All Comments on 'Shipwrecked'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Lovely story

I liked this a lot

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This was very very good!!!!!!!! I hope these more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great storey

Very good storey I should also like to see another one from you if possible

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 5 years ago
shipwreck

I love shipwreck stories and this one is great

bhart1bhart1over 5 years ago
Nice job

There were a few editing slip-ups. Still, I gave it 5 stars for your ingenuity with a potentially trite set up. I do wish it had been longer, though, and that both Big and the narrator had been better developed. However, their passion for each other made this a very creative and enjoyable read.

bhart1bhart1over 5 years ago
Nice job

I gave it 5 stars for your ingenuity with a potentially trite set up. There were a few editing slip-ups, but we almost all find a few of those those after we publish. I do wish it had been longer and that both the mains had been developed further. On the whole, however, a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I feel you man

With someone making love to me like that I wouldn't leave either ;O)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very sexy love story

This is almost a love story...the shipwrecked man makes a decision to seat with the ape man -- the gorgeous black man that should have s bit of delicious chest hair! Give them another chapter to love and explore each other...and maybe even learn to communicate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True love?

Hot story, had me hard from the start.

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 5 years ago
Jungle Man

Very hot story...I wouldn't have left either!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh god fuck me, fick me ass, rape my mouth you fucking stud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would not have left either cause I absolutely know what it feels like to be in Heat for a man and his dick sounds amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can I find someone to treat me like that!

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

Lovely. I could almost feel Big’s anxiety and desperation at the prospect of losing the wonderful companion he had found. He must have been so lonely before. Really happy they stayed together. That tenderness and care we all hope for can turn up in the most surprising ways and packages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...