Show Me Your Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I said leaving her extra in his tip. "I love your big tits."

She smiled.

"You're welcome, Robert," she said.

# # #

Four simple, one syllable words, Show Me Your Tits. One would think that asking women to show their tits would be met with women yelling rape and calling the police. Only, surprisingly, more women will show their naked breasts than not. Seemingly, many women want to show their naked tits. Needing men to make the first, sexual move, all that those men needed to do is to ask to see their naked tits and, surprisingly, women may sexually accommodate them by showing them their naked breasts. Some will even strip themselves naked.

"Please show me your tits."

Perhaps, because I don't look like a sexual pervert or a deranged degenerate and don't appear to pose a threat is the reason why women respond to my four-word statement and show me their naked tits. Perhaps, because I'm a good-looking guy who wasn't holding up a cellphone to video women showing me their naked tits is the reason why they honored my request to see their naked breasts by showing me their naked tits. Perhaps, I appeared that I wouldn't rape them if they showed me their naked breasts is the reason why they willingly and consensually showed me their naked tits.

From 18-years-old to 88-years-old, believe me or not, women of all ages have willingly and consensually showed me their naked tits just by me asking them to show me their naked tits. From big breasts to small breasts to sagging breasts and to proud breasts, and to every type of breasts in between, all types of women have shown me their naked breasts. No matter if they are black, white, brown, yellow, or red, without having to twist their arms, women freely showed me their naked breasts. Stunned to see so many naked breasts just by my asking, I couldn't believe it.

In one day, I've seen more naked breasts than most men have seen in a lifetime. Interestingly enough, I don't think my request would have worked if I asked them to show me their naked asses or their naked pussies. Embarrassed to show their naked asses and/or flash their naked pussies, for some bizarre reason, women have no compunction about showing men their naked breasts. Unless, they were sexually abused, women would never deliberately flash men their naked pussies in the way that many men deliberately flash women their naked pricks.

When I think about it, when most women are eager to show me their tits, maybe, these women were waiting for someone to ask them to show them their tits. Truthfully and unbelievably, more women have shown me their tits than not. Their reactions went from women making a face, rolling their eyes, and sighing to women immediately smiling with pride, lifting their tops, and flashing me their tits.

Yet, even when first giving me a negative reaction, women still showed me their tits. Clearly, feigning their sexual displeasure with me asking to see their naked tits, in truth, they were eager to show me their naked tits. Even when they acted morally modest, they still ended up showing me their tits.

# # #

As soon as I entered the empty church, I dipped my fingers in holy water, anointed myself, and briefly knelt before the crucifix of Jesus. The only other person in the church was a nun, the most holy of holy nuns, Sister Mary Elizabeth, my Catechism teacher. Stopping to look more closely at her, before approaching her, I stared at the big impressions that her bra made in her habit. Ready to tell her what I wanted; I gave the nun a big smile.

"Sister Mary Elizabeth, would you be so kind as to show me your tits? I'd love to see them," I said.

The nun looked at me as if I was the Devil of sexual temptation in disguise as a good Catholic.

"I beg your pardon? What did you ask me," she asked while looking at me disbelievingly? "Did you just ask to see my tits?"

As if I was asking her for her spiritual guidance, I gave her a heavenly smile.

"Yes. May I see your tits, Sister? May I see your naked breasts? I'd love to see your naked tits. Please show me your naked breasts," I said again.

Seemingly not expecting me to ask her to expose her naked breasts to me, the holy of holiest nuns from the convent the Nuns of the Virgin Mary, looked at me with a look of sudden sexual arousal. As it turned out, no one had asked to see her tits since Father O'Brien had asked to see her tits years ago. At the time, they were watching a rerun of the movie, The Bells of St. Mary's with Bing Crosby and Ingrid Bergman.

Taking advantage of his position over the nun, it all started when the priest asked to see Sister Mary Elizabeth's naked breasts. Seemingly eager to show him her naked tits, she willingly and consensually showed Father O'Brien her naked tits. Then, so very sexually aroused after she showed him her tits, she stared up at him with her big, brown eyes.

