Shock and Awe on First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill turned and stared at me and I just leaned back and smiled. Allen almost went crazy. His jaw dropped his eyes bugged out more then they had been and suddenly he turned and smashed his mouth against his wife's. She fought, then responded and soon he had one hand on one breast and one down in the water. She yelped and started groaning and I knew where his hand was. She did try to pull his hand it but soon gave in and relaxed. I knew what they would be doing soon.

I yelped about that time and I realized someone was rubbing my clit and had been for a few seconds. It was Bill of course. I said not through the bikinis. He splashed me by pushing his hand through the waist band and attacking my moist pussy. Moist with more then water. He soon had two fingers tickling my G-spot then he started sucking a nipple. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the tub's edge.

All too soon he stopped and said something I didn't catch. He whispered in my ear that just a minute he would be back. I heard and felt water move as he moved. I was too relax to watch him. He said something else and I just nodded wanting him back. He repeated it and I still didn't catch it all but I nodded anyway. Soon I felt him make his way back. He started sucking again. This time for all he was worth. First one nipple then the other. I pulled my hand down to my waist and he quickly pushed his hand into my buttons but he had trouble with it but soon somehow he untied one side. I thought the heck with it and lifted my butt and allowed them to float away, Immediately his hand was back in my pussy. Two fingers jammed inside, I yelped in surprise and almost pain, and pleasure. I thought Bill most really be horny.

I stayed relaxed just enjoying the build up to a climax. At point I said hey a little deeper in and more circular movements you know the way I like it. The hand reached in further and the fingers started going around in circles. I heard Diana say no the back and forth way. a pause then Yeah, much better.

I said "God I'm getting close."

My husband said, "I can tell."

Allen said, "Too bad Diana isn't."

As I mentally agreed I realized something that caused my eyes to pop open. When Allen spoke the sucking on my breasts stopped and when he finished it started up again. And he sounded awful close. I glanced down and saw something that cause me to sit up suddenly and to scoot backward in one motion. It was Allen who was sucking my nipples so wildly and his fingers tickling my G-spot.

I looked at the other couple and saw Bill doing the same to Diana. My jaw dropped. My backwards jerk had caused my nipple to come out of Allen's mouth and he chased it with an open mouth looking almost like a starving child try to suckle his mother. He finally grabbed it and sucked it more. Then he went to the other one and licked over it. Four times as he did he gently squeezed my other large mound. God, that felt good and it was a big turn on to watch someone that hungry for my breasts.

Just then he stopped and said, Finger fuck her. In and out four to six times then rub her spot for five or ten seconds then fingers in and out six to ten times then rub for another five to ten seconds.

Bill said, Got You. Try licking all over her breasts and hit her clit with your thumb.

Ok, Allen said.

Immediantly his repositioning his fingers and soon was pressing his thumb against my clitoris as he tickled my G-spot. That almost sent me over the edge.

But I still managed to say, Diana, open your eyes

Even through her moans she heard me and opened her eyes. I pointed down and she looked at Bill who looked up at her. She just kinda of nodded then closed her eyes and laid her head back down. Ten seconds later her eyes popped open wide and she sat up faster then I had. Water flew everywhere as she pushed away from Bill's hand.

Bill said, "hey, you agreed to it Su."

I realized that I had and looking down to see Bill's lustful face did something to me so when he started sucked and licking again I leaned back and went Ugggg.

Bill said, "Diana, I really thought you saw us change places. Allen has been wanting to see Su's breasts for so long I thought that since you guys had removed your tops he could get a good look. I came over here because obviously you needed someone to do you."

By that time I was closing in on my climax. There was no doubt what was about to happen in the next few seconds. Diana told me later that she froze watching her husband make love to my breasts with his mouth. She knew what he was doing with his hand but it was his mouth she was watching. A second later my husband started working on her again thinking she was Ok with it.

That was when I started yelling as I came. It was one of the most powerful organisms I had ever had with just someone's fingers in me and mouth on my breasts. Of course before then that someone had always been my husband.

I rested enjoying the after glow and the feel of Allen's tongue moving around in circles on one mound. Around the circumstance of the whole thing, just the way I liked it. Diana was started to hump against Bill's hand. Allen turned to watch and said she was close, he should start nipping at her nipples. Bill laid almost on top of her so he could easily get to each nipple. He switched hands and she looked very disappointed when he took out the one hand, but she sighed in relief when he put the other in. He soon had the same tempo going with the new hand. She started little short half screams whenever he quickly bite each nipple. I was disappointed that Allen had stopped to watch his wife get pleasured by another man. Soon she arched her back and screamed louder ending it by saying Now! in a loud voice. Soon she collapsed back into the water.

