All Comments on 'Show Moms Ch. 03'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One Word

Boringgggggg!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dont find it boring, actually going a bit fast for

a woman who is married to a churchaholic and lives in a boring type of middle class lifestyle and feels the need no to be sexy. Easy to break her from her shell and get her into life. Actually adultery has already taken place it does not require teh sexual act. She is already unfaithful to her husband, lying to cover, betraying his trust, and disrespecting him. Her marriage vows are already tosst and in the eyes of her church I am sure she is already a sinner. Of course the way the father is stated to bee, I would not wish him as a husband or father to even my enemies, I take that back I know a few I would put with him. The wife paints him as very stupid how would he not notice the payments had been made? And, that he would not notice her gone during the week and on weekends, very stupid indeed. I dont condone adultry, only safe sane consensual sex involving both spouses, but this is a fantasy tale and as such some lattitude can be taken. Is the young manager ready to accept the woman as his charge when the husband throws her away?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ok....get on with it!

I wrote the "It keeps getting better" comment in part 2, and I did enjoy the strip and suck description in this story but now you're sucking the life out of this story.

It has a great premise and I like what you're writing so far; but you need to a little more in the way of description to the sex and make the parts longer. By the time a person gets into a part of your story you've cut it off in to try to artificially create some sort of suspense at the end.

Stop doing that...put a couple parts together and release a larger chapter rather than what you're doing.

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_oneabout 17 years ago
Really think this out now.

I think you have the beginnings of a great little story here. I have read the other comments posted herein, and I find substance in all of them, but this is a rather interesting idea and could have any number of quirky twists to it. I like the dialogue between the characters but you might want to throw in a little more detail and spice it up a bit. And as one of the other comments suggested, lengthening the chapters with a little more detail will make for better reading. Keep this thing going and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting....

Hey, you, on the bottom, you can't even spell 'boring' right so why should we listen to your opinion of a story that I think holds possibility? So, bite me, boring, & go away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where's the sex?

What a disappointment. In this chapter you had room to fit in at least a dozen sex scenes with two dozen sexy older women. And what do you do? Goddamn bait and switch. Plot? Character? What in the name of all that is holy makes you think we want any of that? And for God's sake, if you try to foist off on us any of that theme or symbolism crap, I'm going to puke. Now how long are you going to take to ram it home into Robin? Here we are at the end of chapter three. Don't you have any decency? Can't you do the right thing? Hell no. Its no wonder I blew an aneurism when you didn't throw Robin down on the sofa and have her. And I'll have you know, I'm going to hold you accountable for the doctor's bill.

H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't listen to the complainers

So far I love the story - just wish the parts were coming faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Would love to have you write more on how Robin did. Did he continue as a MILF handler? How was his college life affected by his Celebirty status?

Great storty so far.

Gentlejack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Humm, Mrs. Kennedy comes out....

Well, well. Mrs Kennedy, you old dog, you. However I've still got my money on Mom pulling something. "Notes-R-Us"

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago

I am sorry there are no stars to award. A really great ending to this chapter. It "blew" me away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like this series.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
The mark of a good story?

the comments.

This chapter has them in spades.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Robin hood and it's a clit it's hiding

And they keep on coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous