Show me your Tits & your Pussy, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, again, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she did something that was so blatantly unexpected. Not expecting her to do that in her sexual response to seeing my naked prick, she moved her legs up and spread her knees. With the hem of her nightgown in the middle of her shapely thighs and her legs spread wide open, she deliberately gave me an uninterrupted view of her naked pussy.

'I don't believe this,' I thought. 'In the way that I'm exposing my erect, naked prick to her, my big sister is deliberately exposing her naked pussy to me.'

Definitely, no doubt about it, my sister was deliberately flashing me her naked cunt. Cock for pussy, I couldn't believe that my big sister flashed me her naked pussy in the way that I had flashed her my naked prick. Now, I was more determined than ever to have my wicked, sexual way with my sister's naked pussy and her big, naked tits.

Daring myself to do so, while wondering what she'd do, in the way that I masturbated myself in front of my mother, I masturbated myself in front of my sister. I slowly stroked myself to a bigger and harder erection in front of her. Staring at me masturbating myself, she seemed sexually enamored with watching my prick grow bigger and harder. She continued watching me stroke my erect cock.

Now or never, not stopping there, making my sexual move, I reached my hand beneath the hem of my sister's nightgown and cupped her naked cunt in the palm of my hand. Waiting for her negative reaction, when none came, I stuck my other hand down her open nightgown top. I cupped and fondled her naked breasts in my horny hand, first one and then the other. I couldn't believe that I was having my wicked, sexual way with my sister's nearly, naked body.

She looked down at my hand cupping her pussy and at my other hand cupping and fondling her naked tits, before staring up at me. She seemed as surprised as she seemed sexually aroused that I had not only cupped her naked cunt but also that I fondled her naked tits, too. As sexually excited flashing my aunt and my mother my erect prick, I was equally sexually excited flashing my sister my erect prick.

She looked down again at my hand feeling and fondling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. She seemed as equally surprised as she seemed sexually aroused that I stuck my horny hand down her open, nightgown top as she did when I reached between her shapely thighs to cup her naked pussy. Yet, instead of stopping me, she continued staring down at my hand feeling her naked tits and cupping her naked pussy again before staring up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Do you like all that you're seeing," she asked with a sexy smile and a naughty look on her face? "Do you like all that you're touching and feeling?"

I laughed.

"You have a beautiful body, Donna. If you'd allow me the sexual pleasure, I'd love to masturbate your pussy," I said while deftly fingering her pussy slit. "I'd love to eat your pussy, too."

Then, when I pulled her nipples out further, she moved away from me.

"I don't mind you cupping my pussy and/or fondling my tits, just don't finger my nipples," she said.

I looked at her with disappointed curiosity that she didn't want me finger her nipples.

"Why can't I finger your nipples," I innocently asked?

She laughed.

"Because you'll make me wet. You'll make me sexually aroused enough for me to suck your cock and allow you to cum in my mouth," said my sister reaching her fingers down to fondle the head of my exposed prick. "I'm horny enough with you touching me and feeling me in the way that no brother should ever touch and feel his sister."

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"You say that as if there's something wrong with you sucking my prick and me cumming in your mouth," I said sliding a slow finger across my sister's red, full lips.

While staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes, she surprised me by taking my finger in her mouth and sucking it while staring up at me as if she was sucking my cock.

# # #

Clearly, my sister enjoyed me cupping her naked pussy and feeling her naked tits as much as I enjoyed cupping her naked pussy and feeling her naked tits. Obviously, she enjoyed seeing my naked prick as much as I enjoyed exposing my naked prick. Indeed, she was sexually aroused that I was cupping her naked pussy and fondling her naked breasts.

Hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I was having sex with my sexy, older sister. Something that I'll be masturbating over later and for the rest of my life, I was cupping her naked pussy in the palm of my hand. Even though she asked me not to do so, I still pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Even though I made her wet and sexually aroused enough to make her want to suck my cock and allow me to cum in her mouth, clearly, she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.

