Shower Scenes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then followed by another, and another, and another as Chloe once again effortlessly made her cum, all of Aubrey's troubles and indeed her entire world falling away until there was nothing but the ecstasy only her precious best friend had ever given her.

Chloe prided herself on being an expert at eating pussy, especially Aubrey's pussy. After all, because of their arrangement, which for better or for worse might be coming to an end, Chloe had spent the last few years sleeping with as many people as she could, tasting a lot of different pussies along the way, but Aubrey's had been her favourite. Or at least, it used to be.

Now it was probably 50-50 between Beca and Aubrey, which was just another reason an arrangement between the three of them would be perfect for Chloe. But the past few years she'd practically lived with her face buried in between Aubrey's legs, so there wasn't anyone else in the world she found it easier to make cum, because she knew just how Aubrey like to be fucked.

It wasn't just a matter of fucking her with her tongue and fingers, it was when to make the switch, what angle she needed to thrust in and out, what pressure to use on her clit when she went back to it, etc. To comfort her paranoid roommate, and to make up for the teasing, Chloe used all those little tricks to make Aubrey cum as hard and as frequently as possible.

Well, and her own selfish desire to swallow as much of Aubrey's girl cum as possible, which again was only equal to Beca's girl cum in terms of what Chloe loved to swallow. And thanks to all of her experience, she swallowed most of what Aubrey had to offer right from the beginning, and it really only changed later because she switched from tongue fucking to fingering her friend.

As she was done with teasing as soon as she made the switch Chloe pushed two fingers straightaway into Aubrey's cunt and started rubbing the other girl's clit with her thumb. She even added a third shortly afterwards, and considered going further, but instead ended up switching again so she could collect some of the girl cum that was waiting for her from Aubrey's last couple of orgasms.

She then switched back and forth for a while, listening out for the tell-tale signs that her friend was getting closer to unconsciousness, and then pushing her right up to that and before reluctantly pulling away from her pussy and smiling at her. As her reward Aubrey bashfully returned the smile and then reached for her.

During other occasions Aubrey would grab hold of her head again while Chloe was still fucking her and pull her up into a kiss before Chloe wanted to stop, but clearly the blonde was feeling needy and had allowed the redhead to indulge her love for pussy to her hearts content. As a result Aubrey looked like she was about to faint, but Chloe had seen this expression before, and knew just how to reinvigorate her best friend.

Namely by pressing their lips together and feeding Aubrey some of her own cum, which as always worked like a charm. Oh yes, it didn't happen right away, but gradually Aubrey started kissing her back with more passion, before eventually gently switching their position so she was the one pushing Chloe up against the wall.

Just before this Chloe broke the kiss, rested her forehead against Aubrey's, and whispered, "You're shivering."

"You just made me cum really hard." Aubrey pointed out, before blushing.

Which made Chloe smile widely, before she asked, "Do you want me to dry you so we can go and cuddle in bed?"

"No." Aubrey growled, roughly kissing Chloe and switching their positions.

Aubrey wasn't lying exactly, but that was a half-truth. There was definitely part of her which wanted to just go to sleep cuddling her favourite person and forget all her troubles. After all, she knew that was the best way she could get some sleep, even on a normal day, was Chloe giving her orgasms and then cuddling.

Which hopefully they would do later, but for now that desire was being overruled by a need to return the favour. And that's what it was, not a want, but a need. Because Chloe had made her feel better when she didn't think it was possible. Again. More importantly, she wanted to remind Chloe she was hers, not Beca's.

So Aubrey somehow found the strength to continue the kissing, switch their positions, and slide a hand down Chloe's body until she reached the ginger's cunt. Well, she did know what gave her that strength, namely tasting her own cum and pussy cream on Chloe's lips and tongue, reminding her exactly what the other girl had just done for her.

And of course Chloe offering her an out if she wasn't in the mood, or didn't have the physical or emotional strength, to return the favour, once again showing what a wonderful person she was. But that didn't matter right now. All that mattered was making Chloe cum for her, something that thankfully Aubrey always found easy to do.

Publicly Aubrey had mocked Chloe for being horny 24/7, but at times like this she definitely counted it as a plus. Besides, after Chloe had worked so hard to make her cum Aubrey wasn't surprised that her friend whimpered into her mouth with need just from gently sliding a hand down her body. And of course when Aubrey's hand reached it's destination Chloe gasped and moaned into her mouth, which in turn made Aubrey grin with satisfaction.

She then kept grinning as Chloe continued gasping and moaning, whimpering soon being added to the mix as Aubrey began rubbing her pussy slowly and gently, which she knew wasn't what her friend really wanted at this stage, but it would make her eventual orgasms that much harder.

Of course it wasn't long before Chloe broke the kiss and pleaded, "Aubrey, please, aaaaahhhhhhh, oooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd, yessssssssss fuck me!"

Normally Aubrey would tease Chloe for some more of those sweet words, but this time she just couldn't resist pushing two fingers into the other girl's needy cunt. She made sure to do it slowly as she didn't want Chloe to cum just yet, and honestly, Aubrey wanted to just enjoy the feeling of being inside a woman, which was a feeling she loved more than she wanted to admit, even to herself.

