Show Me Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry," Todd growled and I knew why. His long, smooth cock was throbbing with need. I grabbed his smooth balls and felt them nestled oh-so-tightly against him and I knew he was ready to blast. So was I. "Now!" Todd managed to say as his cock erupted inside my mouth. For the second time that night, I felt the warm splat of hot cum against the back of my throat and roof of my mouth. I eagerly swallowed as I realized a second sensation, the pulsating feel of Brent's cock exploding up my ass. Mix with those two joys was another orgasm, my own. I was coming, too, right into Todd's hand. With every spurt, he kept stroking me, using my cum as lube and coating me with my orgasm as I felt overwhelmed and happier than I could ever remember.

I've fucked a lot of girls in my life. Maybe not as many as some, but certainly more than most. My freshman year of college had been very rewarding for me when it came to pussy. I had had women suck me and fuck me. But in that moment, I felt a joy and sense of pleasure that surpassed any woman.

Brent pulled out of me as soon as he finished his orgasm. Todd began licking his palm clean. I flopped down on my bed feeling exhausted and pleased in ways I never knew were possible. That's when Brent bent over and licked me clean. It didn't take him long. He sucked me a few times and cleaned off my orgasm while I tried to catch my breath.

"Something tells me I've been setup," I finally said as I worked things out. Todd never needed help seducing Brent the straight guy. I was the one being played and they had done it well.

"Go get cleaned up," Todd said.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower to clean my bottom half. When I came back into the room, Todd was still naked while Brent was dressed again. "You're pretty fly for a bi-guy," Brent to me with a big grin. He surprised me by kissing me on the lips. He gave Todd a kiss, too and left us alone.

"So then, that happened," I said, unsure about the world.

"And this," Todd said, pulling me into his arms. He pulled me close, grabbing my bare ass and pressed his naked body against mine. I felt our hard cocks sandwiched next to each other as he kissed me. It was a strange kiss. I felt the coarse scratch of Todd's whiskers against my face and there was no way for me to deny I was kissing another man.

Yes, I kissed him back. That was something Jimmy and I never did and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Kissing another guy felt really gay to me, though I sure enjoyed reaching between us and fondling his cock and balls. "You okay?" he asked, running his fingers through my hair.

"I'd be better if I could suck you again," I told him.

"Only if you promise to fuck me, too."

"Sure," I said and that's where we started. And let me tell you, he loved it. Hell, I did, too. I came deep in his ass before rolling him over and sucking him off.

Since then, things have changed in our room. For one thing, I've taken to shaving everywhere, too. It was my idea, but once I did it, I understood why Todd enjoyed doing it. For another thing, we spend a lot of time naked in our dorm room. Brent came over for a repeat two nights ago and the three of us had a great time.

The thing is, since that first night, I haven't gone out with any of my girlfriends. I think I miss it. Girls are softer and I like playing with tits, but then again, guys are more fun. Guys know what they want and we get right down to it. I don't know, I still don't think of myself as gay. I guess my boyfriend is, though and for now, that will have to do.

Author's Note: A huge THANK YOU for the beta read and editing performed by patientlee. Any mistakes you find belong entirely to me, not her. (We should all wish to be as kind as her.) Please remember to vote for the stories you read. Comments and PMs are always appreciated, too.