love

Been searching for story like this. Not many on here where the loving siblings stay together without every tom dick and harry getting involved just them family and few friends. Loved every minute.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Outstanding BB

Loved every bit of this wonderful story. Your talent amazes me. Thank you.

This story belongs in the Hall of fame.

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007almost 7 years ago
Thank You

Very good story, keep it coming.

Good job.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
WOW

What can I say but thank you for your time in giving us such a beautiful and touching story as this. Words truly fail me. You are an amazing writer and after this effort you are definitely one of my favourites writers. Thank you once again. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely ending

Only two things really bug me about this story. First, kids. Every fucking incest story on this site ends "and then she shat out a kid and lived happily ever after". Fuck kids, but this story gets slightly more of a pass than other stories of this genre do on account of them only being half siblings.

The other thing - is there anybody in England who doesn't fuck their siblings? Cause it would certainly explain a lot about my English buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Anon: Re. 'Lovely Ending'

Is there anyone in America who doesn't fuck their father or their mother? Because that would certainly explain the in-bred, hill-billy mentality and wide-spread eyes, room-termperature IQ's, inability to string a coherent sentence together I've noticed in every fucking American I've ever met, plus their sheep-like willingness to follow a certifiable moron around, bleating and mooing like ignorant farmyard animals while he gabbles incomprehensible shit because his brain's dissolving. People who live in glass-houses shouldn't throw stones, fuckwit.

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago

For the anons. below. Lighten up.There's no call to be making the derogatory comments. Anon 2 my guess would be that anon 1 is an Aussie from the word choices used,also about the Hillbilly thing,you really shouldn't listen to and believe the crap that the movie industry puts out about hillbillies.If hillbillies were the stupid,lazy and incest raping drunkards as they are played in movies and fictional writing they would have died out 200 years ago instead of surviving to this day.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
loved the story - brilliantly done - 5 stars yet again

i truly enjoyed this story. the anon. comment is very sophomoric - if you don't like the genre - don't read it!!! it is your choice! but this story is one of your best. I'm looking forward to reading the 2 "addendum's to Shining Girl. please keep on writing - and on that topic - any update on when the last chapter of "In love with Lori" "Lori's Story part 2" will be finished? these 2 are my favorites off what i've read of yours so far. THANKS!!

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 6 years ago
Great.

What more can I say that I haven't already said. Just chalk up another 10+

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 6 years ago
Idiotic comment anom 1

You have got to be either stupid or you have never been to the U.S. in your narrow minded life. The people in this country at least have the decency not to degrade or criticize the people of other countries when they don't know anything about them. Grow up.

Strummer1959Strummer1959over 5 years ago
Thank you

This is beautiful, thank you.

firewolf54firewolf54over 5 years ago
beachbum1958

love your stories and have read them over and over. but i think i like this the best..Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

I waited until I finished all 4 chapters to comment, primarily because I couldn't stop between chapters - I had to keep going. Excellent work!!!

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Wow!

There are actually another 2 chapters, 'Shining Girl: Andy & Linda part 1 & part 2' which don't show up in the chapter list on the last page for some reason, but if you go to my story listing by clicking my username, both chapters are listed there.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

I just reread this wonderful story, tears in my eyes again. Author, you have a special gift, keep it up. Shining Girl is number 1 and Words on Skin is number 2.

Thank you Beachbum1958, and thank you for such a special story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story.

This is the 7th story I have read from your catalogue so far, the first being Lysettes Gift, but every one so far being real tear jerkers, especially Lost Girl.

I loved this one more so as it was more relatable because I know the area or setting so well. Having lived and worked in Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Cosford I was more able to visualise the areas you describe in the story becoming a more immersive experience.

I will get through them all eventually that’s if my nerves and emotions can take it.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
great story

that is how you write a great love story. It makes me miss my sister Karen,

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 4 years ago
Disappointed...

Not in this story or any of the connected ones I've read. I'm disappointed that I have only just discovered your talent. I'm disappointed these won't be made into movies. Not for the sex scenes (lord knows there's no shortage of free porn) but because the amount of effort you obviously put into the description of the characters, places, all the little nuances, and the story-line. There's real feeling and passion in these masterpieces. I'm finding that I'm not reading Literotica for the smut but for the actual immersive stories such as many of your works. I know I don't stand alone when I say thank you for sharing these.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Another amazing story. My goal is to read most or all of your stories. I’m well on my way!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

You continue to do it your stories are so good I eventually finish with my eyes full of tears and my heart full of either tears or joy. I love my occasional visits to your world, I think I'll hang about for a while and spend some time with Linda and David then I may well revisit a few old friends in Cumbria it's been a while since I spent time there in either your world or my own. Well worth five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories have been a joy to experience. They just keep getting better. You tapped into a well of emotion I thought was covered over. This story of yours in particular moved me and you are right to be proud of something this good. It's a good kind of pride well earned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks

Really a beautiful story. It would be easy to fall in love with Teruko. I do love the writing style of this author. Practically Zero grammar, spelling or sentence structure errors. And again, the author made at Least a couple of references that i personally appreciate. One is regarding "Fugue" as it relates to memory issues. Not that i thought that the author was making it up, but i did look up fugue out of curiosity as a reference to memory loss. As Mr. Spock would say, "Fascinating!" Until this story, Fugue had only a musical meaning to me.

A second reference the author made was to some older movie classics that Jack referred to. One in particular was "The Great Escape". A good flick! 5🌟 across the board.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really like the way you tell stories I like the character depth I think your descriptions of the sexual acts are wonderful.

Despite the title of the final part I was really worried that Jack had died.

A real tear jerker with a wonderful ending.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

BB, this was an absolutely beautiful, sweet, and loving, love story. I laughed, cried, and smile throughout the whole thing. Thank you for writing this amazing story. I'll remember this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories