Shock and Awe on First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was done and Su had hung up I said, "Part of me is screaming in my ear that this is all a practical joke or some type of test Betty set up. I can't believe she did that."

"You said the not believing part already, more then once," Su said with a perturbed tone.

"I know," I said. "And I am sorry. But it's like part of my mind and emotions have a circuit flipped."

I turned to her and said, "I really am sorry, I know you were expecting something more out of me. It's not you. You are sexy. Part of me wants to tear off those clothes of yours that are turning me on so much. Tear them off of you and ravish you, after drinking in my fill of you incredibly sexy breasts and butt. But another part of me is stuck on what happened back in the bowling alley."

Su laughed, "Well at least I got part of you. But maybe we can do something about the other part. I can make sure you know it's not a joke or a test and maybe at the same time either flip that circuit back on, or turn that one part of you on so much that you forget about the frozen part." She smiled as she said that and I nodded, agreeing it would good.

Soon Su turned off into our neighborhood, but instead of going to her house as expected she turned down another street and was soon in front of Allen and Dianne's place. Allen's car was in the driveway, parked somewhat crooked, and it was almost touching the garage door. I looked at Su puzzled.

She said, "I know where they keep their emergency key, we can sneak in and see what they are doing."

After watching my wife suck Allen I wanted to do that. I think I needed to do that.

Su spoke again. "Remember they have been here, uh, probably twenty minutes already. They left before we did and after what your wife did, he probably took the express-way instead of the scenic route like we did."

We got out of the car and she found the key and unlocked the front door. We quietly snuck in and up the stairs. Su knew right where to go. Once at the top of the stairs we found pieces of clothing strewn in a trail leading to the master bedroom. I recognized my wife's top and bra. The blouse and bra were just a couple feet away from the top. Next, halfway down the hall was his shirt, undershirt and shoes. A couple of feet further were her shoes and her shorts, followed by his pants and underwear. Finally, just outside the door, were her panties. I could see the wet panel on their front.

We crept toward the bedroom, hearing male groans as we did. I peeked around one corner of the door and Su peeked from the other side. We were both crouching. I looked and gasped. Betty was going down on Allen like no one's business. She was hungry for him. And I had been right, he was bigger then me. Significantly longer, but narrower or perhaps just as wide as mine, I couldn't tell for sure.

The sight reminded him of her first blow job.

It had been the third day of their honeymoon. After a shower she just surprised him by pushing him on the bed and sucking on him. She had sucked his dick a couple times in the last two days but not like this. She sucked hard until he was big. Next she licked him and used her finger to trace the veins on the surface of his manhood. Gently caressing him up and down on one side while licking him on the other. She sucked, kissed and even gave him a couple hickies there. Finally he had warned her he was close but she just looked at him and said that it was OK this was a special gift to show how much she loved him. She went back to sucking. It was her first blow job and even though it wasn't perfect, she bit too hard at one point and scrapped too hard with a fingernail another time, it was fantastic. As he neared his climax he arched his back, his body trying to shove more of his shaft into her mouth.

Finally as the first globe of sperm blasted forth he screamed. He froze that time also but as he fell back down she kept sucking and he looked at her. She proudly smiled around his shaft. She hadn't learned how to swallow it all yet so as she smiled it dripped out down from each corner of her mouth. He just stared at the sight. His manhood in her mouth, her sexy smile, his cum running down her mouth. Suddenly with a yell he grabbed her arms pulled her of of him, up and rolled her over all in one movement. He slipped down and returned the favor for a three or five short minutes, finally when he couldn't stand it anymore he had crawled back up and jammed his shaft into her slit. He begin to fuck her hard slamming his hips against hers. He also smashed his lips against hers not caring that his sperm was still on her chin. Nor did he care as he sucked on her tongue that the new taste was him. That was when they had discover it was better when her legs where raised. He had just wanted to get in deeper and had pushed her legs up to reposition himself and continued to jam himself in hard.

He ended up lasting longer then he thought he would, probably because he had just cum. Finally though she arched her back as she let out a small scream and a second later he went Gaaa and shot his load. When he was done he flipped over and laid there panting.

When he caught his breath enough he asked, Are you OK? I m sorry.

She said, I think you bruised my upper lips as well as my uh, um..uh.

Joy tunnel? he had suggested.

She had nodded and continued, I think the lips on my joy tunnel are bruised but I am fine. she snuggled in closer and said, Its good to know I can turn you into an animal, but just so its not too often.

He started to say, I'm sorry I didn't mean to..

She had had started sucking one of his nipples but said, I am not hurt and I had a climax too. It's OK.

Back to the present I was amazed at what my wife was doing. She really looked sexy and she looked like she was good at sucking. Of course I knew she was but to see her do another man made me realize just how talented she was at that.

My wife later told me that they had ran to the house and up the stairs, once at the top they kissed deeply, he sucking her tongue and she his. Finally he said they needed to get out of their clothes. He wanted to see her breasts for they were turning him on so much he had to see them naked. He had said much the something as they had turned onto this street. He helped her out of her blouse. As he undid his shirt buttons she took off her bra. As she dropped it he looked up, smiled lustfully and said he couldn't wait till he could suck and feel them. On the way to the room they took off the rest of their clothes. She had had two tough moments, one was when it was her turn to take off her shorts. She almost froze with her shyness, but yet managed to slip them down. He seemed to realized what was happening and let her take her time. When done he had kissed her again again said how sexy her breasts were and took off his pants and underwear in one motion. they moved closer to the door. She froze again when he asked her to take off her panties. She was wet, she wanted him, and she hadn't been bothered by showing him her breasts, but showing him, someone not her husband, her private place, her womanhood gave her shyness fits. He just kissed her, slipped down and probably remembering something else I had said, he told her how much he wanted to see her special place, he wanted to taste it, to lick it to nibble on the inside of it. He slowly slide her panties down. She had told her modesty to shut up, and to settle down, and then lifted one then the other foot. He removed the panties and she spread her legs apart revealing to him all her glory. In his position he saw all of it. He gently touched it tracing her joy lips then slowly pushing on finger in. She had gasped and a tremor ran through her body. He stood up.

Once inside the room the kissed hard again for undetermined length of time. Finally he pushed her back took his time looking at her. She had blushed hard but didn't say anything finally he said, "God, your breasts turn me on soo much, I have to feel and taste them."

So saying he put each of his hands one of her breasts. He softly caressed them, then suddenly he shoved his head down to one and started sucking on its nipple. First he took the whole thing in his mouth and after a few seconds he used his teeth to gently scrap the sides of the nipple. She was in heaven and just stood there groaning as he paid homage to her breasts with his mouth. He had been pushing her to the bed without her realizing it and when she was close he pushed her back wards she fell, with a short scream, thinking she was headed for the floor. She was greatly relieved when she bounced on the bed instead. He spread her legs and touched her womanhood gently rubbing and caressing it. Finally touching her joy button. He gently pushed down on it with three fingers and moved his fingers in a circle. Again something I had suggested. Soon he joined her on the bed and after again saying how beautiful and well formed her breasts were, he started sucking on them again. This time he slowly, softly pushing two fingers into her. She was probably wet enough to allow him to shove three fingers in, but I had said take it slow at first.

Once they were all they way in he flipped his hand over and started stroking her G-spot as he sucked on her breasts. That set her off. She groaned almost screaming. He increased his speed both with his fingers and his tongue licking up and down each breast. A minute or two of that and she arched her back and let loose a small half scream, saying "Its now," outloud quickly followed by "yes, yes, yes" under her breath. She started pushing against his hand, with a louder, "NooooowWWa."

After she fell back on the bed she said "Whew... but now its your turn."

He laid down and she got up. She traced the veins on his shaft like she had in the parking lot and kissed him up and down as she had been told he liked. Finally had opened her mouth and lowered it over him.

That was when we peeked around the door. I watched her head going up and down doing things she had learned on me. I was feeling conflicted. I was jealous both because she was doing another man, but also because it wasn't me. That may sound like the same thing but it wasn't. At the same time I was the most turned on I have ever been. Even as a teenager first discovering how sexy girls were, even on our honeymoon first time actually seeing a pussy and breasts. I felt like my shaft was a steel pipe. The jealously wasn't really that bad, if it had been I would have rushed in there, but it was, maybe one third what I would have expected. It was ignorable.

Soon she did something different. She let loose of him and started licking tiny licks on the top of his dick. All the way up and down. I don't really go for playing with the top of my shaft but he certainly did. After a minute or two she took just the head in her mouth and bite. Using her shaper eye teeth she bite what looked like moderately hard. I winced, but saw a movement and looked at Su.

She mouthed the words, He really does like that.

Obviously someone had told my wife what he liked. Soon after she deep throated him and finally he said Close through clenched teeth and she started sucking just the head, just like I like it. Second later his back arched, and he made a strangle sound followed by a loud, God!

I could see her swallowing his cum. I had never seen that before, probably because my eyes are closed and my attention elsewhere when she does that to me.

Soon they got up kissed hard, then fell to the bed. More pussy licking by him and G-spot rubbing, at the same time.

At one point she surprised me again by saying, Bite it.

Allen and I both said What? mine was under my breath though.

She repeated it, Bite it!

With what looked like a small shrug of his shoulders, he moved his head and most of bit, My wife yelped her joy. I looked at Su with an incredulous look on my face. She just shrugged.

Betty absolutely did not like her clitoris being bitten. She had bitten, pardon the pun, my head off for doing it on more then one occasion.

Betty said, Again harder.

A pause and she yelped again louder.

Betty said, Again harder.

A fourth and fifth time she did that. Again I looked at Su with a helpless look on my face, I was wondering if Su and Allen were asking themselves if I knew my wife. Su shrugged and mouthed the word later. Halfway to what I thought was her next climax he crawled up and stuck it in. I saw it slowly separate her joy lips, as we called them, she gasped and moaned loudly. When he was all the way in he started pushing in and pulling out slowly and building up speed. She was beside herself, as she can get at times when it is intense. She pushed back, her head rolled back and forth and she hissed her moans out. Soon he pulled out and said for her to get on her hands and knees. She obeyed, for she likes that position also. He had an alternate reason for it. He got in place and pushed in hard. She pushed back just as hard. Soon they had a rhythm going and she let her head drop almost to the bed and groaned then lifted her head and cried out Sooo Goood!

Then, Stick a finger in my butt hole.

He complied, placing his forefinger against her puckered hole. After a gently rubbing it, he pushed the finger in. Slowly up to the first knuckle,

She almost yelled, all the way now.

He than just jammed it in all the way to the hilt. I saw it suddenly disappear in inside her rectum. She let loose a loud yelp that was almost a scream. It was full of pleasure and some pain. But she just pushed back and groaning in ecstasy as she did

He began to finger fucking her anus.

A minute later she commanded, two fingers!

He joyously obeyed, easing in the longer finger next to the one already in.

Finally, two or so minutes later she said, Fuck my butt now!

Boy, she was intensely aroused tonight. First to want anal sex, second to use that word. She only used it when she was very very aroused.

I watched as he pulled out his fingers and then pulled his longer then mine shaft out of her pussy, and placed it at that sweet brown opening. He started to push against her rectum. She pushed back and soon he popped in. She yelped in pleasure and pain but he went very slow pushing in an inch at a time. God it was amazing to watch it go in, an inch at a time. He had more patience then I would have. Finally he couldn't go any deeper even though he was not all the way in. Two inches or so were still out.

I had my eyes closed for a moment, in wonderment, hornness and something else I couldn't identify. But suddenly my head jerked as I felt something on my dick. Something wet and good. I looked down and Su had my shaft in her mouth. I quickly glanced at the two on the bed but they were too occupied to see her in the doorway.

Su stopped sucking and urgently whispered, "Come on, it's late and time to go. You're mine tonight, I need what she is getting and if you don't come now I will leave by myself."

I reluctantly looked at my wife. She was getting louder and louder with her groans, almost small screams now. I knew she was close and from his movements he most be too.

I looked at Su sucking, nodded and we left.

On the way out I wondered how Su had gotten my shaft out of my pants without me feeling it. I thought back and realized I had felt something grip it just before her mouth. I most have unzipped my pants and gotten it out, then started jerking it, all without me realizing it. That was why Su had taken a chance and made her move. Once in the car, after Su made sure the front door was locked and their house key exactly where she had gotten it, I apologized again. I told her I hadn't planned on staying that long.

She said she understood that it was hypnotic watching one's spouse having sex with someone else. Again I wondered when she had, and how she knew so much about what Allen liked.

When we arrived at her house Bill's car was in the driveway, I looked at it but she said that they had taken her car so it was OK it was here.

After she parked I touched her arm and as she looked at me I said, "I really am sorry it took me so long to get back to normal but I think I am now and can give you the good time you want."

"If you do it will be worth it especially since watching them was arousing to me too."

"But one thing before we go in."

She nodded and I said, "I think I know how you know what Allen likes. How long has this been going on?"

"Not that long actually, This will be the fifth time we swapped and before you ask, it is just our group involved in it."

"How..how?" I asked in a high voice, I cleared my throat and tried again, "When did it start?"

"Five months ago. When you were sick."

I had been sick five months earlier. The sickest I had ever been. I don't know what type of flu I had but it hit me hard. I was throwing up and had a high temperature. It was so high and lasted so long my wife thought seriously about taking me to the hospital. She said she would have if it had gone up one more degree or lasted a couple of days longer. It, however never did go up that degree and the next day it started down. I had been home for a week and that weekend was supposed to be one of our gatherings. A Barbecue at Bill and Su s. He does some of the best out door cooking there is. I thought very seriously about going anyway, but only for a second. I was on the mend but still just the thought of all the chicken and steak drowning in Barbecue source almost made me throw up again. I did convince Betty to go, which she did but she came home early. I smelled alcohol on her breath as she kissed me and was told that they had decided to celebrate our friendship with some wine. We usually didn't drink any alcohol at our gatherings since none us were big drinkers. even though not tea tootlers, none of us even had bars in our homes. She had left early, right after dinner, not only to make sure I really was Ok but because she felt like an unnecessary fifth wheel. The other two couples had planned to go to a hot tub for the evening. Originally all three couples were to go but my sickness ruled out us going. The hot top belonged to someone Bill worked with and as long as we didn't mess it up, he had allowed us to use it that Saturday night, since he was out of town.

Su continued speaking as I recalled all that, "As you know we had the use of a large hot top that night. We missed you two but still decided to go for it since we only had it that once. We drove to the house taking along two bottles of wine. We had already finished off two of them, one with Betty's help. We had bought enough for six for the evening but we ended up with four and a half people. I say half because Betty left earlier before she could drink all the wine we had gotten for her.

We ended up chatting and drinking while enjoying the feel of the jets. At one point I had gone to use the bathroom and when I got back I changed seats to one I found to my surprise had a jet that was turned in a way that began to make me feel horny. I liked that feeling.

As you know I am a part exhibitionist and on purpose I wore one of my smallest bikinis. Diana did also, trying to out do me at our last get together. She had wanted to out do me at least once, however mine that evening was still smaller then hers.

We talked some about sex, the wine was effecting us some I think. Anyway Bill scooted over and started to rub against me and once when he reached for something he rubbed my pussy through my bikinis bottom. I jerked and almost slipped his hand away, we were in public after all. Soon Diana said, that she was going to outdo me one way or another. She took off her top. I learned later Allen had been rubbing her clit. He had been staring at my breasts since we had gotten into the hot tub and had stared at my butt covered only by a thin piece of narrow fabric, when he could, and now he was very horny. I said I m not letting her out do me and took off my top. Both men stared, Allen had happened to be looking at me and Bill had been looking at Diane, now both just stared. I saw Allen lick his lips subconsciously and I knew he was turned on. That turned me on even more then I was. I like men looking at me but this was the first time I was aroused like that.