After having sex with my AIIF of an aunt and my MILF of a mother, I was stunned that I was having sex with my SILF of a sexy sister. Without screaming and pushing me away, something that I never expected, instead of stopping me, she allowed me to hold her naked cunt in the palm of my horny hand. Again, without screaming and pushing me away, I was a surprised as I was sexually excited that she allowed me to feel her naked breasts. Not stopping me there, she even allowed me to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples without protest.

I traced her pussy slit with my fingertips before parting her pussy lips and inserting my finger inside of her. She was already wet, so very wet. Ever so gently and ever so slowly, I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my sister. I had imagined this moment, sexually fantasized over this moment, and masturbated over imagining masturbating my sister. Finally, I was masturbating my sister.

I continued masturbating my sister. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my sexy sister. Something that I had always wanted to do, it was hard to wrap my head around that I was masturbating my big sister. Something that I never thought I'd ever do; I couldn't believe that I was finger fucking my sister while rubbing her clit faster and harder.

# # #

Returning the sexual favor, she reached out her hand and wrapped her manicured fingers around my erect, naked cock. My big sister held my naked prick in her soft, warm hand while I held her naked pussy in the palm of my hand and continued masturbating her. As if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, it blew my mind that my sexy sister held my hard, naked cock in her soft hand while allowing me to masturbate her wet pussy.

She slowly stroked my cock while I rubbed her clit, fingered her pussy, and fondled her breasts. As if it belonged there, my stiff prick felt so good in her soft hand. With us both now on the same sexual page, she masturbated me while I masturbated her. Hard to wrap my head around, again, something that I thought I'd never do, my sexual fantasy coming true, I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my sexy sister and she was masturbating me.

Determined to make my sister cum, I leaned forward and rubbed her clit faster while finger fucking her pussy deeper. Determined to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I continued masturbating my sister. Not stopping there, I leaned down and forward to move my mouth closer to her naked pussy.

Something that I thought I'd never do; I was about to eat my sister's pussy. I licked her. I licked my sister's pussy. Something that I had always wanted to do, daring myself to continue licking her, I continued licking my sister faster and harder. Taking her pussy in my mouth, I dared myself to eat my sister.

Again, something that I thought I'd never do; determined to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my mouth, I continued licking my sister's cunt while fingering her cunt. Determined for her to cum, I continued licking Donna's pussy while rubbing her clit faster and harder. With her not stopping me but encouraging me by spreading her knees wider, I ate my sister's cunt while reaching up to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown. Allowing me to eat her without stopping me, I continued eating my sister until she was ready to cum.

"Oh, Larry. Larry. Oh, my God, Larry. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum. Please don't stop rubbing my clit. Please don't stop finger fucking my pussy. Rub my clit faster," she said. "Lick me faster. Lick me harder. I'm cumming, Larry. I'm cumming."

She stiffened her legs and arched her back while spreading her legs wider.

"Rub my clit harder. Lick me faster, Larry. Lick me harder. Finger fuck me. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm going to cum, Larry. I'm going to cum," she said straightening her legs and arching her back again. "I'm cumming, Larry. I'm cumming," she said again.

As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, not pausing to enjoy the sexual afterglow, my sister moved halfway down the bed to take my stiff prick in her mouth. It was as if she couldn't wait to return the sexual favor. It was as if she couldn't wait to blow me. Willingly and consensually sucking my cock, it was as if she couldn't wait to suck my cock in the way that I couldn't wait to lick her pussy. Now, between my aunt, my mother, and my sister, I'll always be having sex with one of the three.

Again, returning the sexual favor, my sister leaned forward and took my erect cock in her mouth. In the way that my aunt and my mother blew me, my sexy sister blew me, too. Again, something that I thought would never happen, as if I was imagining my sexual fantasy, my sister sucked my cock. Staring down at her with my prick in her mouth while she stared up at me with her big, blue eyes, something that was as incestuous as it was sexually nasty, my big, beautiful sister sucked my cock.

She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. Seemingly determined for me to cum in her mouth, I couldn't wait to cum in my sister's mouth.

Giving her what she sexually wanted, it didn't take me long to fill my sister's mouth with a load of cum. Then, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips and removed my stiff prick from her mouth, I ejaculated cum all over her face and in her beautiful, blonde hair. With me incorrigibly horny, in the way that I gave my aunt and my mother cum baths, I gave my sister a cum bath, too.

# # #

Sex with my Sister-in-law, Cassie

I lived in my mother-in-law and father-in-law's house. A three-family house, my wife's parents lived on the first floor, I lived on the second floor with my wife, and my wife's brother and his wife lived on the third floor. My sister-in-law, Cassie, shared my love of games and shopping. My wife and her husband hated playing games and going shopping.

Always together, when we weren't playing games, we were shopping. We even joined a bowling league together. Never seeing us with our spouses, most people who saw us together thought that we were husband and wife instead of brother-in-law and sister-in-law.

Instead of going upstairs to talk to her, I'd hang out in the back hall. I'd sit on the stairs while drinking my coffee. Sexually teasing me as much as she sexually excited me, she always came out on the third floor flat wearing a short and sexually revealing nightgown.

With me on the second floor and looking up while talking to her, I could clearly see up her short nightgown. Wondering if she was deliberately flashing me her naked pussy, I could see her naked, brown, bushy pussy. Unable to stop staring at her naked cunt, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my sister-in-law's naked pussy. As if she was unaware that she was flashing me, she continued talking to me while I continued staring up her nightgown at her naked pussy.

I wondered if she was sexually teasing me by deliberately flashing me her naked pussy. I wondered what she'd do if I came out wearing my bathrobe with nothing underneath. In the way that my sister-in-law and my sister flashed me their naked pussies, I wanted to flash Cassie my naked prick. Only, what if she wasn't deliberately flashing me. What if she was accidentally flashing me? What if she had no idea that I could see her naked cunt? I'd be embarrassed and feel like a pervert that I flashed Cassie my naked prick.

'What if she told my wife and/or her husband that I deliberately exposed my naked prick to her,' I thought. 'What would I say? What would I do? How embarrassing would that be for Cassie, my wife, and my brother-in-law to think that I was sexually perverted enough to expose myself to my sexy sister-in-law.'

# # #

One hot, summer day, we went to the beach together. Instead of going to the beach with just the two of us, she invited her mother to come along. With her husband, my brother-in-law working and my wife hating going to the beach and laying out in the hot sun, I went to the beach with Cassie and her mother, Barbara.

Cassie wore a low-cut, white bathing suit that opened up at the top whenever she leaned forward, which was all that time. Sexually exciting me, I could clearly see her naked A cup breasts and her erect nipples. Her mother wore a matching white bathing suit with the same low-cut top, too. Every time her mother leaned forward; which was all the time, I could see down her bathing suit top, too.

As if she was deliberately flashing me her naked tits in the way that Cassie had deliberately flashed me her naked breasts, I saw her mother's naked B cup, naked breasts and her erect nipples numerous times. Between the hot son and seeing their naked breasts, I had a throbbing and pulsating erection tenting my bathing suit. In the way that I looked down their bathing suit tops, they looked down at my big bulge in my bathing suit.

As soon as they took a dip in the water and returned to their towels, something that totally surprised me as much as it sexually excited me, their white bathing suits became totally transparent. I couldn't believe that I could see their nearly, naked bodies as if they were naked. I wondered if they knew that their bathing suits were totally transparent. I wondered if they were deliberately flashing me their nearly, naked bodies.

As if they were wearing wet, white t-shirts, I could see the shape and the size of their naked breasts along with their areolas and their erect nipples. Clearly, I could see their trimmed patch of brown pubic hair and their ass cracks, too. I immediately had an even bigger and harder erection. I couldn't wait to masturbate later over all that I was seeing of them now.

'If it wasn't enough that I saw their naked breasts and erect nipples, I can't believe I'm seeing them through their bathing suits as if they're naked,' I thought. 'I can't wait to masturbate over this later tonight, tomorrow morning, and for the rest of my life.'

Returning the sexual favor, with me not going in the water because the water was too cold, when they walked down to the water again to take another dip, I stealthily removed my erect cock from the netting of my bathing suit. Curious for their sexual reaction to seeing my erect, naked prick, I wondered if they'd look, stare, look away, or reach out and touch me. When they returned, they both sat in front of me, Cassie on one side of me and her mother on the other side of me.

They both had the perfect, uninterrupted view of my naked, erect cock sticking straight out of the bottom of my bathing suit. In the way that I had stared at Cassie's and her mother's naked breasts, she and her mother stared at my naked prick. As if neither one had seen a naked prick before, I never had any woman stare at my naked cock in the way that they stared at my naked prick. They made me even more sexually excited with them staring at my naked prick.

They both stared at my naked cock as if they had never seen a naked cock before. They both stared at my naked prick as if they wanted to stroke my prick and suck my prick. Sexually teasing them, causing them to continue to look longer and stare harder, as if I was humping their mouths or fucking their pussies, I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my erect, naked cock.

# # #

When we returned to the car for our clothes, Cassie suggested that instead of going to the changing rooms, that we change in the car.

'What? Seriously? Something that a horny man would suggest, I couldn't believe that Cassie wanted to change in the car with her mother and me? I imagined me naked along with Cassie and her naked mother changing together in my car.'

As if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe that my sexy sister-in-law suggested that the three of us change in the car. Changing in the car not only gave me a chance to see my Cassie naked but also to see her mother, Barbara, naked, too. Not to mention that they'd both be seeing me naked, as well. Now I couldn't wait to remove my bathing suit while watching them removing their bathing suits. I couldn't wait to strip myself naked while watching them strip themselves naked.

Hoping the we'd all change in the car together instead of one-at-a-time, I was all for changing in the car. I couldn't believe that they both willingly agreed to strip themselves naked together in front of me and change in the car. Seemingly, as much as they wanted to flash me their naked bodies and as much as I wanted to see their naked bodies, I wanted to flash them my naked prick.

Seemingly, they both wanted to see my naked prick as much as I wanted to see their naked bodies. As if this was my sexual fantasy coming true, I couldn't wait to strip myself naked in front of my sister-in-law and her mother. I couldn't wait to show them my naked cock. I couldn't wait to see their reactions to me seeing them naked. I couldn't wait to see their reactions to seeing my erect, naked prick.

# # #

With all of our stuff taking up the entire front seats, beach chairs, ice chest, clothes, beach umbrella, beach towels, and food, before we could move it to the trunk, we all changed in the backseat. While getting a bird's eye view of their naked bodies, I sat in between Cassie and her mother. I still couldn't believe that they were both ready to strip naked in front of me and change in the car.

As soon as they removed their bathing suits, I looked to my left before looking to my right. Cassie was naked. I saw her totally naked body. Then, I looked to my right. Barbara was naked. I saw her naked body.

As if I was dreaming of seeing them both naked, I stared at Cassie and her mother naked in the way that they stared at me naked. I stared at Cassie's naked tits, her erect nipples, and her trimmed brown pussy. Then, I stared at Barbara's naked tits, her erect nipples, and her bushy, brown pussy. I'll be masturbating over seeing my sister-in-law and her mother naked for the rest of my life.

As if my erect cock was on a spring, when I removed my bathing suit, my naked prick stood at attention. In the way that I stared at Cassie's naked tits and naked pussy, she stared at my naked cock. In the way that I stared at Barbara's naked tits and naked pussy, she stared at my naked prick.

Instead of covering themselves with their hands and/or with their forearms, instead of immediately getting dressed, unembarrassed and unashamed, we sat in the car naked while talking. Turning my head to the left, I stared at Cassie's A cup naked breasts and I stared at her trimmed, brown pussy. Then, turning my head to the right, I stared at Barbara's B cup naked breasts and her bushy, brown pussy. With them both staring down at me, Cassie and her mother stared at my naked cock.

'After seeing Cassie and her mother naked, and them seeing me naked, too, I couldn't wait to masturbate over this later tonight, tomorrow morning, and for the rest of my life,' I thought.