All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 02'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tazmuntazmunabout 10 years ago
Growling...

This is a fur fantasy....we would likely just find it erotic if you growled.. :)

Still liking this story...although so much focus on the pain of the recued girls is a bit of a ...ok too much reality..this is fantasy right...it's going to be fun...and if it's not we kill someone right?

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

kind of got the sickness when she got sick too. being boned so deeply then not being near each other was straining the bond.

HonourHonourabout 10 years ago

An excellent chapter you are doing a grand job. Just a couple of little things got caught by my tired brain. the first was perhaps deliberate if Billy was being sarcastic when he said Commiserate instead of commensurate. The second has cropped up a few times where it refers to a military or naval unit it is CORPS unless they are dead then they are a corpse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It was a great chapter , and I think every friends of Billy will step out from the normal arogant burocreats .Is this illness something like the mate bond between were ? It is the case will they be healthy now when they are together ?

gnumegnumealmost 10 years ago

any idea when the next chapter will be ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous