All Comments on 'Shooting with Helena Ch. 08'

by Cassie007

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 16 years ago
Too bad...

Too bad that you ended such an amazing, sexy and loving series is a matter-of-factly manner. If you are tired of the two characters, you should have just left it alone and not done this last part.

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingeralmost 16 years ago
Amazing read!

I just finished this final chapter, and all I can say is WOW! Great story telling there. Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Story

This story was beautifully written; so often in erotic writing the story seems contrived and the grammar and spelling are unforgivable. You obviously have some serious talent (and quite an imagination).

janet_haneyjanet_haneyalmost 14 years ago
Shooting with Helena

I just loved this story and your writing. It was erotic, sensual and riveting. I hope to read more of your work. You have become one of my favorite authors.

janet_haney@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not bad at all

Not a bad series. I found the whole coma thing a bit over the top and your cliff hangers a bit samey through the series but the interaction was interesting and overall the story is certainly above average. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was a great story

I absolutely loved every chapter except for the

last one. I found the last chapter to be a little discouraging. I was hoping that Jack would mess up his agreement and have his mother 'find' the DVD.

I, too, write stories and being only 18 years old, I handed mine into my school teacher only to have them tossed back to be for being too 'adult' for school. Very disappointing to be rejected.

-Tannerprescott@live.com-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing

That was a lovely story, i only didnt like jack blackmailing their family and strangling cassie into a coma, but i really enjoyed the plot and setting of the whole thing, hope there's a sequel. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Read through the series and found it to be a wondrous and superbly written piece, I think jack deserved much more than he was given, especially for being an absolute twat and choking Cassie into a coma. I would love to see this story continued and for the girls to somehow open up to their mum about their relationship and for her to accept it and also for their mum to describe what happened to jack, you could also bring in what would happen if jack broke their rules? Anyway really good story, amazing description of their lovemaking, I wish there was more stories with that kind of passion and love seamlessly woven into a beautiful plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing series

Truly one of the best reads on this site. I would have prefered a lighter ending but this was great as is. I would love t

o see one more part in this series even though it is several years old now. I was just waiting for the girls to go all out and get really nasty, maybe a really dirty a2m or even a scat scene with the girls instead of jack

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 12 years ago
Oh my lord!

what an amazing series. I couldn't stop reading, even to comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stayed up for hours reading

This story unveiled a desirable love between sisters and I could not stop reading. I read the entire series last night. I felt a sleep completely satisfied. Both Cassie and Helena are great characters and they need to be reprised. I am now a fan, keep up the good work.

wibitriwibitriover 11 years ago
Is that all?

I hated to see it end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant

Cassie, I've read quite a few stories but this one really is the tops. It was riveting. I just had to keep on reading till the end. The story and the detail are absolutely brilliant. I loved it. Please write some more. Incidentally, I have a niece called Cassie, but I can't somehow imagine her doing anything like that with her sister. Oh, and they don't look a bit like twins either.

Looking forward to reading your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

keep writing the story was hot i really enjoyed it

Shiek568Shiek568about 11 years ago
Amazing Series

I wouldn't have thought of myself being into a story like this one but the minute I started, I was hooked. You're an unbelievable writer and i'm only sorry that i'm five years late in giving you your due credit!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I read this quite a while back and did not remember reading it for several chapters...

It was a great story. In my opinion they did not get enough revenge against Jack, he should have been killed instead of being made a hero. Maybe they can screw him up later. Of course, I realize that it is just a story but the love between the sisters was really outstanding, later sexy. Thank you so much for writing. What he did to their Mom was unforgivable. As I said, he got off light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jennifer's comment

Such a hot series. Fingered myself many times. Loved the part where you're found bare naked by your mom and you get out of it. Priceless!

My BFF has a closet lesbian mom. She knows both her daughters are bi. But, she does not know they have been having lesbian sex with each (and me sometimes too) for 28 years now. They are each others' first lesbian exerience. Also my aunt and her daughter (my cousin) and i have been making love to each for about 20 years now.

I just love how you put the girls in a situation where they went against everything they were taught all their lives. Put them in a situation where they are so filled with lust and they only have each other to turn to. That's exactly how incest happens in the real world.

samson2058samson2058about 5 years ago
Cassie The Star !

Wow an awesome story line and articulate script. )))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for writing it, it was wonderful. To be honest, I stopped having a boner around episode 2, but I just had to read all of it. Nice story, I liked the way Jack was punished, and especially liked, that unlike in other stories, not the whole family became one giant, everyone-with-everyone incestous gang. It felt realistic.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

I like Cassie, and I think Helena is a manipulative, lying bitch. She ruined the story for me.

BiscuitHammerBiscuitHammerover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. Well done. Helena was a little sneaky to start with, but it turned out she been in love with Cassie even then, so it made some sense.

The horror of the initial blackmailing with Jack was quite palpable and there was indeed a punitive glee when he was defeated in the car. It felt good.

Cassie's sick and brief coma was unexpected but added a real trauma element after Jack nearly throttled her.

I would've liked a final love scene scene, and maybe a little more exposition with mom at the end, but that's me, and I'm a sucker for RAAC, so don't take it as a criticism of what you've done here.

I almost never comment, even on stories I like, so take this as a compliment, if you will. Once again, well done, and thank you. I enjoyed this.

- BH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story I've read so far. Excellent development and patience with the subject matter. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous