Show me your Tits & your Pussy, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If it wasn't enough that I'll be masturbating over my aunt blowing me for the rest of my life, I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's naked breasts for the rest of my life, too,' I thought.

Still not believing that she would and that she was, my mother had deliberately flashed me. I couldn't believe that I saw my mother's big, naked breasts. If that wasn't enough that I saw my mother's naked tits, hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that my mother was an exhibitionist like her sister. My sexual fantasy coming true, I couldn't believe that my mother had deliberately flashed me her naked breasts. Paralyzed and immobilized, unable to move, as if witnessing a car accident, all that I could do was to stare.

I couldn't believe my eyes. As if she was waiting for me to walk by her open bedroom door, not making a move to conceal her naked breasts, my mother just stood there with her naked breasts exposed and on display. Again, it was hard for me to wrap my head around seeing my mother's naked tits. The first time seeing my mother's big, naked tits, I couldn't believe that I saw my mother's naked tits, and with her not making a move to protect her modesty, I was still seeing her naked tits. I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's naked breasts forever.

As if I was dreaming, I couldn't believe my mother was standing in her bedroom topless with her bedroom door wide open. Shocked as much as I was sexually excited seeing my mother's naked D cup breasts, I stopped in my tracks. Instead of turning away and continuing downstairs, something that I was surprised that she did, as if she wanted to make sure that I saw her naked breasts, she turned to face me. Without saying a word, she stared at me with sexual arousal in the way that I stared at her with sexual excitement.

'My mother is flashed me her naked tits. Forget about flashing me. My mother deliberately exposed her naked breasts to me,' I thought. 'I can't believe my mother deliberately showed me her naked breasts.'

Instead of walking away to head downstairs, I stood there ogling my mother's naked tits. With her having much bigger breasts than her sister's breasts, my mother's breasts were very shapely. Indeed, she had great tits, especially for a 48-year-old woman. She had the tits of a thirty-year-old woman. Her tits barely sagged at all.

Sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, instead of covering her naked breasts with her hands and/or her forearm, she stood with her arms by her side. I couldn't believe my mother wasn't making a move to prevent me from seeing her naked breasts. She stared at me staring at her naked breasts in the way that I stared at my mother while ogling her naked tits. I stared at my mother's naked tits today in the way that she stared at my naked cock last night.

'Hard for me to believe, I couldn't believe I'm seeing my mother's naked breasts,' I thought. 'I can't believe my mother exposed her big, naked tits to me.'

Then, as if she realized that I was seeing what I shouldn't be seeing of her, as if she was suddenly embarrassed, she scolded me. Yet, even though she scolded me for staring at her naked breasts, she still made no move to cover her big, naked tits. Indeed, it was as if she wanted me to see her naked breasts as much as I wanted to see my mother's naked breasts. Not making a move to cover her naked breasts, she continued standing there with her arms by her sides after turning to face me.

# # #

"Larry, I'm getting dressed," said my mother staring down at what I could see of her naked tits before looking up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

In the way that I continued staring at her naked breasts, she made no move to save her modesty by covering her naked breasts with her hands and/or with her forearm. I couldn't remove my eyes from staring her naked tits and erect nipples. While wondering if she'd allow me to record her, I only wished that I had my cell phone with me to take a video of her naked breasts. I would have loved to photograph my mother's naked breasts to masturbate over later. I would have loved to show all of my friends my mother's naked tits.

"Oh, God, Larry. I'm so embarrassed," she said while not doing anything to stop her from being embarrassed. "Please don't look at my naked breasts. You're making me feel uncomfortable. You're embarrassing me by staring at my naked tits," she said. "You're looking at my naked breasts as if you've never seen naked breasts before," she said. "You shouldn't be staring at your mother's naked breasts."

She feigned her embarrassment while still not concealing her naked breasts and/or her obvious, sexual arousal.

'Bullshit. My mother isn't embarrassed at all. If she's getting dressed, why didn't she close her bedroom door,' I thought? 'If she didn't want me to see her naked breasts, then, why did she turn to face me, and why didn't she cover her naked tits with her hands and with her forearm? I suspected that my mother had deliberately exposed her naked breasts to me. Tits for cock, I suspected in the way that she saw my naked cock last night, she wanted me to see her naked tits today.'

# # #

Not moving away from her open, bedroom door, I continued staring at my mother's naked tits.

'After all that she saw last night of her sister stroking me and sucking me, with her clearly still sexually aroused, I suspected that she wanted me to see her naked tits,' I thought. 'Hard for me to believe, yet, I suspected that my mother wanted to stroke me and suck me, too. In the way that I did with her sister last night, I suspected that my mother wanted me to do to her today. I suspected that my mother wanted to blow me and wanted me cum in her mouth.'

As if she had deliberately exposed her naked breasts to me, she continued staring at me while I continued staring at her naked breasts. With this the moment that I had been waiting for, instead of looking away and leaving, the moment of no return, I dared myself to step in my mother's bedroom and closed her bedroom door. Surprising her by entering her bedroom and not leaving, I surprised myself by stepping in her bedroom and closing her bedroom door. No turning back now and not wanting to regret not making my sexual move if I didn't, I did something that I dared myself to do.

With my mother standing before me topless and not making a move to cover her naked breasts with her hands and/or with her forearms, determined to show me what she clearly wanted me to see, I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Surprising her and shocking myself, I pushed my jeans and underwear down to my ankles while staring into her big, brown, beautiful eyes. Then, I slowly stroked my cock to an erection in front of my mother. While she stared at my erect, naked prick and I stared at her big, naked tits.

Had my aunt not blown me, and had my mother not stayed to watch her sister stroke my cock, suck my cock, and allow me to cum in her mouth, I doubt my mother would have exposed herself to me. Had my mother not exposed her naked breasts, I never would have exposed my naked prick to her. I suspected she wanted to see my prick as much as I wanted to show her my prick. In the way that her sister did last night, I hoped she'd take my cock in her hand so I could take her naked breasts in my hands.

Sitting across from my mother, I sat on her bed while staring at her naked tits and continuing to slowly stroke my cock to a bigger and harder erection. Not stopping there, and with her not stopping me, I reached out my horny hand and felt my mother's naked breasts. I fondled and squeezed her naked tits while pulling, turning, twisting her erect nipples, and while masturbating myself to an erection. In the way that I continued staring at my mother's naked breasts, she continued staring at my naked cock.

Daring myself to do so, now or never, while hoping that she would, I stood from her bed to put a gentle hand to my mother's shoulder. With her taking the not-so-subtle hint, I watched her move to her knees. In the way that my mother's sister, my aunt, Emma, did last night, my mother, Connie, did today. After moving to her knees, she took my erect prick in her soft, warm hand and fondled the head of my naked cock while staring up at me. I couldn't believe my mother took my stiff prick in her soft, warm hand.

Then, she slowly stroked me while staring up at me as I continued having my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits. Finally, leaning her head down, she took me in her mouth. I couldn't believe that my mother took my erect prick in her mouth. In the way her sister blew me last night, I couldn't believe my mother blew me today. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, my MILF of a mother sucked my cock.

'If it wasn't enough my mother stared at my cock, I couldn't believe she stroked my cock,' I thought. 'Blowing my mind, my mother sucked my cock. She blew me. I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother blew me.'

In the way that her sister blew me last night, my mother blew me today. Seemingly, determined for me to cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster and harder. She sucked my cock deeper. I put a gentle hand behind my mother's pretty, black haired head and humped her mouth and fucked her face while I continued fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. In the way that it didn't take me long to cum in my aunt's mouth, it didn't take me long to cum in my mother's mouth.

"You need to leave now before your father comes home from work," she said while abruptly ending our sexual session.

I was stunned. Not only did my mother deliberately expose her naked breasts to me but also, she allowed me to touch them, feel them, squeeze them, and fondle them while fingering her erect nipples. If that wasn't enough, she stroked my cock and sucked my prick. In the way that I ejaculated a full load of cum in my aunt's mouth last night, I ejaculated a full load of cum in my mother's mouth today. With them both talented cocksuckers, in the way that my aunt swallowed my cum last night, my mother swallowed my cum today.

# # #

Sex with my aunt and my mother:

That night, my aunt visited my mother again. As if they didn't want me to hear, I heard them talking while keeping their voices down low. I didn't have to be psychic to know that they were talking about me. Curious what they were saying about me to one another, I sat on the stairs so that I could listen. I wondered if my mother would confess to my aunt that she not only exposed her naked breasts to me but also that she stroked my cock, sucked my cock, and allowed me to cum in her mouth.

"I can't believe you blew Larry," said my mother to my aunt while playing miss innocent. "I can't believe you stroked his cock, sucked his cock, and allowed him to cum in your mouth. I can't believe you swallowed your nephew's cum."

As if thinking twice before confessing what happened today, my mother paused.

"It sexually aroused me to see Larry's naked prick. Unembarrassed to admit this to you but I've always wanted to stroke his cock. I've always wanted to suck his cock. I've always wanted to blow my nephew," said my aunt to my mother. "I've always wanted him to cum in my mouth. I've always wanted to swallow his cum."

Perhaps, because she wasn't the only incestuous whore, my mother let out a big sigh of relief.

"When I watched you stroking and sucking his cock, I'm unembarrassed to admit, I wanted to stroke and suck his cock. Then, when I watched him cum in your mouth last night, I wanted Larry to cum in my mouth today," said my mother to her sister. "When I watched you swallow his cum, I wanted to swallow my son's cum, too."

My aunt let out a small laugh.

"As much as I'm an incestuous whore, you're an incestuous whore, too," said my aunt with a dirty laugh. "Yet, hard to resist sucking his cock, he's so handsome. He's so sexy."

My mother laughed her embarrassment away.

"To be honest, I was so sexually aroused watching you blow my son that I deliberately exposed my naked breasts to him today," confessed my mother to her sister. "I awakened so horny after thinking about you having sex with him that, curious to see his reaction to seeing my naked tits, I wanted him to see my naked breasts," confessed my mother. "Hoping that he'd have his sexual way with my naked tits, I was sexually excited when he did."

"Oh, no you didn't," said my aunt with a sexually aroused laugh. "I can't believe you expose your naked breasts to your son. You whore," said my aunt with a loud laugh.

My mother returned my aunt's loud laugh with her loud laugh.

"Indeed, I did. Leaving my bedroom door wide open, I wanted him to see my naked tits. I wanted him to see me standing in my bedroom topless. Again, curious for his reaction to seeing my naked breasts, I wondered if he'd look stare, look away, or reach out and touch them."

I couldn't believe my mother told her sister that she deliberately exposed her naked breasts to me.

"What did he do when you flashed him your naked tits? Did he look? Did he stare? Did he reach out and touch them," asked Emma of her sister?

My mother laughed a dirty laugh.

"All of the above," she said with another dirty laugh. "Instead of walking away, he stepped in my bedroom and closed my bedroom door. Then, he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pushed his jeans and his underwear down to his ankles. In the way that I exposed my naked breasts to him, he exposed his naked cock to me," said my mother. "I couldn't believe that he deliberately exposed his naked prick to me. Then, not stopping there, in readiness to stick his cock in my mouth, masturbating himself in front of me, he stroked himself to an erection."

My mother let out another dirty laugh.

"Again, not stopping there and with me not stopping him, he fondled my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples. Then, when he put a gentle hand to my shoulder, unable to control myself from doing what he wanted me to do, I moved to my knees. I took my son's erect cock in my hand before taking his stiff prick in my mouth. In the way that you blew him last night, I blew him today. In the way that you allowed him to cum in your mouth last night, I allowed him to cum in my mouth today," said my mother to her sister.

My aunt laughed.

