Show me your Tits & your Pussy, Ch. 01

Story Info
Larry has forbidden sex with every woman that he knows.
7.2k words
3.95
54.3k
53
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Show me your Tits & your Pussy, #01

Including his mother, sister, aunt, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and sister-in-law's mother, Larry has incestuous and/or forbidden sex with nearly, every woman that he knows.

Something that I didn't know back then when I was eighteen-years-old and sexually inexperienced but that I fully, well know and understand now, when a woman deliberately exposes her naked pussy, chances are she's been consensually, sexually abused. For them to work at the jobs that they do, most strippers and prostitutes are victims of consensual, sexual abuse. Yet, more important than what happened to them in their past, because of the consensual, sexual abuse that they experienced, chances are that they're ripe to have sex with any man who will have them today.

Quite the sexual phenomena, as if agreeing to be sexually abused turned them into sexual vampires and erotic predators, they now sexually abuse unsuspecting men in the way that they were sexually abused. Not normal behavior, I've personally known many, such women who have deliberately exposed their naked pussies, their naked asses, and/or their naked breasts to me. Moreover, these exhibitionist women want to see my naked prick as much as they want me to see their naked pussies. Whenever such a woman exposes herself to me, returning the sexual favor, cock for pussy, I expose myself to her.

This is a true story that Larry asked me to write about the many exhibitionist women who have deliberately exposed their naked asses, their naked pussies, and their naked breasts to him while soliciting him for incestuous and forbidden sex.

# # #

First of all, let me be clear. Modesty aside, I kid you not. I'm a handsome man. I've always been good-looking and because of my good-looks, I've always had women hitting on me and throwing themselves at me. I'm sure that being a fine-looking man has much to do with women freely, willingly, and consensually exposing themselves to me.

Yet, a one-woman man, I'm not a player, far from it. Yes, I've had my sexual flings but I've always had a steady girlfriend who I eventually married. Now, that's not to write that I haven't been tempted. That's not to write that I haven't had sex before my marriage, during my marriage, and after my marriage. I have and I did. Yet, strangely enough, I've had more sex with my blood, related relatives than I've had with other women.

All of my life, with me the envy of my friends, wherever I went and wherever I worked, women have always tempted me and sexually teased me with sex by flashing me their semi-naked or naked bodies. Instead of having to pick up women at a bar, women would solicit me for sex. Even though some of these women were as sexy as they were beautiful, most times and more often than not, somehow, I found the control not to cheat on my wife. I controlled myself from having sex with them, mainly because for them to expose themselves to me, I knew that they were deeply troubled.

After being exposed to and seeing so very many, naked and semi-naked women, if I say so myself, I'm somewhat of an expert at judging beauty. I've seen women in all manner of undress in the way that only boyfriends and husband should see women. If I had to pick the most beautiful women in the world, it would be a mixed race, tall, and shapely black women, a fair skinned, Irish woman, a demonstrative Jewish woman, or any combination of nationalities, such as Irish and Italian. Then, in a category by themselves, are those women from Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.

Instead of playing mind games, black women or mixed-race women say it like it is and I like that open kind of dialogue. Not mincing their words, I'm drawn to that kind of honesty in women. I always know where I stand with a black or mixed-race woman. A black or mixed-race woman will not only kick my ass for cheating on her but also will beat up the woman who I cheated on her with. I love tall, mixed race and outspoken, black women. They're as sexy as they are beautiful.

Maybe it's their red hair, freckles, their big, Irish milkmaid breasts, and/or their Irish accent but there's something about Irish women that drives me mad with sexual desire. A rare beauty, as most redheads have brown or green eyes, I love redheaded women with big, blue, bright eyes. I love redheaded women especially when they have freckles and big tits. I love a woman with freckles, as long as she doesn't have too many freckles. And who doesn't like a woman with big tits? I love a big breasted woman.

'Do me a favor,' I imagined saying to big, breasted women. 'Show me your tits. I want to see your tits. Now, do me another favor and jump up and down. I, um, just wanna see something,' I thought whenever seeing a beautiful and busty woman.

