Show Me Your Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, while extrapolating my choices, I wondered who else would show me their naked tits if I asked?

# # #

After my mother showed me her naked tits, something that I had always wanted to see, I asked my big sister to show me her naked tits. While hoping that she was standing there topless while getting dressed, I barged in my sister's bedroom without knocking. Then, I told her what I wanted.

"Sis, show me your tits," I said while staring at her blouse and bra clad breasts. "I want to see your naked breasts."

Making a face as if she was about to vomit, she looked at me as if I had two heads. Actually, I do have two heads. My penis has a head and my neck supports my main head.

"I beg your pardon? Sorry but what did you just ask me?" She made another face. "Did you just ask me to show you my tits," she said with a laugh.

While hoping that she'd oblige me by showing me her naked tits, I gave my sister, Robin, a sexy smile and a naughty look while staring at the impressions her tits made in her top.

"Show me your tits. I want to see them," I said again.

She gave me a sinister, self-deprecating look. Then, she surprised me with what she said.

"I'll show you my tits for twenty-dollars," she said surprising me that she'd willingly show me her tits for money. "I need to go shopping."

If I had known it was that easy to see my sister's naked breasts, I would have offered her money to see her tits years ago. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill from my wad of money and handed it to her. When she saw my wad of money, as if she had suddenly saw gold and had turned into a gold digger, her eyes widened.

"I'll blow you for fifty-dollars," she said while staring down at my money before looking up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look. "For fifty-dollars, I'll not only suck your cock but also, I'll allow you to cum in my mouth. I'll even swallow your cum."

# # #

Something else about my sister that I didn't know and had just found out, Robin is a cocksucker. She loves sucking cock. I pulled out a fifty-dollar bill from my wad of money while my sister lifted her top and bra before moving to her knees. After I handed her the money, she took me in her hand while staring up at me with her big, blue eyes.

Then, while stroking me, she took me in her mouth. My big sister was blowing me while I felt and fondled her naked breasts. If it wasn't enough that my sister showed me her naked breasts and allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits, I couldn't believe that Robin was blowing me.

Seemingly determined for me to cum in her mouth, my sister stroked my erect, naked prick faster and harder. As soon as I put a gentle hand behind her red, pretty head, I exploded a load of cum in her mouth. Then, when she released the pressure of her lips and removed me from her mouth, I exploded a second load of cum all over her face, in her beautiful, long, lush red hair, and across her naked breasts. I gave my sister a real cum bath.

She laughed joyously while wiping cum from her hair, her face, and her naked breasts.

"That was quite the load of cum, Bob. Were you saving that up for me," she said with a dirty laugh? "Later, when I come home from shopping, if you give me the money now, I'll make slow, passionate love to you for a hundred-dollars," she said while staring at me with incestuous lust. "Then, I'll fuck you. After I fuck you, as long as you promise to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock, I'll allow you to fuck me fast and hard. I'll allow you to really pound my pussy," said Robin.

True to her word, after giving her a hundred-dollars, as soon as my sister returned home from shopping, she allowed me to make out with her while stripping her naked. Then, she made love to me as if I was her boyfriend or her husband. Finally, she fucked me. I couldn't believe that my sister fucked me. Even though I had to wear a condom so that I didn't make her pregnant with my child, I fucked her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

"Robert. Robert. Don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Robert. Oh, my God. I'm cumming, Bobby. I'm cumming," she said while stiffening her legs and arching her back.

From that point forward, when I wasn't having incestuous sex with my mother, I was having incestuous sex with my sister. Just by merely asking my mother and my sister to show me their naked breasts, I opened Pandora's box of forbidden, sexual activity. Now, I couldn't wait to discover which other relatives that I could sexually seduce by merely asking them to show me their naked breasts.

# # #

On a roll, the next woman that I asked to see her naked breast, was my Aunt Roberta.

"Auntie, would you do me a favor?"

She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Anything. I'd do anything for my favorite nephew. All you need to do is ask," she said.

I stared at the impressions that her naked breasts made in her housecoat.

"Show me your naked breasts. I'd love to see your tits," I said.

