Show me your Tits & your Pussy, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this my golden opportunity that I may never have again, daring myself to do so, reached my horny hand over and, surprising even myself, I cupped Cassie's naked pussy. With her not stopping me from masturbating her, and with her already wet, I parted her pussy lips with my finger and rubbed her clit. I masturbated my sister-in-law. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my sister-in-law. With us both married to someone else, I was as shocked as I was sexually excited that Cassie allowed me to masturbate her in front of her mother.

Then, turning my sexual attention to her mother, I cupped Barbara's B cup breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, taking the chance that she wouldn't pull her hand away, I took her mother's hand by her wrist and placed it on my erect, naked cock. As soon as I did, while staring down at my exposed prick, she fondled the head of my erect prick with her fingertips before she slowly started stroking me.

'Cassie's mother is giving me a hand job. I can't believe that Cassie's mother is giving me a hand job,' I thought.

Then, sexually surprising me even more, Barbara leaned forward and took me in her mouth.

'What the fuck? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Cassie's mother is blowing me. She's sucking my cock,' I thought with disbelief.

# # #

I watched Cassie's mother staring up at me with her brown eyes and with my erect prick in her mouth. Determined for me to cum in her mouth, I watched her stroke me harder and faster while sucking me deeper. Now, every time I saw Barbara at a family gathering with her husband, I'd be thinking of her with my prick in her mouth.

'I'm stunned. Never thinking that this would happen with us changing in the car, I couldn't believe that Cassie's MILF of a mother was blowing me,' I thought. 'Barbara is sucking my cock.'

Something that I never expected she'd do; my sister-in-law's mother blew me. Barbara sucked my cock. With Cassie watching her mother stroking and sucking my prick, I couldn't believe that I was getting a blowjob from my sister-in-law's mother. Now, hoping that she would, too, I couldn't wait for my sexy sister-in-law to suck my cock, too.

I only wished that I was married to Cassie. I only wished that Barbara was my MILF of a mother-in-law. If I was married to Cassie, I'd be having threesome sex with the two of them all the time.

Barbara released my stiff prick from her mouth to allow her daughter to suck my cock. Cassie voluntarily and consensually leaned forward to take my erect prick in her mouth. Never expecting to receive a blowjob from Cassie and especially from her mother, she stroked me faster and sucked me deeper, while her mother watched her daughter blowing me.

'Cassie is blowing me. My sister-in-law is sucking my cock. I can't believe that I'm having sex with two women at the same time,' I thought while remembering that I had sex with my aunt and my mother at the same time, too.

In the way that she stroked me faster and harder, Cassie was determined to make me cum in her mouth. While her daughter blew me, I made out with Cassie's mother and had my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits. I fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

Then, surprising Cassie, I unloaded a load of cum in her mouth and when she immediately pulled away, I unloaded another partial load of cum all over her face. Consumed with sexual lust for her mother as much as I was consumed with sexual lust for Cassie, I wrapped my arm around her mother's neck and pulled her mouth down to my erect prick. As soon as Barbara opened her mouth and took me inside, I ejaculated the last bit of cum in her mouth. Then, later, whenever alone with Cassie, a secret, forbidden, sexual affair that lasted seven-long, wonderful years, we continued having forbidden sex.

When I wasn't making out with Cassie and fingering her pussy, I ate her pussy. When I wasn't making slow, sweet love to my sister-in-law, I was fucking her. When I wasn't fucking her, she blew me and allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth. As if we were married instead of brother-in-law and sister-in-law, I continued giving Cassie multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and with my cock, and she continued fucking my cock and sucking my cock.

# # #

Sex with my mother-in-law, Doris

With my mother-in-law living on the first floor with her husband, my father-in-law, who was always working, I lived with my wife, her daughter, on the second floor. Every time I went downstairs to visit my mother-in-law, deliberately flashing me all that I shouldn't see of my wife's mother, she wore a very, sexually revealing housecoat with nothing underneath. Something as sexually exciting as it was sexually revealing, she never wore a bra or panties beneath her housecoat.

Moreover, she never buttoned the button by her naked breasts or the button by her naked pussy. When she wasn't flashing me the side of her naked breasts, she flashed me a head-on view of her brown, bushy pussy. Unable to stop myself from staring, giving me plenty to masturbate over later, when I wasn't staring at what I could see of the side of Doris' naked breasts, I stared at all that I could see of her naked pussy.