With my last, several employers' Jewish men, I've met quite a few Jewish women. I love Jewish women. Yet, even though they're very beautiful and usually have big breasts, I'd never marry a Jewish woman. Why? Just my opinion, of course, but Jewish women are as materialistic as they are demanding and bossy. While they stay at home living the life of leisure, they want their men to work harder to make more money for them to afford a housekeeper, a nanny, tennis lessons, a personal trainer, a golf pro, and a new car.

Then, there are those women from Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. Tall, blonde, beautiful, sexy, and shapely thin, they all look like supermodels. Only, out of my element, I'd rather stick with women that I know and women with similar backgrounds. Besides, Scandinavian women are not only out of my league but also, they talk funny.

Even though many Asian women, Japanese and/or Chinese are quite beautiful, I've never been sexually attracted to Asian women as most them are too short. With me 6'4" tall, I prefer tall women, 5'9" tall to 6' tall. Besides, never knowing what they're saying about me behind my back, Asian women talk funny, too. Yet, to their benefit, they can order Chinese food in their native tongue to make sure that I get my order right.

# # #

Sex with my aunt Emma:

Young and innocent, my sexual experiences with women all started with my 43-year-old aunt, Emma. Something that I'll never forget, even though it happened more than forty-years-ago, I remember it as if it happened yesterday. I was 21-years-old at the time. My aunt Emma sat with my mother, Connie, her big sister, at our house nearly every night and they'd sit and gab while smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. No big deal, able to walk home in the middle of the night, she only lived two doors down.

My aunt and my mother were both chain smokers, smoking one cigarette after another. I've inhaled enough second-hand smoke to make my doctor think, by my chest X-ray, that I was a smoker. Interesting enough, after being exposed to all of my relatives and friends who were all smokers, I never smoked. With them filling up my car with smoke, and something that I hated to do when driving because of the wind noise, I'd have to drive with my driver's window lowered.

It was the age of Muhammad Ali and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and because of them, I was into exercise, boxing, physical fitness, and bodybuilding. I loved coffee, though, strong, black coffee without cream or sugar. Something impossible to make a barista understand, try and order plain, black coffee at Starbucks and watch the confused looks you'll receive. I enlisted myself to make the coffee for my mother and my aunt while they talked and talked.

An important part of this story, I found out later that my aunt and my mother had been sexually abused.

'Go figure. Who knew,' I thought.

Something that I didn't know and had never suspected, the weird thing is, not knowing any better and thinking that my aunt flashing me was accidental, my aunt would come over wearing a short skirt. In fashion then, short skirts, aptly called miniskirts were her favorite skirts to wear. Yet, interesting enough, not having to drop my spoon to look under the table for an upskirt peek between my aunt's shapely legs, all of her skirts had a button missing by her crotch.

Instead of wearing panties, she wore sheer pantyhose beneath her skirt without wearing panties under her pantyhose. Consequently, with her button strategically missing, every time she sat or stood; she exposed her red, naked pussy to my horny eyes. No doubt, my aunt is the reason why I love redheads. Having never seen a red, naked pussy before, I never tired of seeing my aunt's red, naked pussy. With me invited to sit with my mother and my aunt at the kitchen table, I was treated to a nightly, exhibitionistic show of my aunt's nearly naked pussy almost every night.

Unable to do anything else other than to just look, all that I'd do was to stare at all that I could see of my aunt's nearly, naked pussy. Then, later that night and the next morning, I'd masturbate myself while imagining having sex with my aunt.

'Oh, Aunt Emma, I love your red pussy,' I imagined saying while masturbating over my aunt and stroking my cock faster and harder.

I'd imagine fingering her pussy, licking her pussy, and fucking her pussy. Something that would never happen, yet with me filled with raging, testosterone hormones and feeling constantly horny, I'd imagine my aunt stroking my cock and sucking my cock. Again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy to masturbate over, my aunt blowing me would never happen.

When she wasn't flashing me her naked pussy, she was flashing me her naked breasts. Along with her short skirt, she always wore a low-cut blouse that fell open at the top every time she leaned forward, and she was always flashing me her naked tits by continually leaning forward. With her not wearing a bra, and never wearing a bra, I was treated to a constant and continual view of my aunt's B cup, naked breasts and her erect nipples. When I wasn't masturbating over my aunt's naked pussy, I masturbated over my aunt's naked breasts and, of course, over the thought of her blowing me.

'Show me your tits, Aunt Emma. I want to touch them. I want to feel them. I wonder to fondle them while pulling, turning, and twisting your erect nipples,' I thought while stroking my erect cock over the thought of having my wicked, sexual way with my aunt's exposed breasts.

# # #

My incestuous, sexual experiences began with my aunt when, one night, I came home drunk. Something that I sometimes did back then, not wanting my mother to know that I had been drinking and was drunk, I waved my hello to my mother and aunt and quickly staggered upstairs to my bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and went to bed naked while thinking of all the free love sex that I had with Hippies that night while protesting the Viet Nam war. More comfortable naked than sleeping in my clothes, back then, I usually went to bed naked.

'Ah, those were the days of the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, and women who would consensually have sex with you after smoking a joint together,' I thought.

My mother was always barging in my bedroom without knocking to bring up my laundry. I suspected that she was hoping to see something of me that a mother should never see of her son. Rewarding her for her sexual curiosity, as soon as I heard her climbing the stairs and walking down the hall, I readied myself to expose my naked prick to her. Kicking off the covers and deliberately flashing her while pretending that I was still sleeping, I can't count how many times I exposed my naked or flaccid prick to my mother.

Yet, the perverted, exhibitionist that I am, now that I was drunk and naked, after my aunt left, I hoped that my mother would come upstairs later to check on me. Always having an erection at the ready, when I wasn't masturbating over my AILF of an aunt, I masturbated over my MILF of a mother. As drunk as I was horny, I wanted my mother to see my naked prick again.

With her always staring at my naked prick in the way that I always stared at my aunt's nearly, naked pussy and her naked tits, giving me more to masturbate over, I loved showing my naked prick to my mother. I hoped, one day, that my mother would reach out and touch my naked prick and fondle my naked cock while stroking my erect dick. Only, sexually exciting me even more, not expecting my aunt to lead the way, I was surprise that my aunt, Emma, came upstairs with my mother.

The first time entering my bedroom, and without knocking nor without turning on the light, they burst open my bedroom door. The first time exposing myself to my aunt and the first time she saw my erect, naked prick, I opened my eyes a crack to see her reaction to seeing me naked. Two for one, I couldn't believe that I was not only exposing my naked prick to my mother but also that I was exposing my naked prick to my aunt, too.

With the light from the hall giving them plenty enough light for them to see what they wanted to see of my naked body, they both stood in my bedroom doorway staring at my naked, erect prick. With me always masturbating myself, in anticipation of my mother coming upstairs to check on me, I had a throbbing and pulsating erection at the ready. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe my aunt was with my mother, too. As if they've never seen an erect, naked prick before, they both stared at my naked prick in the way that I stared at my aunt's nearly, naked pussy and at her naked breasts.

I must have sexually aroused my aunt when she saw my naked cock because she walked over to my bed, immediately moved to her knees, and took my cock in her hand before leaning forward to take me in her mouth. If it wasn't enough that my aunt was holding my cock in her soft, warm hand while fondling the head of my prick, I couldn't believe it when she took me in her mouth. I couldn't believe that my aunt was blowing me. My mother seemed as shocked as she seemed sexually aroused that her kid sister was sexually molesting my naked body.

Yet, not stopping her from stroking my cock and sucking my prick, seemingly sexually aroused, instead my mother fondled her breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her clothes while watching her sister blowing. While watching my mother sexually touching herself made me wonder if she wanted to hold my prick in her hand while fondling the head of my cock. I wondered if my mother wanted to stroke my cock and suck my cock in the way that her sister was already having her wicked, sexual way with my engorged, naked prick.

# # #

"Emma. What are you doing? Stop that. Don't do that," whispered my mother. "Oh, my God. Jesus Christ. Larry is your nephew. How dare you have sex with him? What's wrong with you? You'll awaken him," said my mother seemingly annoyed that her sister was having her sexual way with me in the way that my mother, no doubt, wished she could have her sexual way with me.