"You incestuous whore. I didn't know you'd really go through with not only exposing your naked breasts to him but also sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in your mouth," said my aunt to her sister. "Two of a kind, we're both incestuous whores," said my aunt laughing.

# # #

Biding my time, needing to get my aunt alone, I waited for my mother to leave the kitchen to go to the bathroom. With my aunt sitting in the kitchen alone while smoking a cigarette and drinking her coffee, with her back turned to me, wanting to surprise her, quietly and stealthily I entered the kitchen naked and with an erection. I tapped my aunt on the shoulder and when she turned to face me, sexually surprising her as much as I sexually aroused her, I put a hand behind her red, pretty head and stuck my erect cock in her mouth.

Not resisting me, she opened her mouth wide. With a heavy hand to the back of head, my aunt stroked my cock while sucking my prick again. This time, something that I had always wanted to do to my aunt, I stuck my horny hand down her low-cut blouse.

With her never wearing a bra, I fondled her naked, B cup breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Not stopping us from continuing to have incestuous sex, my aunt continued stroking me and sucking me, and I continued feeling her naked tits when my mother returned to the kitchen. Seemingly not caring that her big sister was there watching her blow me again, she continued giving me another blowjob.

"Emma," said my mother as if she was jealous. "What are you doing? Stop that," she said. "What's wrong with you? Don't do that. How dare you blow my son, again."

Ignoring my mother, my aunt laughed with my prick in her mouth. I turned to my mother and laughed with my aunt. I removed my cock from my aunt's mouth and holding up my erect prick in my hand for my mother to see my naked cock, I walked to where my mother was sitting in her usual spot at the head of the table.

"You're next mother," I said. "Blow me. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth again."

With embarrassed shame, my mother looked at me with horror that I wanted her to blow me in front of her sister. Not taking no for an answer, I tore open her housecoat and lifted her bra to expose her naked breasts. With my horny hands all over her big tits, I leaned down to suck my mother's erect nipples, first one and then, the other.

"Larry. Stop. No," she said while shaking her head. "Not here. Not now. Not in front of my sister."

Still not done, ignoring my mother's pleas for me to stop, I slid my cock along her red, full lips. When she turned her head away and refused to open her mouth to take me inside, I pulled her black hair hard. As soon as I did, she opened her mouth to scream and when she did, I filled my mother's mouth with my cock. In the way that I did with my aunt, I did with my mother. I put a heavy hand to the back of her black haired, pretty head. I humped her mouth and fucked her face.

After receiving a partial blowjob from my aunt and a full blowjob from my mother, with my mother stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper, it didn't take me long to cum in my mother's mouth again. Not done cumming, holding some back, I ejaculated another load all over my mother's face and in her black hair. Then, I quickly turned to my aunt and unloaded the rest of my load of warm, oozy cum in my aunt's willing mouth.

Still not done, and with her not stopping me, I lifted my aunt's top up and over her head. I exposed my aunt's naked tits to my horny eyes. Determined to continue having incestuous sex with my aunt and with my mother, I couldn't wait to strip them both naked. I couldn't wait to make love to them. I couldn't wait to fuck them. I couldn't wait to make them both my incestuous whores and my sexual slaves.

I looked from my mother to look at my aunt. I watched my mother wiping cum from her face and from her hair. Then, I looked at my aunt sitting topless without making a move to cover her naked breasts with her hands of with her forearms. As much as it sexually excited me to cum in my mother's mouth and in my aunt's mouth again, it sexually excited me to finally see my aunt's naked tits.

Wanting to go to bed with them and have threesome sex with them, I couldn't wait to cum in their pussies. I couldn't wait for them to stroke me and suck me again. I couldn't wait to shoot another load of cum in their mouths, all over their faces, and across their naked breasts. I couldn't wait to give them both cum baths.

Until I moved on to other women, we continued having sex for the rest of the year. Sharing their bed, I masturbated them and ate their pussies. I made love to my aunt and I made love to my mother. I fucked them both. I gave them both multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

To be continued...

12