Shivering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers

The blonde with the big tits had begged.

The redhead with the sweet mouth had cried.

The brunette who reminded me of Abby?

She could only whimper by that point.

My sister?

I hear her screams, muffled by the pillow I'm holding her face into.

I clutch one of her breasts and push her face into the pillow as I drive myself harder and harder into the warmth of her ass. Soon she is just clutching the pillow to her and whimpering.

Like the brunette.

I wish the pleasure could last all night, but it has been too long. I feel myself growing close after only a minute or so.

"Oh god, Abby, I'm going to cum in your ass."

I bury my face into the side of her neck, reveling in the sounds she's making as I pump her harder. Her hair is soft against the side of my face as I push through to the last.

With a guttural groan, I empty months of frustrated need into my sister's ass.

As it flows out of me, it's almost like a switch is thrown. I'm suddenly horrified by what I've done. I pull out of her and try to hold her to me. I try to soothe her crying, all the while pleading how sorry I am to her.

Finally she tells me to go to sleep. That at the moment, she can't forgive me.

I try to hold her to me, but she pulls away. She gets up and goes to the bathroom. I hear crying, but when I try the door, she has it locked.

I crawl into bed, feeling at my lowest point in my life. After maybe an hour I feel her slide into the bed next to me. She stays as far from me as she can on the small bed.

"I'm sorry Abby."

"Go to sleep David," she tells me softly.

I finally do, but it's to horrible dreams.

I wake slowly, feeling a chill. Turning over, I find the bed next to me empty. I get up and go look in the bathroom. It, too, is empty.

It's then that I notice that my clothes are gone.

And the money!

I go to the door and look down the empty hallway. When I turn back into the room, I shiver. Looking at the thermostat on the wall, I see it's been turned off.

The manager comes to the room around ten and demands that I pay for another day or leave.

When I tell him what happened, he laughs.

"That's what happens when you fuck your...'sister'. You never can trust those 'sisters' you find on the street."

He chuckles and leaves. In a bit he comes back with some worn clothes that a previous customer left behind.

It's a long, cold walk back to the underpass.

I'm shivering before I get there.

(I would like to very much thank patientlee for her time in editing this story.)

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers
12