Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your husband is a freakin' Unicorn. He won't be lonely. Apparently, he has a great job, loves his family, is loyal, honest, and trustworthy. He is so handsome. Women will be lining up for him. Here's what's going to happen while you start fucking every young man you meet at the clubs, and those guys are Not winners. I know. John is going to have his brains fucked out by DD for a month, then either Miranda or Suzy will get their shot at him. In four months or so after he tires of their hot firm young bodies, he might decide to expand his horizons and dates so black ladies, maybe asians, or hispanics. Maybe all the above. He might venture into tall women, plump women, short, tiny women, women with huge boobs, or maybe flat chested ladies. I don't know what he fancies."

"Then, in a year, I will swoop in and make him mine. I am letting you know up front what I intend to do."

Nita is heard crying as she speaks. "Why are you doing this to me?'

"Poor girl. You did this to yourself. You threw him away, and I plan to catch him. You have disrespected John, as a man and a husband. I'm sure that when you're with your slut friends there are people that he does business with that have seen you out and not acting like his wife."

"When he is mine, I will do everything I can to keep him. I won't disrespect him. I will be submissive to him. I will make sure that he knows that he is loved by my actions, words, and my body. I will dress sexy for him at home. I will not go out looking better than I look for him. I will make him my All."

"Girl, we're aging. I'm probably five years older than you. I know that I have maybe seven to nine years of comfortable sex left. You maybe ten to twelve. As menopause approaches sex will be uncomfortable so if I have to give John oral sex to keep him happy, I will do it with love."

"At dinner tonight, we discussed your situation. I explained mine, and he, yours. It seems that you have been withholding sex because he doesn't like the person that you're becoming. You haven't said you're sorry.

As if to avoid her statement, Nita came back with, "Your daughter called me Grandma Slut. I am not a grandma!"

"My baby calls 'em like she sees 'em. Look at you. Obviously, you bought that slut outfit for tonight. You look so desperate, too desperate. In my opinion, you have withheld sex from John, so that tonight, dressed as you are, you get fucked and blame it on John since the two of you haven't had sex for nearly a month, and you had a 'need'. Am I wrong." After a pause, "Take a picture of yourself, and see how you look like a 'grandma' trying to be a teenager. When we look in the mirror, we don't always see ourselves as we are for some reason, but a picture doesn't mask anything."

"Do I really look that bad?" Nita asked.

Autumn replied, "You kinda do."

"What should I do?"

Autumn answered. "I don't know about you, but I would beg his forgiveness if he has any for you. I would dedicate myself to making John happy. Whether it's sex or his favorite meals. Send your teenagers out for the night, and meet John at the door, and rock his world. I don't know if that will work for you. You disrespected him. Respect is as important as sex to men, and you violated his trust. He won't trust you anymore. He saw you tonight throwing yourself on that young guy. He knows that he can't trust you ever again."

After a pause of maybe ten seconds, Autumn spoke again. "You need to get better friends. Those bitches wanted to ruin your marriage, and they succeeded. I know that John gave you that recording from when he took them all home a few weeks ago. I listened to it, and I would have been pissed if I was you. Everyone of those bitches offered to fuck your husband. You might like that in a friend, but I don't"

"They did that?"

"Didn't you play the recording?"

"No, I was too mad at him for going out with those young girls."

"Women, they are not children, Nita. And those women saw what a catch he is, when you couldn't see how attractive he is to other women."

She continued with, "You need to get over that horseshit, feminist crap about what you need and how you don't need a man, and how you deserve to do what you want, because since he's been going out when you go out, he has learned what he 'deserves'. He deserves the attention of pretty ladies that respect him, and want to earn his trust. You can't put that back in the bottle."

"Honestly, Nita, why would he want you when he can have his pick of women. You're old, past your prime, he doesn't need you to bare his children. Based on how I see you spend his money, he's probably better off without you."

The recording ended with Nita sobbing.

I made her move into the guest room. Our sons knew that she had been hateful toward me and them for the last month, so they weren't surprised that I kicked her out of the master bedroom.

She begged for forgiveness. I am making her work for it. We will not have sex until her STD test comes back. I don't trust that she hasn't cheated. She says she didn't, but I can't trust her. I won't kiss her yet because she gave what should have been intimately done with me to other men, and I have the video to prove it.

There have been no more 'girls nights', and its seems that she has distanced herself from her 'friends'. I'm glad that she and I have become friends with Autumn and Cheryl. The fact that Autumn's honesty keeps reminding Nita what she did was wrong, and the fact that Cheryl asks every week if I can fuck her yet, has made Nita up her game.

It's been six months, and things are better, but different. I know that it will take me more months or maybe years before I can trust again. I can't trust my wife the same way as before. I wonder every time she goes out, who she is with. Did she lie to me about shopping? Is she really at lunch with friends? In counseling, she confessed that she never had sex with any of the men, but she did enjoy he excitement of their touching each other. Yes, she did touch the men there.

She was shocked the first time that I went to lunch with a pretty coworker when she went to lunch with a friend at her favorite lunch spot. She should be shocked when I don't. She goes out, I go out.

Shocker.

12