When she recovered she said, "God that was so intense, I don't believe it."

We sat for a minute then I said I think we owe the boys something. She looked at me funny, then said yes we do. We had them sit up on the outside edge of the tub. I helped Bill off with his trunks and she helped Allen off. We both at the same time dived down and started sucking. I glanced at her she looked at me and we both nodded. I stopped sucking but kept my hand going up and down on Bill's shaft. She did the same to Allen. Both husbands were leaning back with their eyes closed. As quietly as possible we shifted positions, and soon I was looking a different dick close up. We had to remove our hands but it was only for two seconds before we started up again.

At that point Su stopped and said we could continue as we walked inside. She unlocked the door and we went into the house.

She continued explaining that was when she first learned the Allen liked the top of his dick licked with tiny licks up and down and to be bitten moderately hard at a certain point.

Both men experience a great orgasm with Bill cuming first. I watched Diana swallow my husbands, sperm. She got it all and smiled around his shaft. Seconds later I felt Allen jerk, both his cock and is body, he screamed and I felt a glob of something hit the back of my throat. I quickly swallowed at all even though it was more then I was used to.

The boys thought it was us girls turn for oral sex and they traded places, with the boys in the water and us on the edge. They licked like crazy, my husband knew where to touch me to push my buttons and he did it like he hadn't for ages. Sucking on my clit, licking up and down my slit and just the right speed. It was fantastic, and half way to what I knew was going to be a huge climax I felt herself being moved. Gently moved, all the way out of the water and I was laid out flat. I was too caught up in my pleasure to care except that I was left alone for a few seconds. Suddenly I felt someone move on top of me and something bigger then two fingers slowly pushing its way past my pussy lips. I relaxed, but my eyes snapped opened when I realized it was Allen's extra long shaft not her husband s. I tried to sit up and said, "No, this is going too far."

Allen immediately stopped and even pulled partway out. Just his shaft's head was sticking in.

I lifted he head to say something more but a movement caught my attention, I looked next to me. Diana was there laying next to me, almost touching me in fact. She was being fucked by Bill. I saw her open her eyes, look at Bill's face, then grab his head to kiss him. I next looked down their bodies and saw something that shocked me. Bill's manhood pumping in and out of Diana. I couldn't see my friends pussy, but Diana choose that moment to arch her butt upward which allowed me to see the lips of her pussy being separated by Bill's shaft.

I froze. I was feeling surprise, some jealousy, some anger and something else. It was the something else that held me frozen for what seemed to be a long time. Suddenly though eroticism joined the mix in a big way. I didn't know how long I had watched but suddenly my body reacted by arching my back as pleasure flooded my mind. I realized that I had stared so long Allen most have thought I was OK with it now, and had started to move again. He had evidently been slowly pumping in and out of her for at least a minute. I hadn't noticed until my pleasure reached a certain peek. That was when he started sucking on my nipples again. At that point I just laid back sighing in ecstasy. When Allen increased his tempo, driving his shaft in harder and faster, I decided the heck with it, this was feeling too good. And both Diana and Bill were obviously enjoying themselves. I could hear them groan and moan. I soon joined them as did Allen.

This fucking continued for minutes maybe but finally I felt a surge go through my body starting inside my pussy. I had that huge climax I had been expecting. It was immediately followed by Allen's. God, it felt so good as he jammed his dick all the way in suddenly. As soon as he bottomed out I heard him give a hoarse scream and I felt a liquid heat impact deep inside of my pussy, it was followed by many more such impacts. Allen just kept arching his back, extending his manhood in as deep as it could go. He ended his scream with a long drawn out God. Then as he relaxed, he said "that was as good as my dreams."

Mine had probably been as good as his but afterward I examined what I had felt. His longer dick had felt different then my husband s. It reached further and felt really good, even though as he tried to aim up, as he had been instructed by Bill, so he could touch my G-spot as Bill sometimes did, he went too far. He hit past my pleasure spot. It hadn't matter though. I had had a huge climax shouting, and bucking against Allen trying to get this new dick even further into me.

At this point in the conversation we were in the master bedroom and Su ordered me to strip as she went to the bathroom. She would finish the story later.....

Sorry for the interruption here, but I just looked at my watch and this is all of my allotted time, and I need to get home. I will finish the story during out next time together.

For those who like this story obviously this is the end of part one but part two is done and will be posted in a week or so.