Show Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking directly at Darin, she opened her legs, her lower lips were bare, exposed, the brief patch of hair she kept about it covered nothing.

With her legs opened wide, she reached down, grinning at Darin as she slowly spread her lips.

The place went nuts, money was tossed on the stage as she lay there like that in the bright lights, only gently moving her hips.

Over the course of the shift, she did that every single last song. Darin had a serious case of blue balls by then, it was actually painful.

Finally the shift was over, and they left holding hands. Darin saw several jealous glances, he grinned inwardly at that.

Once at home and inside, Darin just grabbed at her. Lee was ready, she hadn't even bothered to put her panties back on after her shift was done.

"You know, some of these guys are going to want you." He suggested as they lay there in each other's arms.

"I know. But they never will, I have you!"

"I like it when you dance like that." He told her.

"I know. I love doing it for you, too."

"Just for me?"

"Well. I have always.. I like being looked at, desired. I like being able to be naughty like that."

"Well, is that enough? What if some guy comes in, someone.. special?"

"What? You mean, someone I really liked? Not to worry, it isn't going to happen. I have only been with one other guy all the way, and that was my former husband."

Darin just looked at her. She had never told him that, and he hadn't asked.

"Really?"

"Yes, really!"

"Man. I have only been with one other myself, and that was only .. sort of."

"But there is one thing, honey." She told him.

"What is that?"

"I won't be able to do that very much."

"Oh? Why not?" He asked.

"I am pregnant, honey. So enjoy it while you can, because when I start to show..."

That was something he really had not thought of.

He reached over to the dresser near the bed, brought out a little box. Inside was the ring he knew it would take him two years to finish paying for.

"Oh, my God!" She said.

"Will you?" He asked.

She held out her hand as she nodded, he slipped it on her finger.

"Looks like we will be just another married couple." He told her with a grin.

"Oh, I bet I can keep things fun for you!" She answered.

12