Surprisingly, Sister Mary Elizabeth not only immediately responded by showing the priest her naked breasts but she allowed him to touch her breasts, feel her breasts, and fondle her breasts while sucking her erect nipples. Then, sexually surprising him, he never expected her to miss part of the movie by doing what she did. She unzipped him, pulled out his prick, and took Father O'Brien's cock in her hand to stroke him before she leaned down to take him in her mouth to suck him. Just by asking to see her naked breasts, Sister Mary Elizabeth gave Father O'Brien a blowjob.

She didn't stop sucking him until he ejaculated a load of cum in her holy mouth. Indeed, swallowing all that he gave her, Sister Mary Elizabeth gave the priest a Heavenly blowjob. Then, she fucked him. Sitting on top of him as if she was riding a wild horse, Sister Mary Elizabeth fucked Father O'Brien.

"God bless you," said the priest anointing the nun as soon as he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum in her most, holy pussy.

# # #

Alas, if only Beaver had asked his mother, June Cleaver, to show him her tits, as soon as he was of age, 18-years-old, undoubtedly, she would have shown her son her naked breasts. Unashamed, unembarrassed, and without any reservations, she willingly and consensually showed her naked breasts to Wally's (may he rest in peace) best friend, Larry. All that he needed to do was to ask her to show him her tits.

"Mrs. Cleaver, would you be so kind to show me your naked breasts? I'd love to see your tits."

Larry wanting to see her naked breast was something that her husband, Ward Cleaver, hadn't asked to see in a long time. Removing her strand of pearls that she wore every day, she unbuttoned the bodice of her dress, lifted her bra and, while staring at Wally's best friend with her big, blue eyes. She freely showed Larry her naked tits. Seemingly happy to show him her naked breasts, she kept her top and bra in place while, no doubt, hoping that he'd want to touch and feel her naked breasts.

"Since you asked so politely, Larry, of course, you may see my tits," she said still holding her bra in place and while waiting for him to touch and feel her naked breasts. "You may touch my tits, feel, and fondle my tits while sucking my nipples, if you'd like."

Larry looked at Mrs. Cleaver with his eyes bugging out of his head.

"Golly gee, Mrs. Cleaver, I'd love to touch your tits, feel your tits, and fondle your tits while sucking your nipples," said Larry.

# # #

When I was in Hollywood back in the late nineties, I saw Doris Day in Beverly Hills, (may she rest in peace). She was out in front of her house walking her dogs. Absolutely stunning to look at, she was such a beautiful woman. Thinking that I was going to ask for her autograph when I approached her, I asked her for something else. 'Twas a time that we could freely approach celebrities without them thinking that we were going to machine gun them with an automatic weapon.

"Miss Day, much like you and Bob Barker of the Price is Right, I love dogs. If you don't mind," I said with a pause while staring at the impressions that her B cup breasts made in her blouse and bra. "May I see your naked tits," I asked?

She smiled at me.

"My tits? Really? You want to see my naked breasts?" She looked down at her blouse and bra clad breasts before looking up at me surprised that I asked to see her tits. "No one has asked to see my tits in years. Here, hold my dogs," she said handing me three leashes.

Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she lifted her top along with her bra to show me her naked tits. It was only for a few seconds but I saw Doris Day's naked, B cup breasts and erect nipples just by merely asking to see her naked tits. To this day, just by asking to see them, I still can't believe that Doris Day showed me her naked tits. I can't believe that I saw Doris Day's naked breasts.

"Thank you, Miss Day. You have beautiful breasts," I said.

Then, she asked me what I never expected her to ask me. While lifting them up to me, she was expecting me to touch her naked breasts and feel her naked breasts.

"With you having already seen my naked breasts, please call me Doris," she said. Then she looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at me. "Would you like to touch them? Would you like to feel them? Would you like to fondle them while sucking my nipples," she asked with sexual arousal?

Then, she offered me an explanation for her sexual forwardness after asking me if I wanted to have my sexual way with her naked breasts.

"I apologize but, even after all of these years, I'm still sexually frustrated after discovering that Rock Hudson was gay. That would explain why he never asked to see my tits. All he had to do was to ask and I would have gladly shown him my naked breasts. I didn't know that he would have preferred seeing a hard, erect cock than seeing my naked tits," she said with sadness and sexual frustration.

Accommodating her, I touched her naked tits. I felt her naked tits. I fondled her naked tits and I sucked her erect nipples. I'll be masturbating over seeing and having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts for the rest of my life.

# # #

I've learned that more women will show their tits if they're wearing a top that lifts instead of having to unbutton a blouse. Something as simple as that, moreover, instead of having to lift her bra and running the risk of being caught exposing herself, it helps if a woman isn't wearing a bra. Seriously, more often than not, women have shown me their naked tits when they have easy access to flashing their naked breasts. Seemingly, in the way that they quickly respond by flashing me their naked breasts, believe it or not, some women can't wait to show unsuspecting men their naked tits.

Surprisingly, after asking them to show me their tits, clearly wanting to have sex with me, believe me or not but some women ask me to show them my cock. Tits for cock. With nothing wrong with that, that's a fair request.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, after they willingly showed me their tits, of course, I showed them my cock. Not wanting to disappoint them, why wouldn't I? Hoping that they'd wrap their manicured fingers around my semi-erect prick to stroke me, I hoped that they'd move to their knees to suck me. I'd love for them to blow me while I fondled their naked breasts and fingered their erect nipples.

Just by asking them to see their tits, after they showed me their tits and asked to see my cock, and after I willingly showed them my prick, dozens of women have given me hand jobs and/or blowjobs. Some women have even fucked me. As simple as that, all that I had to do was to ask to see their tits.

"Excuse me. May I see your tits," I asked a woman at an empty grocery store in the candy aisle?

She surprised me by raising her top and showing me that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I'm glad you asked," she said. "With my husband no longer having sex with me, preferring to fuck my sister instead of me, I love showing men my naked tits."

When she continued holding up her top and exposing her naked breasts, I reached my horny hand over to cup her tit while fingering her nipple.

"You have beautiful breasts," I said cupping the other breast and fingering her nipple.

# # #

'Wow! If I knew then what I know now, I would have asked to see women's tits years ago. I wonder now if, after I graduated high school, if my senior year, art teacher, Mrs. Newman, would have shown me her tits if I asked. Perhaps, she would have posed for me topless or naked while I painted her. I wonder if my college, creative writing teacher, Mrs. Connors, would have shown me her tits if I asked while I quoted, Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet?

"Oh, Romeo. Oh, Rome. Where art thou? Show me your tits," Mrs. Connors.

While holding up a sign that read, Show Me Your Tits, I was surprised when standing in a big crowd of women how many women showed me their tits. Never expecting my naked breast request to work, I had stumbled on to something. Many women hate wearing uncomfortable bras. I dare write; most women wished they could walk around topless. Many women wished they could show everyone their naked breasts. Many women don't think that there is anything adversely wrong with showing their tits.

"It's just tits."

# # #

Why is it that nearly all famous women, actresses and celebrities, have topless and/or naked photos of themselves on the internet? Even Betty White and Lucille Ball have topless and naked photos of them all over the internet? You name her and she's there flashing her tits if not her naked body.

Whether Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Sofia Vergara, Cristina Hendricks, Kate Upton, Jennifer McCarthy, Ivanka Trump, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Haley Berry, Beyonce, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Pamela Anderson, or Katy Perry, they're all there. All of them are topless and/or naked. Anyone could call anyone up and see their naked breasts.

Even Oprah, has shown her big, naked breasts. Back in 2010, she had an all-nude episode. Everyone in the audience, including her guests, and her crew were all naked. Her naked guests were Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Scarlet Johansson, and Rosie O'Donnell. Tyra Banks hosted a similar episodes three-years before where everyone was naked, her studio audience, the cast, the crew, and even her.

"Ah, I just love seeing women's naked breasts. Show me your tits!"

THE END