Shooting with Helena Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

As I was thinking that, mom knocked on the door.

"Cassie? Honey are you awake?"

"She's awake mom." said Helena, disengaging herself from my embrace and re-taking the chair. Mom came in, still wearing her jeans and a little black top.

"Hey sweetie!" she said, coming over to give me a kiss on the forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"Hungry!" I said, quietly. Mom beamed.

"Good. I've got tons of food downstairs. I don't think any of us have eaten properly for a few days. What with Madeleine here and that horrid episode-"

She paused to close her eyes and shiver a little.

"-well. It's time we started being a family again."

I smiled. Mom got up to leave, and took Helena with her, saying that they should give me a little privacy to get dressed. Helena winked at me from the doorway.

Everything would be okay, I thought. As long as I had Helena.

END

*

[Thank you - all of you - who took the time to read my story of the loving sisters Cassie and Helena. There are some fabulous stories on Literotica, and some really wonderful writers. But for many of us, it's the chance to escape to our fantasy worlds. I'm glad I could take you along to one of mine. Cassie xx]

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers
12