All Comments on 'Show Moms Ch. 04-05'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh Boy !

Don't you just love those sort of complecations. Lucky bastard !

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

You are very good at this type of story. The writing is excellent and your imagination is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

The story is great, but it seems to be following along the lines of the movie the graduate

Wet_WorksWet_Worksabout 17 years ago
I like the story but

pretending that a blowjob isn't cheating is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Humm, The Kennedy Gang Is Hot On His Butt......:)

Lions and Mommies and Daughters, oh my! OK, I still think the "Kenny's Mom Has Something Up Her Sleeve" theory is barely floating. But I'm sticking with it until proven otherwise. Regards, "Notes-R-Us"

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago

Yeah!!!!!! I was finally able to give your story the 5 stars it deserved.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fine story!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
It takes skill to write this subject with this much humour

And this is one of the funniest I've read.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 7 years ago
You're doing fine!

Keep it up! :+))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your Disclosure Is Provided Four Chapters Too Late

You are a decent writer and I love the stories story’s premise, but you consistently gloss over or ignore the sex scenes. Seriously!?!? Did you forget which website you were posting to, and who your readers are? Build up, build up… Fizzle. Build up, build up,… Fizzle. I was naïvely hoping that you were waiting, letting things build up over the first few chapters, and then you’d hit us with a few great, passionate, sexy sex scenes, but then I came to your chapter 4 disclaimer and I realized it was all in vain! Next time, save us the frustration and either add the disclaimer (no sex) at the beginning, or categorize your story appropriately, so that only those people who aren’t here for a good sexual romp, will knowingly invest their valuable time.

HamsterHamsteralmost 5 years ago
Oh, Come on!

This is obviously NOT your normal fuck story. Instead, it is a story about build up within a framework of MILFS. The sex, such as it has been, is obligatory to the theme of the contest. I think that the writer has done a good job in maintaining the consistency of the theme throughout. Looking forward to the next installment. The daughter has turned into a very horny girl and we will certainly have an entertaining time as Kenny tries to keep his attention focused on the MILF contests.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Milf story without a lot of sex doing it we8

Terry I figured for later

What will you have for us then?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous