All Comments on 'Show Girl'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 8 years ago

Cute story and I suppose it really does happen occasionally. Your stories are often the only bright spot in a desert of poor writing. Thanks.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Entertaining Romance

One of the laws of the universe is that women choose their mates. With that in mind, I really like how the author wrote the young lady in this story - sexy and good-hearted. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm glad you put this in romance

If it had been in LW, everybody would be waiting for her to cheat and betray him. And the comments would have been brutal. As it is, I know I read too many LW stories, because I was thinking some of those seedier thoughts anyway.....

But here in romance, we can actually believe that there is a real budding love story between these two, however unlikely it might be. It was almost.....sweet, in its own way. So thanks MGM!

He likes to look, and she liked to be looked at. Seems like a perfect match.

Well Done!

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
MGM rides again

A delightful romance with the correct culmination and lots of erotic moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Takes All Kinds, I Guess

Some guys may not mind their woman getting up on stage and taking all her clothes off in front of a bunch of half-drunk horny men, but I sure as hell would. I guess this story really just isn't "my cup of tea".

49ers6949ers69about 1 month ago

Would have liked it to be a bit nastier, but I'm a happily ever after kind of guy so I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...