All Comments on 'Show Them What a Slut You Can Be'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
pinkykumarpinkykumar6 months ago

A great story. Keep writing. 💕😘

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy6 months ago

It was great until it went anal. That isn't my thing. Still, four stars.

lorishub791lorishub7916 months ago

I wish my wife was a bit more of a slut

XplrgMDCpl94XplrgMDCpl946 months ago

Another fantastic story from this sexy writer. Keep the stories (and us) cumming!

drumstick2drumstick26 months ago

Always love reading your work. It's great to see you back.

great lovergreat lover6 months ago

I have missed your stories. Great story. 5 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

cdCindy1cdCindy16 months ago

Another one of your fantastic stories. As I've mentioned before, I love Literotica stories written by women. Your perspective is so different than ours and all of your stories really turn me on. Being a cuckold-wannabe myself, I would love for my wife to suck cock and get fucked in front of me. I would actually fluff those big beautiful juicy cocks to get them ready for her.

Please tell us more stories. This one is fantastic !!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another poor story. Hoped that you had gone away permanently

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well slut writer and her coven if sluts will surely give this story too a good marking! As they say.. sluts of the same cum stick together! What?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's a shame about the lack of originality at the end of the story.

It would have been better if, while she was showering, she heard the husbands talking:

"Well guys, all we need now is Barbara and we'll have done all our wives".

High Five collective.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

Not your best story but still better than most.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Welcome back! We missed you; it's been too long. Fantastic short story, just like we know from you. Thanks and hope to see more from you soon.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"A typical what?" I presume wife, but when you drop words in the description, it doesn't give me much hoe for your editing.

TheRapedApeTheRapedApe6 months ago

We have been following you for several years and it is wonderful to have you writing again. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

well written and very erotic !!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

They'll be divorced inside of a year. She got a taste of fucking other men. And now all she wants to do is fuck bigger cocks.

Her husband is a moron...and it takes him about a year to realize she isn't "his slut" anymore. She hasn't been since he let Kip start fucking her. As a matter of fact...Kip KEPT fucking her behind hubby's back and helped her find additional strange.

The end was actually when a business trip was cut short for Bill. She had told him she was supposed to be at work until 5:00...and it was the cliche that he came home early and found "his slut" on the living room floor with Kip in her pussy, some black guy in her ass, her lips wrapped around a third dick and a hand stroking a 4th. He took about 5 photos and a 30 second video with his phone. They never noticed.

He managed to grab his Glock from his gun safe in the study before returning to living room. The distinct sound of pulling back the slide and clambering a round caught their attention. He said to his wide eyed wife "it looks like you aren't 'my slut' any longer. These assholes need to get dressed in order to help you pack your shit and get it out of my house."

He kept her cell phone. It had all the incriminating texts and emails he needed.

She tried to break the prenuptial agreement claiming he had sanctioned her playing around. But with the record of all the texts and emails from her phone (that he had paid for) as evidence? It was clear she had been sneaking around for a year and had fucked 14 different men during that time.

She got very little in the divorce. And moved in with Kip for about 3 months after the divorce was final. It was fun the 1st two months. She doubled the 14 number to 28 during that time. But she also came down with 2 different STDs...

Kip asked her to find another place to live and gave her 30 days to move out.

Now...she's just a slut. Not Bill's. Not Kip's. Just a slut for any decent looking guy who manages to buy her a drink early any night she's at the bar.

It doesn't take much. Be decent looking. Be willing to buy her a few drinks. Be nice in your conversation. And she'll fuck you. But be sure you use condoms. Because that divorced slut's cunt is swimming with disease.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my. This made me wet. Not only was this a very fun and exciting story, but it hits a bit close to home. You see, my husband encouraged me to come on one of his golf weekends with his group of friends. He also encouraged me to dress a bit sexy in front of them. The AirBNB we rented had a pool and I made sure to spend as much time in my bikini as possible around the guys. I did actuallhave sex with all of them like the girl in the story, but I did manage to have nice little encounter with Ron, the youngest of my husbands friends. Ron returned early from the golf game as he had gotten sunburned the day before and it was getting a bit worse. I volunteered to rub some aloe on him and he stripped down to his boxer briefs. As I was rubbing him he was staring at my boobs swaying around in my bikini top. I saw that his dick was getting hard in his underwear and I just asked if that was because of me. He said it definitely was and having a sexy half naked woman rubbing on him was bound to do that. I told him if he kept it to himself I would help him out. He agreed and I released his dick. I then jerked him off and he came all over my chest. I love going with my husband on these trips and especially when no other wives are there.