Clearly, they didn't know that I was wide awake. They didn't know that I had been watching them. With my aunt ignoring my mother's pleas for her to stop stroking me and sucking me, determined to make me cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster. My aunt stroked me harder. Nearly deep throating me, she sucked me deeper.

Indeed, my aunt was giving me one Hell of a blowjob. She gave me the best blowjob that I had. She gave me an even better blowjob than Becky Sue, the prom queen, gave me in the backseat of my car at the senior prom.

Even though my mother voiced her disapproval with her protests, she could have stopped her sister from blowing me but she didn't. Instead, she continued fondling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her clothes while watching Emma stroking my cock, sucking my cock, and me cumming in her mouth. My mother seemed to enjoy watching her sister having her wicked, sexual way with her nephew.

I so wanted to put my hand to the back of my aunt's redhaired, pretty head but, not wanting them to know that I was awake, I didn't dare. With me already horny, always horny, it didn't take me very long before I ejaculated a load of cum in my aunt's beautiful mouth. If it wasn't enough that my aunt blew me, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to cum in her mouth and, instead of spitting it out, she swallowed my cum. If my aunt blowing me wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that my mother watched her sister suck my cock.

After they left my bedroom, I was stunned. I couldn't believe that my aunt saw me naked. I couldn't believe that my aunt not only stroked my erect cock but also, she sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth. Another sexual fantasy on my bucket list, I couldn't believe that I just had sex with my aunt, a much older woman.

'I'll be masturbating over my aunt stroking me, sucking me, and allowing me to cum in her mouth for the rest of my life,' I thought. 'I can't believe my mother stayed to watch me receiving a blowjob from her sister. Something I never thought my aunt would do, blow me, and something I never thought my mother would do, watch her sister blow me, I couldn't believe what just happened.'

As shocked as I was sexually excited, not only did my aunt and my mother see my naked prick but my aunt stroked my cock and sucked my cock. Hard to wrap my head around my AILF of an aunt giving me a blowjob, I've never been as sexually excited as I was now. Unable to wrap my head around it, I still couldn't believe that my aunt gave me a blowjob while my mother watched her sister blowing me while sexually touching herself.

'My aunt sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth,' I thought over and again. 'If it wasn't enough that my aunt blew me but my mother stayed to watch her sister blowing me.'

Clearly, by watching my mother feel her big breasts and finger her erect nipples through her clothes while watching her kid sister blowing me and allowing me to cum in her mouth, my mother was sexually aroused, too. I wondered if my mother wanted to stroke my cock and suck my cock, too. In the way that I ejaculated in my aunt's mouth, I wondered if my mother wanted me to cum in her mouth, too. Another one of my sexual fantasies, I'd love my mother to blow me while I fondled her big, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

# # #

Sex with my mother Connie:

My mother finally convinced her sister to leave but not until I ejaculated my full load of cum in my aunt's mouth and she swallowed my cum. Yet, the odd thing that happened the next day, something that she never did before and something that I never expected that she'd do today, my 48-year-old mother dressed with her bedroom door open, wide open. With her bedroom next door to my bedroom, I had to walk the narrow hall by her bedroom to go downstairs.

When I turned to look in my mother's bedroom, I saw her standing in her bedroom topless.

'My mother is topless. I can't believe she's topless. I can't believe that I'm finally seeing my mother's naked tits,' I thought.

The first time seeing my mother's naked breasts, she deliberately flashed me her naked breasts. When she saw me standing there staring at her naked tits, I couldn't believe that she didn't slam shut her bedroom door. I couldn't believe that she didn't cover her naked breasts with her hands and/or with her forearm. Instead, not moving or cowering, while continuing to stare at me staring at her, my mother continued deliberately flashing me her big, naked tits.

Something that I had never seen before, when I walked by my mother's bedroom, I couldn't believe that my mother was standing in her room topless. As shocked as I was sexually excited, hard to wrap my horny brain around what I was seeing, I saw my mother topless. I saw my mother's big, naked breasts. No doubt, watching her sister giving me oral sex must have sexually aroused her enough for her to expose herself to me. In the way that I was always exposing myself to my mother, she finally returned the exhibitionist, sexual favor and exposed herself to me.

12