Shower Scenes Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe finds Aubrey in the shower.
5.9k words
4.21
8.5k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Pitch Perfect. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Aubrey Posen hated crying in the shower. It was so cliché. Not that it stopped her from doing it on a regular basis, it just meant that she hated it even more. And often herself. But for better or for worse this latest crying session wasn't because of something she had done, or hadn't done. No, lately the source of her misery was all about Beca Mitchell.

Actually with Beca it was more likely Aubrey would scream in frustration, bang her head against the wall, or just go to a gun range and shoot something, but this time Beca had really done it. She had screwed both of them and The Bellas once and for all, and worse stolen Chloe from her.

Speaking of her so-called best friend she'd of course somehow got into Aubrey's hotel room, despite the fact that she had insisted on sharing a room with her precious Beca, and found Aubrey curled up in a ball in the shower. Aubrey didn't even have the strength to try and hide the fact that she had been crying, and she certainly didn't have the strength to try and pretend she minded Chloe seeing her naked body.

The gorgeous redhead had seen it a dozen times, and given the way she was curled up she wasn't even that exposed. And of course Chloe seemed to barely notice, which didn't do Aubrey's fragile state of mind any favours as the other girl quickly turned off the water, kneeled down beside her and pulled her into a gentle hug, whispering soft and sweet things to her. Okay, maybe Aubrey liked that last part.

Despite that when she had the strength Aubrey mumbled into Chloe's neck, "Just go."

Chloe smiled softly, "I don't think you really want me too."

"Well I do." Aubrey snapped, pushing Chloe away, "Just go! Go to your precious Beca!"

With a hurt expression Chloe began, "I know she screwed up, but I stand by what I said before. I know it's not what you want to hear, but we were losing anyway and at least she tried something different."

"Then why are you even here?" Aubrey yelled, trying to keep the sorrow out of her voice, "Why aren't you with Beca and kissing her ass right now?"

"Because I know you, and I know her, and I know who needs me more." Chloe said firmly before sighing, "And I know you want me to curse her name, but I just can't. And not just because I think she's right."

"Because you love her." Aubrey said bitterly.

"Who wouldn't?" Chloe smiled affectionately.

"Trust me, it's easy." Aubrey grumbled, "Just wait until she destroys something you love with her negativity and bad taste."

"Her negativity is part of her charm, and I like her taste." Chloe argued, and then when Aubrey pouted she quickly added, "Oh don't give me that look, I love you both."

"Not in the same way." Aubrey said bitterly.

"Well, yeah..." Chloe frowned in confusion, before realisation slowly started to hit, "Wait a second, you were the one who told me it didn't mean anything. That we were just friends. That you weren't gay. That-"

"I know what I said!" Aubrey snapped.

There was a brief pause and then Chloe pushed, "And?"

"And nothing." Aubrey grumbled, and then when Chloe opened her mouth quickly added, "Seriously Chloe, just go be with your precious Beca."

"Oh my God! You really are jealous!" Chloe exclaimed with delight.

"No I am not!" Aubrey snapped, "What I am is furious that some random girl, who didn't even want to be a Bella, has ruined it for the rest of us and is stealing my best friend from me."

"You know perfectly well I wanted more from her right from the start!" Chloe pointed out with a raised voice of her own before sighing, "I told you that."

"To make me jealous." Aubrey huffed.

"It worked, didn't it?" Chloe grinned, before quickly adding, "But that was only part of it. I was also being honest about what I wanted. I never lied to you Aubrey. Not about this. It matters too much to me. You matter too much to me. And so does she."

There was a brief pause and then looking away Aubrey grumbled, "You can't love us both."

"Says who?" Chloe asked.

There was another brief pause and then Aubrey began, "Chloe-"

"No, seriously? Who says that a person can't be in love with two people at the same time?" Chloe exclaimed softly, going all in, "The Bible? Some long dead white men? Society? God dammit Aubrey, it wasn't that long ago we would have been diagnosed as insane and/or locked up if we were even accused of having an interest towards each other, so why should we care what anyone thinks?"

"Because that stuff still matters Chloe." Aubrey pointed out.

"Not as much as it used too." Chloe counter argued.

"It's enough." Aubrey said softly, "And I told you a million times, my parents would never accept a gay kid."

"And I told you before, I've met your parents. Their ass holes who don't deserve your devotion." Chloe said firmly, "You don't need them. You've never needed them."

"So what? I'm supposed to ruin my relationship with them to be the third wheel in your relationship with... Beca." Aubrey said bitterly, putting extra hateful emphasis on that last word.

"You wouldn't be a third wheel." Chloe said firmly, then when Aubrey gave her a look added just as firmly, "You wouldn't! I wouldn't let you. I promise."

"Please, Beca walks into a room and you forget I exist." Aubrey grumbled.

"No, that's..." Chloe began, before correcting herself, "Okay, maybe in the beginning because she was all shiny and new, but also I really was trying to make you jealous. And I succeeded. So yay me. And without it we might not be even having this conversation."

There was a long pause and then Aubrey scoffed, "So what? I'm just supposed to walk over to Beca's hotel room after she ruined my life and beg for the privilege of going down on her?"

"Or, maybe we could put aside our differences and have an honest conversation with her about what we want." Chloe counter offered, before grinning while giving another offer, "Or, we can forget about Beca tonight and I can show you just how much I adore you. Or at least cheer you up with orgasms."

Aubrey hesitated and then murmured, "Chloe, I..."

"Oh come on Aubrey, orgasms are the best medicine when you're sad." Chloe argued, "And you know I give great head."

"I know." Aubrey blushed.

"So what's the problem?" Chloe protested, "Why can't we just-"

Grabbing Chloe's face with both hands Aubrey forcefully pulled her into a brief but passionate kiss and then told her, "I was trying to say yes, but you kept interrupting."

"Oh." Chloe blushed, before grinning, "That's great. I'm glad we're on the same page. I was beginning to worry-."

"Shut up and fuck me." Aubrey demanded.

"I'll definitely do one of those things." Chloe grinned.

Which was hopefully just Chloe's attempt to make Aubrey laugh, and to be fair it worked, but sometimes Chloe could be a little too talkative during sex for Aubrey's liking. It was literally the only downside to having sex with her best friend. Well, that and the crippling questions about her own sexuality which Aubrey had been desperately trying to avoid.

Most notably she distracted herself from them with more sex with Chloe as that always seemed to work, at least for a while. Which reminded Aubrey, kissing Chloe had the same effect as earth shattering orgasms, at least as far as leaving her mindless was concerned.

Seriously, all Chloe had to do was kiss her and suddenly Aubrey was putty in her hands. Especially when it was like this, Chloe straddling her waist shortly after the kissing began and cupping Aubrey's face with both hands while Aubrey's hands rubbed up and down her friend's back and pushed her further into her.

Then they were both tearing off Chloe's clothes so they could grope each other's naked bodies while making out even more passionately than before. Happily things continued like that for quite a while, Chloe only breaking away to press kisses to Aubrey's face and neck, and to whisper soft words of love to her. Then just as it was becoming too much Chloe gave her what she really wanted.

Chloe loved making out and could do it for hours. At least under the right circumstances. Sadly these weren't the right circumstances, at least for Aubrey. Chloe was perfectly happy with sitting on her friend's lap and having fairly PG-3 fun, minus the nakedness, but Aubrey had probably been sitting here for quite a while, which just wasn't good for her.

When she first found her she was naked and shivering, and while Chloe had a good job of warming her up Aubrey's butt was probably a little sore from sitting on the cold, hard floor, and if she was going to continue to sit there Chloe should probably stop putting weight on her, get off and give her something really distracting.

Of course they could have moved to the bed, but Chloe was developing a real kink for shower sex, especially in this case as it made her feel like Beca was already here with them. The thought making Chloe smile, because if she was here Beca would totally freak out, but Chloe could pretend they had already got over all that and just moved onto all having fun together.

Yes, she could imagine Beca watching with approval, or even joining in, as Chloe showed Aubrey just how much she loved her. Besides, Aubrey didn't have to know exactly what she was thinking while she went down on her, or kissing her as the case might be right now. Although not for much longer.

Deciding it was time to move on, and more importantly downwards, Chloe got off of Aubrey's lap and kissed her way down to her neck. Aubrey had told her not to leave marks there, but this was going to be one of those times that Chloe simply 'forgot' and did it anyway. For once Aubrey didn't even complain, perhaps liking the idea that she would have something to show off to Beca and prove she wasn't the only one Chloe desired.

Or maybe, like Chloe, she was tired of hiding their true relationship with each other. Either way Aubrey cried out loudly in approval, which just made Chloe bite down harder. And make it up to Aubrey's neck with kisses, licks and even some gentle sucks.

She then moved down to Aubrey's tits and basically did the same thing, only Chloe spent even longer there as she went back and forth between each breast, of course mostly concentrating on Aubrey's nipples although giving the surrounding flesh plenty of kisses, especially in the beginning.

Then as time went on Chloe concentrated more and more on those nipples, increasing her suction tenfold and roughly biting down on them almost hard enough to draw blood. Both of which only caused Aubrey to cry out with joy, and whimpering need for more. Then beg for it, and as much as she tried Chloe just couldn't deny giving her friend what she wanted.

"Please Chloe, fuck me! I need you to fuck me! Oh fuck me! Oh God! Oh Chloe." Aubrey whimpered, blushing as she became more graphic, "Lick me! I need you to lick my pussy. Please Chloe, mmmmm, no one licks my pussy like you do. Please? Oh God yes, that's it, mmmmm, lower, ohhhhhh mmmmm, lower, oh God!"

Aubrey was very, very thankful that shortly after she began begging her best friend started kissing her way down her stomach. She did this incredibly slowly, but it was enough to make Aubrey trail off and practically quiver with anticipation. Or maybe she was still a little cold, whatever, the point was she was moments away from getting what she wanted and she spread her legs wide open so that Chloe could have all the access she wanted.

Unfortunately Chloe took advantage of this by ignoring Aubrey's needy pussy in favour of kissing up and down her thighs for a few long minutes, although just as Aubrey summoned the courage to complain about this she finally got what she wanted.

That first precious lick came almost without warning. Sure, Chloe's mouth had been moving in that direction, but it hadn't been quite there yet, and she had done this enough times that Aubrey was taking off guard when she felt a tongue pressing against the bottom of her pussy and began sliding its way up to the top.

Also for that first lick Chloe lingered on her clit, which was enough to make Aubrey tremble with delight and make her forget her words. They also mercifully made it hard to think anything really. Which was also the case for the following licking, even though Chloe completely ignored her clit and settled into giving her a long slow pussy licking, a.k.a. Chloe's favourite type to give.

For the most part they were Aubrey's favourite type to receive, but that was because she was normally relaxing in her bed while receiving it and lovingly stroking that strawberry hair, trying to decide what was more pretty, that long-haired head in between her legs, or Chloe's startlingly blue eyes staring up at her lovingly. Because she didn't always get the latter thing, but when she did it made her heart flutter.

Although there was definitely something to be said for what she was receiving now, namely Chloe giving her pussy her full undivided attention, and perhaps now they were in an angle it was even more obvious that it was a girl between her legs, and in that moment it was too thrilling to worry her. But her ass was a little sore, and there was a bigger problem.

Normally Aubrey found it difficult to think of anything which could put her off this act while Chloe was even giving her a gentle licking, but maybe there had been one thought which crept into her mind when she was receiving this type of head from her best friend, and ironically it wasn't the worry that she may not be entirely straight.

No, it was far worse than that, it was the fear of losing Chloe to that annoying, and okay, incredibly hot, bitch Beca Mitchell. Sometimes she could even picture her here with them, mocking her and taunting that she was going to take Chloe away from her. It was enough to make Aubrey want to beg for more, just so she could have mind destroying orgasms. But it just felt too good for that, at least right now.

Chloe could vividly imagine Beca as well, and it was also making it harder not to make Aubrey cum, and/or rub herself against the hard concrete until she came, or moved them into a 69. Of course it wasn't because she wanted a distraction from Beca. No, it was because she was so turned on by the idea of Beca just watching them it was a struggle to control herself.

But she forced herself too, because Aubrey deserved to have her pussy properly worshipped, especially after admitting to all her insecurities. Besides, Chloe loved licking pussy. Especially Aubrey's pussy. And Beca's, she thought wickedly even as she began occasionally touching her best friend's clit with every other lick, taking one small step towards what she was so desperately craving right now. Well, one of the things.

That small step brought her closer to tasting Aubrey's cum, which again she loved above all others except maybe Beca's, but she also hoped it was one step closer to making her wildest fantasies a reality. Like the one of Beca watching her going down on Aubrey, and then Aubrey watching her doing the same to Beca.

Maybe they could even take it in turns, lying down next to each other so Chloe could go back and forth, either under her own steam or the two other girls could be fighting over her tongue, grabbing her head every so often and pulling her towards them. Maybe they would even argue verbally, telling each other Chloe was theirs and treating her just like a fuck toy to be used. Oh yes, Chloe loved that particular fantasy.

She was also partial to the idea of Beca or Aubrey sitting on her face while the other ate her out, especially if the other girls switched places a few times. Then they could get a couple of toys and really double fuck her. Or she could fuck them, maybe even at the same time, both of them bent over in front of her so she could pump a few handheld dildos in and out of their cunts. Or ass holes.

Or maybe she could get a strap-on and go back and forth between their fuck holes. Or they could DP her. Oh God, Chloe could find out what it was like to be fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time. Or she could team up with Aubrey or Beca to double-team the other, and treat them to one of those wonderful things.

While she was lost in those particular fantasies Chloe's mouth and tongue went into business for themselves, not just increasing speed and force of the licks but her mouth wrapping itself around Aubrey's entrance so she could drink the heavenly juices now easily flowing out of her.

Although when Chloe did come out of it she was to far gone to stop, so she began taking Aubrey's clit into her mouth to suck it as well as lick it. Sure, she started off reasonably gentle at first, but it was more than enough to make Aubrey squirm and eventually starting to beg for more, which Chloe happily gave to her. Just perhaps not in the way that Aubrey wanted.

Aubrey was in love with Chloe. It wasn't something she liked to admit to herself under normal circumstances, but in wonderful moments like this it was undeniable, not just because of the incredible head she was receiving. No, Aubrey had pretty much loved Chloe since the moment they met, and while originally those feelings might have only been friendly to start with they had quickly crossed the line even before Chloe had successfully seduced her. And Aubrey didn't want to be afraid of that, she wanted to be out and proud, but it was just so hard. And not just because of her parents. But she might just have to go through with it, because there could be nothing worse than the thought of losing Chloe, and of course the amazing pleasure she was receiving now.

Seriously, Chloe built her up expertly to the point where Aubrey was whimpering and writhing, and of course desperate to cum, to the point where she just couldn't take it any more. Just before that point she could imagine Beca Mitchell in front of her, only instead of smirking or talking trash she was just standing there staring at Chloe and obviously wishing she was receiving this treatment.

Not that Aubrey could blame her. But Beca had received this treatment, and that made Aubrey mad. It also made her want to cum even more, because this Beca was naked as Aubrey and Chloe were, and despite herself Aubrey found that a turn on. Then thankfully Beca disappeared and Aubrey was left with only what she was feeling, which for once wasn't all good.

"More! Please Chloe, give me more!" Aubrey whimpered, "I need to cum so bad, mmmmmm, soooooooo bad, oh fuck! Fuck yeah, lick me, suck me, fuck me, ohhhhhhh, I don't care what you do, just make me cum. Ooooooh yeahhhhhhh, lick my clit! More, more, more, ohhhhhhh shit, fuck me! Oh God! Oh Chloe! Tongue fuck me Chloe! I need you to fuck me with your tongue. Please? Oh Chloe, ohhhhhhhhh fuck, make me cum! Make me cum make me cum oooooooh fuckkkkkkkk make me cum! Please, stop teasing me and just do it. FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND OOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Considering she was feeling insecure, and worse had just admitted that to Chloe, her supposed best friend didn't make Aubrey cum nearly soon enough for her liking. In fact Chloe completely abandoned her clit in favour of lingering her tongue on her entrance, which was great for upping the anticipation but didn't exactly keep the same level of pleasure going.

Then just as Aubrey was seriously coming down from her high Chloe finally pushed her tongue inside her, which as always made her cum instantly, but not this time. No, Chloe went just slowly enough not to make her cum, and then when her tongue was completely buried inside of Aubrey's pussy she left it there for a few long seconds.

Which was wonderful because she loved having Chloe inside her, and again the anticipation, but at that point Aubrey just needed to cum so bad it was torture. Even though that 'torture' only lasted for a few long seconds it felt like an eternity. Then suddenly Chloe was thrusting her tongue in and out, triggering an incredibly powerful climax which made it extremely difficult for Aubrey to think coherently.

12