All Comments on 'Show Your Tits, Show Your Tits Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Artfully twisted

I like the bloodless , mutually considerate coup. A lot of times I'll see a very attractive woman 35 plus with her husband who isn't up to her aesthetic par as in not even close and yet they both seem very happy. Maybe they have struck a balance like the principal characters in the story.

Actually in one real life example the vintage woman was molested as child and sex was far less a priority then doing a life by Martha Stewart kind of thing. No judgment from me , both her and hubby seemed very happy.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716almost 8 years ago
5 Star Story

A great tale of an unexpected turn of events...

Really enjoyed reading....

Would like to see a continuation of this tale.......

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Very hot. More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Hot? Maybe, Maybe Not!

I'll start out by saying that I loved the first chapter of this story. I'm usually not a big fan of 'cuckolding' tales, but who can blame a devoted, loving son - when he notices his mother being virtually ignored by his father - for wanting to swoop in and scoop her out from under him? (In a figurative sense, mind you; it's obvious she's not playing 'bottom' to his 'top' in the bedroom.) I also thoroughly enjoyed the first half, or so, of Chapter 2.

Where I draw the line, though, is this: If you're the mother, and you see that this love between you and your son has grown to the point that you're considering HIM to be your 'husband', then take steps to shed the old husband like last year's fashions! Be your son-husband's woman, and his, alone. And, by the way - if you're actually looking at your son as your new husband, then give him the right to address his new wife by her first name! I was waiting and waiting for this to happen in the story - for Jen and Jacob to be in the midst of a heated coupling, and hear her say, "Baby, you can call me 'Jen', now, you know. After all, I'm your wife, and a husband should be able to call his wife by her name." - but it never happened.

I was also waiting for either Bruce to catch his wife and son fucking, or for Jen to get up the nerve to tell Bruce that she wanted a divorce - but neither of those things happened, either. Instead, we were forced to endure wimpy cuckold Bruce begging for forgiveness for a problem that was his own damned fault in the first place, and then begging Jen not to divorce him. He acknowledges that he's been replaced in the bed by their son, and then begs Jen (stooping to some 'Mommy" regressive bull) to at least, every once in awhile, give him a "mercy wank". How unreal is this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Please bring Katana and her son into this incestuous story series. Have them fuck each other as well. Maybe catch Jessica and Jacob. Maybe when they stopped and Jacob & Jessica went on a mother-son hike.

harley233harley233almost 8 years ago
End story now

Time to end this story. The only people that would be interested in continuing would be actual cuckolds. But maybe there's enough of them for you to continue. You'll only get * from me for any more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved It

Please continue. I love the part about the Dad.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 8 years ago
You DIRTY bustard!

You are sick! I LOVED it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
* * * * *

Show your tits? Not much "showing" or tit play. :(

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDalmost 8 years ago
@End story now

Agreed.

I normally don't read Mary A's stuff (weirds me out after) but somehow I was drawn to see this through. Now, almost wish I'd backed off after chapter 1.

Sexy-sexy, but no cigar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@End Story Now

MaryAnderson is an incredibly competent writer, and I admire her technical and compositional skills enormously, but this story kind of reminded me why I avoid mother/son stories. Ultimately, the father did nothing except age, hardly a major transgression, yet his wife is so cock-blind she spreads her legs for the first cock she can stuff inside herself. This is a tale of blank-faced selfishness and thoughtless self-gratification; of course the son is telling her he loves her, he's getting his ashes hauled on a regular basis, any way he wants, with no consequences, because she makes sure he knows it's perfectly OK, a regular teenage dream, and Jen, all she wants is to fuck, and fuck the consequences; if it means humiliation and the end of his marriage, whafuck, it's only her husband, her son's the one with the constant hardon, she'll use that instead.

Selfishness and self-gratification from the pair of them, and by the end of the story I had nothing but contempt and deep dislike for both of them. Is she going to be her teen son's wife from now on, for the rest of his life, or is she going to slink back to her husband when her bone-headed son and his constant boner home in on some tight little teen slit? Ultimately, when it all goes tits-up, whatever happens to the two of them, they will have deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bruce encouraged me to make more noise when Jacob and I were doing the nasty!

Bruce started masturbating as he listened to Jacob pounding my pussy, and he didn't want me to hold back expressing my pleasure at all. In face, he wanted me to be noisier if possible, and it was. That night, as Jacob was slamming into my pussy hard, I didn't hold back as my orgasm approached. "Oh Jacob, that's so good honey, fuck me, make your mother cum," I said aloud. "Oh mom, you've got the best pussy, it just squeezes my cock perfectly," Jacob responded. Then my orgasm began, and I became completely uninhibited! As my son started thrusting into me wildly, I began continuous short phrases of my pleasure! "Oh yes, oh honey, fuck me, harder baby, harder, oh Jacob, that's it, just like that," I shouted! "Oh honey, oh honey, oh yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god, oh god, oh god," I yelled!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish the ending was different

I think a more satisfactory ending (except for the hardcore cuck people) would be if her and her son decided to help rebuild the father's confidence a bit by making him spend some time (not a ton) working out with them (as motivators/teammates) so he could drop some of the weight and feel more like his old self again, then enter more into a "co-husband" type of relationship. He could still hang out with his buddies a lot and he wouldn't have to switch to a twig and berries diet or anything, but would feel 10 years younger and much more energetic and confident sexually. I'm pretty sure that if there is anyone Jacob wouldn't mind sharing his woman with it would be his father, the only guy on the planet who loves her anywhere as much as he does (and still loves his son too) and she still obviously cares deeply for her husband as well. Maybe get him some blue pills so when he has some time with his wife alone (or on the occasion that the two men decide to reward/punish "mommy" with some wolfpack action) he can go a bit longer or maybe recover for a second round. It seems that the woman in the story had developed the kind of sex drive that could handle them both, and nobody is in a mismatched, slighted position in the household.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 7 years ago
Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street

Mary Anderson is an incredibly competent writer, and I admire her/his technical and composition skills enormously, but this story kind of reminded me why I love mother/son stories.

Mary Anderson must spend a lot of time in the South. The descriptions of Mardi-Gras are right on.

HC

junren65junren65over 6 years ago
2a ending much much better

This one made the story into a complete cuckolding & demeaning of all the characters. It was mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strange. Ending

It was very good up until the strange twist at the end with the Mommy stuff. Odd

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spot on.

The ending was completely right and I saw it coming. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
can't say liked end

woman gets resurgence of life, young stud son and mistreats husband... and son joins in.. really cruel... not erotic... cuckold thing kinda creepy... letting him go would've been more humane... but maybe those two were evil confusing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon

Great 2nd installment. A surprising turn. Where will it go?

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

I'm sorry that I didn't stop reading after Chapter 1.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 2 years ago

Like others I wasn’t crazy about the ending, but at least Bruce didn’t die. I like how you describe sex. Too often I see writers using started or began. You just described the action without those useless filler words.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/8/2022) This ending was unexpected. But it seemed to me that everyone got what they wanted in the end. No pun intended. I don’t consider the lovers evil or mean at all. As Bruce said several times “ I've got no one to blame but myself." If you can’t appreciate what you have then most likely you're going to lose it. His throne was not taken from him; he abdicated. Let's see how the alternative chapter plays out.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi6 months ago

Érdekesen alakult, de ha **apá**-nak ez jó akkor minden rendben. Basszatok nyugodtan továbbra is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8279 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...