Shower Monster

Story Info
A goo futa monster fucks a man in the shower.
1.3k words
4.57
100k
280
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I groaned. I forgot to buy shampoo. I was already halfway home from the store, but I needed shampoo. I had a date tonight and I couldn't show up with unwashed hair!

I spotted one of those all-natural stores up ahead so I pulled in there. It was a weird little store, with just one old woman working. I walked in to what seemed like it was just her house. I found the shampoo and grabbed the first bottle I saw. I walked to the front and handed the bottle to the old woman. The woman chuckled at my purchase but rang it up and put it in a bag for me. "Careful with this one." She cackled. "It can get a little rough!" I nodded politely and paid for my purchase.

I hurried home and turned on the shower. I stripped naked and glanced at myself in the mirror. I felt I was a pretty good looking guy. 22 years old, tall, lean, runner's body. The water heated up and I hoped in, bringing my new shampoo with me.

I got my hair wet and grabbed the bottle. It said it was a hair and body scrub. I opened the lid and sniffed it, smelled kind of minty. I squirted some of the green gel on my hand and began running it through my hair. I had some extra in my hand so I naturally started rubbing it over my body. I focused on my dick because I wanted it smelling nice for this pretty blonde I was going on a date with.

Wait, something was feeling funny. It felt like the shampoo was moving. It was applying pressure on my cock, like there was a hand grasping it. It felt like it was stroking me up and down. It felt really good. It felt too good. I had to lean against the wall because of the sensations. I accidentally knocked the bottle of the shampoo off the rim of the tub and it skittered across the bottom somewhere behind me. I heard a squishy sound behind me, so I glanced back and nearly had a heart attack.

The gel was moving on its own. It was flowing out of the bottle, completely unfazed by the water flowing around it. The gel moved and wiggled and rose up from the ground until it took the form of a woman. It grew arms and legs, yet it was missing its right hand. A magnificent pair of boobs sprouted from its chest. The pressure on my cock increased as the female goo monster reached its handless right arm around me and towards my cock. Suddenly the shampoo I had lathered on my dick convalesced into a hand shape, which connected with the right arm of the goo monster behind me.

It kept up the stroking motion, increasing the speed and the pleasure I was receiving. Faster and faster it went, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I felt the goo suddenly begin flowing over the rest of my body as it moved to reform in front of me.

It reformed itself on its knees directly in front of me and suddenly its head bobbed down onto my cock and the most wonderful wet slurping motion sent waves of pleasure through my body. I moaned and threw my head back. This weird green blob was giving me the best blowjob I had ever received.

A slimy thin green tentacle wound its way up my leg and pushes against my sphincter. A tendril no thicker than my pinky wormed its way in and started massaging my prostate. I gasped at the new and unexpectedly pleasurable feeling that was flowing through my dick. The pressure on my cock increased as the green gel woman sped up her mouth and hand menstruations.

within 30 seconds I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and a few seconds after that it came shooting out the tip of my cock as I experienced one of the most forceful orgasms in my life. Jet after jet of my jizz shot out into the green goo and was absorbed instantly.

My orgasm was so powerful that my knees buckled and i fell down onto my knees. The goo in front of me collapsed and began flowing back behind me. My foggy brain realized belatedly that the tendril was still up my ass and wiggling around. I glanced behind me to catch a glimpse of the green girl reforming in a standing position behind me. My eyes widened in surprise as an extra appendage grew. A thick green cock protruded out of her crotch. Two tentacles wrapped themselves around my thighs and forced my legs open even more. The goo monsters hands took hold of my hips as it positioned its cock at my asshole. I tried to protest but a third tentacle slithered up my chest. I caught a quick glimpse of a cockhead on the tentacle before it slid inside my mouth.

It tasted weird, kind of minty actually. It thrust itself in and out of my mouth, keeping me occupied as the main body behind me pushed against my virgin sphincter.

I felt a pop as the head of the cock finally pushed into me. I let out a gasp around the tentacle in my mouth. The goo lubricated my ass pretty well and so it slid all the way inside of me pretty easily. It bottomed out and stopped, letting my ass adjust to its size. Then it started thrusting in and out of me, slowly at first but gradually speeding up. My ass burned with each thrust, but ever so slowly it was being replaced by a different feeling. This new feeling was almost pleasant. I involuntarily arched my back and her next thrust hit something inside me that sent shivers up my spine and a warm glow spread through my body.

My cock twitched now as each thrust impacted this new spot and sent waves of pleasure through me. her thrusting had matched up with the speed of the tentacle in my mouth and now both began speeding up, the tentacle sliding deeper and deeper down my throat until it almost felt like it would touch the tip of her cock in my ass.

I was getting more and more into this, as it was feeling better and better the more i was fucked. My cock was twitching crazily at this point as the tentacle and cock were both hammering into me at incredible speeds. i could feel my orgasm growing with each passing second. It kept growing and growing until finally my own dick exploded, spraying cum all over the tub. I felt totally drained, but the goo monster just kept going.

More tentacles snaked out flipped me over onto my back as the cock pulled out. I watched in fascination three tentacles moved around and merged with the cock, making it grow longer and thicker until it was almost 11 inches long. Tentacles held my legs out and up as the cock delved back into my ass, I gasped as I was stretched further and penetrated deeper than before. Another tentacle snaked up my body to join the first in my mouth, while a third slithered up and wrapped itself around my oversensitive dick and slowly stoked it, causing my body to spasm.

The cock picked up right where it left off before, immediately pounding in and out of me at high speed. I groaned and bucked as pleasure flooded my body. Impossible, the thrusting got faster as the goo woman got closer to her own orgasm. And orgasm she did. Jet after jet of viscous liquid flooded my bowels as the goo woman spasmed in pleasure. Finally the tentacles retracted and I lay on the floor of the shower panting as warm water washed over my chest. The goo woman winked at me and slowly slid back into her bottle.

I can't wait for my next shower.