Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked more than startled though not revolted or any feeling like that. "How interesting. I will have to talk to you more about this later. You look a bit tired and I am sure it has been a stressful week. I will come back tomorrow to see the females that were rescued." With a nod he left the office and was escorted off the ship.

Back in the treatment room once the attendant had tucked Billy in he had closed the door and turned the lights down. Just to ensure their minds weren't intruded on he turned the damper on full. It was to keep them from picking up any feelings or images from the human females.

Billy was barely awake when he was tucked in and he slowly moved over to Satasha and curled his arms around her. Where he touched it was like a soothing cool flame flowed into him. Having her back in his mind was so wonderful as well. Her complex scent washed across his nose and he tucked his nose into her neck and inhaled. "Gods I have missed you my love." It was barely above a mumble but some of his energy started coming back.

She pulled him close and was feeling much the same way. Her joints stopped aching as much and the fire that had been filling her was being quenched. His touch felt so good as his fingers stroked her fur and worked their way down to her skin. *Love you to Yilly. Don't ever leave me again if you can help it.*

*Never my love. My love for you is as deep as it was for Danielle. I don't care if we end up on Earth or Shola but I will never leave you again.* He was moving his lips up the side of her neck and started nibbling on her ear. *The nice thing about being a telepath is we can talk while cuddling.*

She gave a quiet laugh and tilted her head into his ministrations. Low in her belly she could feel a different fire starting. "If you keep that up we aren't going to sleep soon and that might annoy the doctor." Satasha was definitely feeling better and she could feel how her fur felt to him. That wasn't mentioning what he was scenting from her. She had never gotten this clear of a sensation from him.

Billy was too occupied with seducing her. *Sods the doctor, we can just sleep in.* For some reason their lovemaking was on the fast side till he penetrated her. When he did that there was a sudden rush of memories from her not to mention he could feel everything she could.

Satasha was as caught up in the transfer of memories as he was and suddenly they were just one being and not two. When they both finally climaxed he collapsed on his side and she felt him curl around her. Her mind was starting to freak out since she knew what had happened. It wasn't much knowledge but all telepaths were taught about Leska links. If this wasn't one then she didn't know what was. "Oh goddess we have Leska linked Yilly."

~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave me some feedback and comments. If you don't I might growl at you...