With her making me horny, returning the sexual favor, pussy for cock, I'd visit my mother-in-law wearing a short, cotton bathrobe with nothing underneath. When I innocently sat across from her, my bathrobe slid open enough for her to see my naked prick. Acting unaware that I was exposed, I deliberately sat with my knees parted enough to give her a constant and continual view of my naked cock. Deliberately throbbing my cock and pulsating my prick, my mother-in-law stared at my naked prick in the way that I stared at her naked tits and naked pussy.

Sometimes, her best friend, Anna, would visit her and I'd flash her, too. Giving them both a show of my erect, naked prick, and with them both not only looking but staring, I'd flash Anna my naked prick, too. Something else that I masturbated over later, it sexually excited me to flash Anna my naked cock.

Every time I stood, my cotton bathrobe parted wide open and my erect cock would stick straight out. Feigning my embarrassment, I continually opened my bathrobe to close my bathrobe while making my apologies for exposing myself to them. Making sure that they saw my naked, erect prick, I turned to face my mother-in-law and/or her best friend while opening and closing my bathrobe. Of course, while wishing that I could have sex with the both of them, I masturbated over exposing my naked prick to my mother-in-law and to her best friend.

"Oops, sorry. Please don't look at my naked prick. I'm so embarrassed. This bathrobe never stays closed," I said while feigning my embarrassment.

# # #

One day, when my mother-in-law wasn't home, Anna came upstairs looking for her. I knew that she wasn't looking for my mother-in-law. I knew she was looking for me. I knew that she wanted to get me alone. I knew that she wanted sex. I knew that she wanted me to strip her naked and fuck her.

Knowing that it was her when she called out for Doris, before opening my front door, I quickly stripped myself naked and pretended that I had just got out of the shower. I opened my front door wearing only a towel. Acting surprised to see her, I greeted Anna with a full body-to-body hug.

As soon as I hugged her, I had an erection. As I had planned, my towel slowly slid down to my feet. I was naked. Ready to flash my naked prick I was deliberately naked in front of my mother-in-law's best friend.

With my erect cock pressed against her tummy, I couldn't believe that I had the audacity to get naked in front of Anna. In the way that she stared at my naked prick whenever I flashed her, I knew that she was looking for sex. I acted surprised that I was naked. While wondering what her reaction would be, I couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing my naked dick.

"Oh, my God. My towel just fell. Don't look, Anna," I said calling attention to my nakedness. "Please don't look at my naked cock," I said with a laugh. "I'm naked."

I stepped away from her to see my naked prick. As soon as I told her not to look and told her that I was naked, she looked down at my naked prick. Moreover, for a closer look at my naked cock, she squatted down to pick up my towel. I looked down at her staring up at my naked prick. Then, as if I was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover, she tied the towel around my waist.

"Well, now that you saw me naked, Anna, it's only fair that I see you naked," I said while wondering if she was sexually aroused enough to strip herself naked. "Take off your clothes, Anna. I want to see your naked body," I said.

# # #

I took another step back and took my naked prick in my hand to stroke myself and to show her my naked, erect prick. As if she had never seen a naked man before, she continued staring at my naked prick. With her fifteen-years younger than my mother-in-law, Anna was closer to my age.

"Show me your naked ass, your naked tits, and your naked pussy. I want to see you naked, Anna. I want to see you without your clothes."

Testing the forbidden, sexual water, something that I seriously doubted she'd do, she surprised me when she obediently obeyed me without protesting. As if she was a stripper on stage, while staring up at me, she immediately started removing her clothes. Anna was consensually willing and ready to strip herself naked in front of me while giving me sexy, striptease show.

'I can't believe that Anna is undressing. I can't believe that I'm about to see Anna naked. I can't believe that I'm about to see her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy while she's staring at my naked prick,' I thought.

She removed her top to expose her white, sexy, low-cut brassiere. Then, she unbuttoned her pants and slid them down to her feet to expose her sheer, white, bikini panties. Not stopping there, she reached around her to unhook her bra.

'I can't believe she's undressing. I can't believe my mother-in-law's best friend is stripping herself naked,' I thought.

She removed her bra to show me her naked, B cup breasts and then she slid her panties down to show me her naked ass and her bushy, naked pussy. Something that I never expected she'd do, my mother-in-law's best friend stripped herself naked, totally naked, in front of me.

I escorted her to my bedroom where I pushed her back on my bed and mounted her. While kissing her, French kissing her, we made love. Then, I fucked her. I fucked her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I couldn't believe that I fucked my mother-in-law's best friend when I had yet to fuck my mother-in-law.

Then, hoping that she would, she moved halfway down the bed and took my stiff prick in her mouth. Anna took me in her mouth and blew me. She sucked my cock. She allowed me to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her B cup, naked breasts. I gave my mother-in-law's best friend a cum bath.

# # #

After having sex with Anna, the sexual floodgates opened. With them, no doubt, telling one another everything, I knew that Anna had told my mother-in-law that we had sex. The next day, when I went downstairs, Doris had just come home from a retirement party for one of her co-workers. Getting a ride home, with her not much of a drinker, she was a little tipsy.

As soon as she saw me, she greeted me with a big smile and a big, full body hug. Then, something she never did before and something that I never expected she'd do, she kissed me. She parted my lips and French kissed me. I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law stuck her tongue in my mouth and French kissed me. Not stopping with just a French kiss, she reached down and cupped my penis and testicles in the palm of her hand through my jeans.

Then, immediately, not home ten minutes, she excused herself to change into her household uniform, a housecoat with no bra and/or panties. Only, leaving her bedroom door wide open in the way that my mother left her bedroom door wide open while changing, I watched from her bedroom doorway undressing. Unembarrassed and unashamed, she talked to me while undressing and stripping herself naked.

The first time seeing my wife's mother naked, I couldn't believe she stripped herself naked in front of me. From her reflection in her full-length, wrap around mirror giving me a full frontal, side, and back view, I saw her big, D cup naked tits, her naked, brown, bushy pussy, and her shapely, naked ass. In the way that I saw her best friend naked, I finally saw my mother-in-law, Doris, naked, totally naked, too. Now, eager to return the sexual favor of her nudity with my nudity, I couldn't wait for my mother-in-law to see me naked, too.

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, when she returned to the living room, I took her in my arms, parted her lips with my tongue, and French kissed her. While making out with my MILF of a mother-in-law, I felt her ass and her breasts through her housecoat. With her not stopping me from sexually touching her and feeling her, I raised her housecoat to her waist and moved my horny hand between her shapely thighs to cup her hairy, naked pussy.

With her still not stopping me, in one quick, fluid move, I lifted her housecoat up, over her head, and off. My mother-in-law, Doris, was naked again. I had stripped my wife's mother naked again, totally naked.

# # #

I touched and felt her everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law. I fondled her big, naked breasts, squeezed her naked ass, and fingered her naked pussy. Then, remembering the day that my mother flashed me her naked tits, I unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down my jeans to my ankles.

As soon as I did, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother-in-law moved to her knees. She took my swollen prick in her hand before taking me in her mouth. She was blowing me. I couldn't believe that my wife's mother was sucking my cock.

She abruptly stopped sucking me when she heard a noise. She put her housecoat back on and I pulled my jeans back up and went upstairs. Sexually frustrated, I wanted to cum in my mother-in-law's mouth. Instead, I was relegated to masturbating myself while thinking about my mother-in-law stripping herself naked in front of me. Then, I thought about her stroking my cock while sucking my cock.

The next morning, after my father-in-law left for work, I went downstairs. I opened her unlocked backdoor without knocking. I was determined to continue having sex with my mother-in-law. I was determined to cum in her mouth. I was determined to fuck her.

I heard the water running in the bathroom. She was taking a shower. Daring myself to do so, it was now or never. I quickly stripped myself naked, opened her bathroom door, and stepped in the shower with her. Seemingly happy to see me, she allowed me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked body everywhere.

I leaned her against the shower wall, turned her around, and fucked her from behind. I finally fucked my mother-in-law. I couldn't believe that I finally fucked my wife's mother. Something that I hadn't done yet with my aunt or with my mother, but something that I already had done with my mother-in-law's best friend, I fucked my mother-in-law.

Now, I couldn't wait to make love to my mother, Connie. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I couldn't wait to make love to my aunt, Emma. I couldn't wait to fuck her, too.

Not stopping there, I couldn't wait to have a threesome with my mother and my aunt. I couldn't wait to have sex with my sister, Donna, with my sister-in-law, Cassie, with her mother, Barbara, with my mother-in-law's best friend, Anna, and with my mother-in-law, Doris, again and again.

THE END