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

Just curious what is A Typical

"A typical joins her husband on a golf weekend with friends"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How did this garbage rate over four stars? It's an insult to the "hall of fame" writers in this category.

mremrsmremrs6 months ago

A brilliant start to what I hope is a multi chapter story! Love that she was reluctant at first, but followed her feelings and became a slutwife for his friends. Looking forward to seeing where this story goes and who else can be a part of it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s great having a wife that can be slutty from time to time. People get so stuffy sometimes they forget how to live & have a great time. Hopefully you have many more great adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! This one was SO LONG OVERDUE!!! Thanks for coming back, imstillfun! You're the best. Another fun romp as our heroine releases her inner slut. 5 stars from me!

ccblankccblank6 months ago

Hot. Lucky guys

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Man, I gotta learn to play golf (or at least get some friends like Janet and Bill)! Sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just don't see the appeal. It'd ruin the marriage and ruin the friendships.

Why would anybody want to be married to a woman that's been fucked by his friends?

Forget slut for a moment; this would totally unbalance the power dynamics of the friendships. Guys just don't have respect for the guy whose wife they fucked. It's that simple. Could the friendship survive? Maybe, but it'd be significantly different from then on.

patilliepatillie6 months ago

What a fun wife, exactly the scenario I would like to be a part of- free use throughout the weekend by any and all.

tasty1969tasty19696 months ago

It's great to see you back. Another wonderful story, don`t wait so long to write another

tasty1969tasty19696 months ago

Love your stories please keep writing. Would love to hear another story about her

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Interesting story!

4

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

Yeah - this is great!

Loved it!

VincepetroneVincepetrone6 months ago

Damn, glad you’re back. Missed you. Another excellent, well written, cock hardening story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino6 months ago

The husband is clearly an imbecile, who in their right mind would willingly allow his so called friends to have unbridled sex with their wife? A wife who has now lost all respect for said husband and now that the proverbial Pandoras Box has been opened will continue to have sex with anyone with a penis.

The marriage is doomed, his so called friends now treat him with disdain and he is the butt of their jokes.

Speechless2025Speechless20256 months ago

Another incredibly sexy as fuck story! Keep them cumming! Would love to see a part two with this crew, Barbara joins the fun! 😄

RuthMRuthM6 months ago

Wonderful story love it I went on a trip with my husband and 3 of his friends I became a fucktoy that was 3 years ago now I go every year and my husband loves his slut wife

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you actually cared about ratings and comments, you'd post your fetish lifestyle story in the Fetish category where it would get better ratings and comments...

carbilz4carbilz46 months ago

I always love your stories!!!

CindyTVCindyTV6 months ago

Wow, just Wow. You do write some HOT stories. 5 Stars!!! - CindyTV

Dreamer971Dreamer9716 months ago

Very hot - nice job!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar6 months ago

Scorching hot story. 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

It's neat when things just happen organically like this. No drama, no bullshit, no guilt, just love for who and what they are

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gent6 months ago

To anonymous: You want the story miscategorized? This isn't a fetish lifestyle story. If you think it is, I recommend looking into the word fetish. This story belongs exactly where it is in loving wives.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

That was hot as fuck! My wife is a Hotwife and I would love for something like this to happen. Thank you.

BehindbluisBehindbluis6 months ago

I've never been a real wife-sharing fan. I guess I was better able to accept this one because it was between friends so it seems it was more sharing that the demeaning "cuck" type stories. I have known people that have done close to what you wrote and to me it was all very plausible and IAW reality. Even though I don't care for this type of story usually, I do like your style and other stories very much so I had to give this one a go. Thanks for the entertainment.

prinnaveaprinnavea6 months ago

Keep writing! You have been on my favorite list for a long while now. Ignore the ignorant.

Now for the critique, :) Cute playful fantasy? story. I can only suggest proofreading your story better. There were grammatical errors and some punctuation errors. It would have made a better read. BtW we all make those kinds of errors. The category is where it belongs. I guess we need a Burn The Bitch/Bastard category only. LOL LOL

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have plenty of other places to drop this in, fetish, gangbang, exhibitionism are just 3.

Would of been a better rating for you. 1 star.

Rolando1225Rolando12256 months ago

No Bill, that is wishful thinking, she is not your slut, she is everybod'sy slut. And you' are just another cuckold. See if your so called friends let you play with their wives. I bet not.

i122i1226 months ago

I love when my wife doesn’t wear panties. I also like when she doesn’t wear panties right after she has been fucked. One time she went in to a Starbucks and while standing in line a dollop of cum dripped from her onto the floor for all to see. How slutty and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are a very gifted writer of this genre!! I enjoy all of your stories and I go out of my way to find them! I, too, am glad you are back!!

laulem063laulem0636 months ago

So glad to see you back writing again! You’re the best imstillfun! You never stop making me so wet and hot with stories …: hubby thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An odd concept of marriage. I suspect the marriage will have a short half life. Why not just marry a prostitute and make some money?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ah, the willing cucks are slobbering all over this one. Just read their comments. And this author knows how to please their sick minds. Gave it the usual score that all wife sharing/cuck stories receive from this reader.

Alf62Alf626 months ago

Very enjoyable reading. Love the story. It was my therapy session this week. Thank you!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCa6 months ago

5 Stars…another excellent adventure. Keep writing and posting.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott115 months ago

It's my problem that typos, misspelling, and grammar errors detract from my enjoyment. But this one seemed sort of "phoned in". I like your central female character - I almost always do in your stories. But my favorite "buddies fuck my wife" stories have the husband less enthusiastic. Like the lust takes over the guys and the wife, and the cuckold husband is dragged along for a reluctant ride.

jbdeepjbdeep5 months ago

Excellent story, hopefully there’s are part two where she can show Barbra the ropes!

xxDragonBakexxxxDragonBakexx5 months ago

I like this a lot, I really do, but my nature is to offer criticism to the almost perfect. I suggest a more gentle transition and more emotional turmoil… maybe, I don’t know, you are a better writer than me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, generally well told. I think the "are you wearing panties" trope was a bit overdone and showed a lack of imagination on the part of the men involved, but that's a minor point in an otherwise sexy,entertaining story arc.

As for negative moralistic comments, please ignore them, particularly from the 'Anonymous' troll who starts off with

"They'll be divorced inside of a year. She got a taste of fucking other men. And now all she wants to do is fuck bigger cocks. "

I think he/she/it is harboring some deep seated feelings of inadequacy resulting in an inability to distinguish between a fictional story and his/her/its own life. It's hard to miss the undercurrent of misery and hate that permeates those comments. I often wonder why people choose to read a story in a particular category and then froth at the mouth about its content. It's like they set themselves up to have their moral superiority be offended by the very content they chose to read. Please keep writing and don't be deterred by these vermin.

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

Atypical

adjective. not typical; not conforming to the type; irregular; abnormal: atypical behavior; a flower atypical of the species.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well anyone can get a good score with 9000 followers. The fact that 9000 followers of this writer love a slut whore wife being fucked multiple times and a husband being cucked is irrelevant. Obviously she has been rounding up thier friends to keep the score high. If this is your thing and if you are part of the lifestyle good for you have at it.

NigelusNigelus5 months ago

I love the story, but I have to say, I prefer the ones with a longer build up of teasing, before the slut comes out. As long as the woman ends up bent over, showing off in front of a group of men, I'm happy. (And she always does.)

I also am amused by anyone that would take the time to read a story but then moralize over what happens in it. That's some next level self-loathing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The lights "must" be off because the CUCKroaches have come out in full force to support this Cuck Shit / "cheating WHORE wife Apologist writer and her pathetic Cuck agenda!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great Story well written Janet is fantastic hope she can get Barbra to come on board with her naughty way’s Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've always said that I would like to live in Carmel-by-the-Sea, for no reason other than I like the name.

Works dictates that it will have to wait until I retire.

DickTraceyDickTracey5 months ago

Great story, love the teasing.

Well done.

JimDiamondJimDiamond5 months ago

The moral trolls seem to be more than a bit sexist. I am sure they would have enjoyed a story where a guy happens to go along with his wife on a "girl's weekend". One where he gets to be a boy toy for three or four girlfriends. More details and a slower build up would have been sexier, BUT what the hell, it was fun!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So good to see you writing again.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz5 months ago

Deliciously raunchy!

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic5 months ago

This story calls for a sequel: Janet working on Barbara, so she will join next time, and both will be shared by all. This will justify the plural in the "loving wives" category. It will also deprive anonymous commenters from complaining about the cuckold angle. It would be interesting though to post a similar story under "fetish" to test the theory whether it has any influence on the rating. I think a good story like this will always get a good rating. Even the controversial comments don't hurt, as there is no such thing as bad publicity.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars. One golf weekend isn’t enough. This little slut needs to work on Barbara in part 2 and progress into a real fucking golf weekend or more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story well written

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Love this story. Extremely smooth writing and I liked that it was told

entirely from the POV of Janet. I also liked how comfortable and relaxed the relationship between Janet and Bill was. I would like to see a follow-up episode with Barbara and the guys. Does Bill have more friends?

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz5 months ago

Deliciously raunchy and splendidly narrated!

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raulmerez1Raulmerez15 months ago

Nice tale! I like that it is a quick easy read, and still manages to be a story that keeps building in intensity and action.

I wish I could write with that directness!

Cheers!

skindiver71skindiver715 months ago

Another excellent erotic hotwife story!

mortismortis5 months ago

Excellent work best times in life is when she fucks me in front of her friends.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Never ending stream of cuck stories from author’s sick mind.

Anthony1965Anthony19655 months ago

What a hot story! Janet and Bill are a very cool married couple. I masturbated to this story and came so hard at the point when Kip went into Janet’s and Bill’s bedroom to fuck her again. That was so hot! Thank you Imstillfun for this and all of your other work.

VincepetroneVincepetrone5 months ago

Glad to see another story from you, too long since the last release. .

Mr_BradyMr_Brady5 months ago

I gave this story a five star rating. There’s a possible hot sequel that could be had here. And I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re not already in the process of writing it ☀️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Phew!!! Hottt!!!

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Another great story from a woman writer who, "walks the walk".

Imstillfun knows her subject matter and can write about it.

After reading her bio, I often wonder if the story is fantasy, or a true recounting of her and her husband's adventures.

And, to Mr_Brady, Imstillfun could be, "in the process" of writing a hot sequel, or actually living it!

Anjin1962Anjin19625 months ago

Absolutely loved it, 5 stars. Being an older guy myself, having been part of a swinging crowd, the scene seems totally plausible, the descriptions are excellent. Thank you for sharing with us all x

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is very rare, that I award a 5 star. I found it a truely great account of a sexyouple releasing their inhibitions, and having the the best weekend ever, because they portrayed themselves with a deep love and trust to one another!

EpicuriusEpicurius5 months ago

I loved your story. Specially the slow exhibitionistic start was very erotic!

Afterwards, it went a bit too fast for me.

Thanks to continue writing !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4.5 Another great story. The only downside was, I couldn't get enough of it and wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love a hot wife like that!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Glad you're back. Please write more frequently.

Tica21Tica215 months ago

Another story that could just go on and on and I'd be happy, but exhausted.

1983ctm1983ctm4 months ago

Another fantastic story. Always a very good read when imstillfun posts

Living_fullLiving_full4 months ago

I read my first story of yours and it was good. My only complaint it was to short. Will there be a sequel coming. Barbara and Janet go shopping and tease? Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

nothing hotter than a sexy mature slut wife who love for her husband to watch her getting fucked.

pupupuplatterpupupuplatter4 months ago

You should tell the story of the next weekend when Barbara joins you. Your stories are amazing.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

Wow it's a good thing I didn't get married, shit I was taught that your wife is to be your best friend, lover and partner throughout this thing called life. Boy would I have been surprised 😲. Thank God for small miracles

EfilnikufesinEfilnikufesin4 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So glad you're beginning to write a bit more often.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...