She looked at me surprised before a look of sexual arousal took hold of her face. Then, she laughed.

"I thought you'd never ask. With you always staring at them, I've always wanted to show you my naked tits," she said with a dirty laugh. "Only, I was hoping that you'd make the first move. I didn't want you to think of me as an incestuous, perverted woman."

She unsnapped her housecoat and held it wide open. She not only showed me her naked breasts but also, she showed me her naked, red, bushy pussy, too. Like my sister, my aunt was a red head, too.

Not only did my aunt show me her naked breasts but also, she allowed me to touch, feel, and fondle her tits while sucking her nipples.

# # #

Next on my list to see her naked tits was fiancée's mother, my future mother-in-law. While she was doing the dishes with her back turned to me, daring myself to do so, I walked up behind her. I rubbed my growing erection against her shapely ass crack through her housecoat. When she wiggled her ass against my growing erection, I reached up and cupped her D cup breasts in my horny hands through her housecoat.

Surprising me, instead of pushing me away, she allowed me to feel her big, naked breasts through her housecoat. She wasn't wearing a bra. Much like my mother, when home alone, she never wears a bra unless she's going out. As soon as I touched, felt, and fondled her naked tits through her housecoat, her nipples immediately erected. Daring myself to do so, I told her what I wanted.

"Show me your tits," I said whispering my forbidden, sexual lust in her ear. "I'd love to see your naked breasts. If you show me your tits, I'll show you my erect, naked prick."

Not expecting her to do that, she turned to face me. Then, she not only unsnapped her housecoat but also, she removed her housecoat. She was naked. My future mother-in-law was naked. I couldn't believe that my wife's mother stood before me naked. Not only did I see her naked breasts but also, I saw her naked, brown, bushy pussy, and her shapely, naked ass, too.

"Now that you've seen me naked, Bobby, I need to blow you," she said. "I've always wanted to suck your cock. I've always wanted you to cum in my mouth."

Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my future mother-in-law, Carol, moved to her knees. She unzipped me, pulled out my prick, and took my erect prick in her hand and slowly stroked me while staring up at me. Then, she took me in her mouth to suck me.

While stroking me faster and stroking me harder, my MILF of my soon to be mother-in-law was blowing me. My fiancée's mother was sucking my cock. My future mother-in-law gave me a better blowjob than my fiancée, Kathy, ever did.

Determined to make me cum in her mouth, with her stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper, it didn't take me long to cum in her mouth. Instead of spitting me out, she swallowed. Then, in the way that I did with my big sister, as soon as Carol released the pressure of her lips and removed me from her mouth, I exploded a second load of cum all over her face, in her dark brown hair, and across her naked, D cup breasts. I gave my future wife's mother a cum bath.

"Oh, Bobby. You exploded cum all over me," she said while laughing. "You'll have to shower with me."

# # #

The next week, I was away on a business trip. Having noticed her when I first checked in yesterday, checking out, I approached the hotel desk clerk after a small crowd of guests had finished checking in. There was no one else there, just me and the hotel clerk. The perfect opportunity to ask the busty clerk the wish that I hoped she'd grant, as soon as she asked, 'Will there be anything else,' I voiced my request.

"Is there anything else that I can do for you, Sir," asked the hotel reservation clerk while making solid eye contact with me and giving me a friendly smile after I returned my room key.

Doing her job, she was professional and polite. She was not only very pretty but also, she was very sexy and busty, too. Unable to help myself, I'm sexually attracted to women who are as pretty as they are busty. She had at least D cup breasts if not double D cup breasts. With no one else there and with me alone with the hotel clerk, with nothing to lose, I asked her my question.

"May I see your tits," I asked of the hotel reservation clerk while staring at the huge impressions that her big breasts made in her uniform?

She looked down at her big tits before looking up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look. Then, she stared down again at where I stared at her big breasts before staring up at me to give him another sexy smile and a naughty look. Turning herself more to me and away from anyone else who may be watching, she quickly stepped back into the doorway of the small office that lay hidden directly behind the reception desk.

"You want to see my naked tits? I'll show you my naked breasts. I love flashing my big tits," she said.

While making constant eye contact with her big, blue eyes, she unbuttoned her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse to expose her big, white, low-cut brassiere and her long, line of sexy cleavage. Sexually teasing me while continuing to smile, she fondled her big breasts through her bra while fingering her emerging nipples. Then, as if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation, while staring at me, she lifted her bra to expose her naked breasts. Just by merely asking her to show me her naked tits, she showed me her naked tits.

"There you are, Sir," she said quickly lowering her bra, buttoning her blouse, and buttoning her jacket.

With a permanent smile etched across my face and with my eyes bugging out of my head, I offered her my gratitude for showing me her tits with a one-hundred-dollar tip.

"Thank you," I said. "Your husband or boyfriend is a lucky man. You have big and beautiful breasts."

As if she wanted to have sex with me and was disappointed that I hadn't asked her to fuck me, she frowned away her sexual arousal.

"I'm glad that I could be of help, Sir," she said while walking closer to the counter.

Happy to give her such a large tip, I pushed the hundred-dollar tip across the counter to her. Normally never tipping more than twenty-dollars, she was pretty enough, sexy enough and, after showing me her naked breasts, was deserving of a tip that was five times that.

"Trust me. It was my pleasure," I said. "Thank you for showing me your naked breasts. You have magnificent breasts."

She pocketed the tip money.

"Thank you, Sir," she said.

# # #

If only my fiancée knew that I had asked my mother, sister, and aunt to show me their naked breasts, I wondered what she'd say. If only she knew that I had sex with my sister and mother and continued having sex with them, I wondered what she'd think. If only she knew that her mother had not only shown me her naked body but also, she sucked my cock and allowed me to ejaculate in her mouth. If only she knew that her mother allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her D cup breasts, she probably would have called off the wedding.

Unable to help myself, if only she knew that I had asked and continued to ask women that I had just met to show me their tits, she'd think that I was a deranged pervert. Yet, I love tits, especially big, naked tits. Only, with me not thinking that there was anything wrong with asking women to show me their tits, they could always say no and refuse to show me their naked breasts. Yet, just by me asking, more women showed me their naked breasts than not.

With smiles on their faces, as if they're proud of their naked breasts, and couldn't wait to show men their naked breasts, women willingly and consensually continued showing me their naked breasts every day, multiple times a day. Believe me or not, for me to see women's naked tits, all that I needed to do was ask to see their naked tits. More often than not, depending on how I asked the question, and depending on the woman, of course, many women responded by showing me their naked breasts.

Here are a just few perfect places to ask women to show their tits. While being careful not to frighten them, I'd have more of a chance of a woman flashing me her naked breasts when alone with her in an elevator or a parking garage. A quiet and uncrowded library is another good place to ask to see a woman's naked breasts.

An empty church is another good place to see naked breasts. Whether on a crowded beach or not, definitely, with her already wearing a bikini, the beach is another good place to ask to see women's naked breasts. Hidden behind the pumps, a gas station, especially if the woman is short and busty, while pumping gas at a desolate gas station is also a good place to show naked breasts. As long as I maintained my distance so as not to pose a threat, late at night when alone with a woman on a subway or on a stairway in an office building are good places to see naked breasts.

"Please, if you don't mind and if it's not a terrible inconvenience for you to do so, would you show me your tits," asked Robert of Anna, his hair stylist?

She looked down at where I was staring at her big breasts before looking up at me with an appreciative smile. Seemingly flattered that I was sexually enamored with her big breasts, she looked as if she was eager to show me her naked tits. With sexually arousal flashing over her face, she seemed as if she couldn't wait to show me her naked tits.

"My breasts?" She looked down at her bra and blouse clad breasts while pulling her blouse tighter across her chest. When she did that, I could clearly see the impressions of her big nipples through her blouse and bra. "You want to see my naked breasts, Robert," she asked while looking at me with feigned shock as much as she looked at me with obvious, sexual arousal? "Really? You want to see my tits?"

Someone I had been going to for years to have my hair cut, I was enamored with her big tits. As if undressing her with my eyes and, indeed, I was, I spent the time that I was there staring at her big breasts through the mirror. Very busty, Anna definitely had double, D cup breasts, my favorite breast size. I loved watching her big breasts bounce and sway while she moved around me to cut my hair. I especially loved it when she pressed her big tits against my shoulder while reaching around me.

Anna laughed while giving me a big, sexy smile and a naughty look. With us both, seemingly, on the same sexual page, an exhibitionist and a voyeur, in the way that she looked at me, I looked at her. At that moment, no doubt about it, I knew that she was going to show me her naked breasts.

"To be honest, I was hoping you'd ask to see my tits," she confessed. "You've been staring at them long enough for years now, every time I cut your hair," she said. "I've been wearing low-cut tops, rubbing up against you, and leaning in front of you to give you down blouses for years while hoping that you'd touch my tits, feel my tits, and fondle my bra clad breasts."

As if undressing her with my eyes and, indeed, I was, while I stared at her through the mirror, Anna took a step away from the back of the chair for her to be in clear view of my horny eyes. Then, she walked to the front door, locked it, and pulled the shade with the closed sign. Sexually exciting me with the sexual anticipation of seeing her big breasts, I couldn't believe that she was going to show me her naked tits by just merely asking her to show me her naked breasts.

Then, unembarrassed and unashamed, without having any moral modesty, she stood in front of me. Ever so slowly while sexually teasing me and erotically exciting me, she lifted her top to expose her big, white brassiere and her long line of sexy cleavage to my horny eyes. Again, taking her sweet time to create even more erotic suspense, she slowly lifted her bra to show me her double, D cup, naked breasts.

'Wow! You have big tits, Anna. They're so very shapely and I love your big nipples," I said while continuing to stare at her naked breasts.

I stared at her naked breasts as if I had never seen naked breasts before. Continuing to sexually tease me, she fondled her naked breasts while staring up at me and while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, further sexually shocking me while sexually teasing me, she lifted her breasts to her mouth to suck her big, erect nipples, first one and then the other.

"Thank you, Anna. You have beautiful, big breasts," I said after she put her breasts away.

From that moment forward, every time Anna cut my hair, she cut my hair in the backroom where we had more privacy. She gave me an appointment at the end of her day. Then, as soon as I arrived, she locked the front door and pulled the closed shade.

Once alone with her in the backroom, she removed her blouse and bra. She cut my hair topless. Leaning against me, while waiting for me to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them, she pushed her naked breasts in my face. She loved the sexual attention that I paid to her naked breasts.

Then, after she cut my hair, while still sitting in the chair, she allowed me to continue touching her tits, feeling her tits, fondling her tits, and sucking her nipples. After I had my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits, she unzipped me, pulled out my prick, and stroked me before moving to her knees to suck me. She didn't stop blowing me until I ejaculated in her mouth. Eventually, she stripped herself naked and allowed me to fuck her. I couldn't believe that I had sex with Anna, my beautiful and sexy hair stylist.

'Something that I always dreaded to do, having my hair cut,' I thought. 'Now, I look forward to getting my hair cut.'

# # #

Not stopping with just showing men their naked breasts, some women will even allow men to touch their naked breasts, feel their naked breasts, fondle their naked breasts, and suck their erect nipples. Instead of groping them and copping cheap feels of their blouse and bra clad breasts without asking them their permission, all that those men needed to do was to merely ask women to show them their tits. That's it. Depending on the woman and depending on the man, of course, women may surprise you by willingly and consensually showing and flashing their naked tits.

"Show me your tits," I asked my waitress at the local diner.

As if she was Flo, from the diner, a former Arizona waitress buying a Texas bar, Polly Holliday, as Flo, she never fully zipped her top. Flashing her bra and sexy cleavage, she sexually teased customers by flashing them partial glimpses of her breasts for bigger tips. As if she wore a sign on her uniform top, tits for tips, she loved flashing her bra clad breasts.

Surprising me, as soon as I asked to see her tits, she smiled, unzipped her uniform top, reached her hand inside of her bra, and pulled out one of her naked breasts before pulling out her other one of her naked breasts.