Which was why when she was completely buried inside of Chloe she stayed still for a few long minutes to savour that feeling, before beginning to pump in and out, again making sure to go nice and slowly to make sure Chloe didn't cum too soon.

Chloe mostly loved this treatment. Sure, her body was getting increasingly desperate for an orgasm, but she had no doubt that Aubrey wouldn't leave her hanging this time. She rarely did. In fact, it was mostly Chloe's fault that she occasionally did, as she loved fucking her beautiful female friend into unconsciousness.

Also she liked having sex in public, and while she could just about talk Aubrey into that it was harder for her to convince her to return the favour afterwards when they had already spent a long time in the bathroom or whatever. But here and now Aubrey would definitely make her cum, and it really wouldn't take much. Although Chloe couldn't help but hope for something extra special.

They more or less gotten halfway there as Aubrey slowly and cautiously added a third finger, obviously not ready to make Chloe cum yet, even though that addition pushed her tremendously close, which led Chloe to plead, "More! More, more, more! Please Aubrey, mmmmm, give me more! Ooooooooh God, give me more fingers! Fist me! Oh shit, fist fuck me please?"

"Are you sure?" Aubrey asked softly.

All Chloe could really do in response was nod, which really wasn't helping her case, and it made Aubrey look even more nervous and unsure about this. But just as Chloe worried that she would have to stop to talk Aubrey into this, like she had during the first time they had done this, she felt Aubrey pushing that fourth finger into her, making her smile with relief.

Then her eyes went wider in surprise as those fingers picked up the pace, and the roughness, and Aubrey started rubbing her clit so rapidly she had no choice but to cum. Which was wonderful, but it wasn't exactly what she asked for, and Aubrey only gave her one orgasm as she slowed down the pace right afterwards. But then Chloe got exactly what her friend was doing, and she beamed happily.

Sure enough Aubrey removed her thumb from Chloe's clit, tucked it underneath her fingers and then pushed forwards until her knuckles were stretching the redhead's nice and relaxed entrance. It still wasn't easy, Chloe having to hide the pain of the stretching, which Aubrey saw right through, but she kept pushing forwards anyway until those knuckles slip through, the rest of the blonde's hand entering easily after that.

Then Aubrey just stayed wonderfully still so both women could savour the emotional and physical high of having Aubrey's entire hand inside Chloe's cunt. Aubrey then kissed her gently and briefly, before starting to thrust in and out, officially beginning the fisting.

After what was probably a few long minutes of this Aubrey growled, "Is this something you did with your precious Beca?"

Chloe briefly hesitated, and then answered truthfully, "No."

"Good." Aubrey grinned, kissing her again.

It was difficult for Chloe not to add, 'not yet', but she guessed that Aubrey didn't want to hear that. In truth there was a number of wonderfully wicked things she wanted to do with BOTH Beca and Aubrey, ideally at the same time, but clearly it would take a little more work to bring the two people she loved the most together. But that was okay, because Chloe was confident that she could do it. Not that it was her main focus right now.

No, that was the hand gently moving inside her cunt, keeping her almost unbearably close to another orgasm. And of course Aubrey's lips brushed against hers, her neck, her face, and occasionally the other woman just pulled back so they could stare into each other's eyes as one fisted the other.

Aubrey had always loved the feeling of being inside of Chloe since their very first time together. She often tried to deny it, but it was impossible to do so, especially when she was back inside of Chloe again and her friend was whimpering, gasping and moaning with pure pleasure from what Aubrey was doing to her.

It gave Aubrey an intoxicating sense of power to been able to do that, and despite the fact that Chloe wasn't exactly picky about who she slept with it made her feel so close to the other girl in that moment. Most of all though, Aubrey just liked making Chloe feel good, especially as it was normally in the name of returning the favour.

Right now there was an additional thing, which Aubrey felt a bit guilty about, but she couldn't deny there was a great sense of satisfaction from being inside of Chloe in this extreme way that Beca hadn't experienced. At least not yet, Aubrey thought bitterly.

Knowing Chloe it wouldn't be long before she talked Beca into doing this, and everything else she had done with Aubrey, but for this shining moment this was something just between them, as Chloe promised it wasn't something she trusted anyone else with. Which wasn't something Aubrey ever thought she do, or enjoy, but feeling pure Chloe wrapped around her entire hand was more erotic than Aubrey could have ever imagined, or could ever put into words.

Of course this moment wasn't about her feelings about this experience, or Beca, or even Chloe. This wasn't about Aubrey at all. This was about Chloe's pleasure, and thoroughly returning the favour.

As Aubrey was attempting to do that she did her best to stay out of her head and just concentrate on thrusting in and out of Chloe's cunt, slowly and gently picking up the pace until she was pulling out to the knuckles, stretching her friend wide, and then thrusting as deep as she could go into the other girl's pussy.

She was doing this extreme hard and fast, which probably should have had Chloe screaming in pain, but instead she was screaming in pleasure and inevitably cumming on her hand.

Over and over again Aubrey made Chloe cum, the two women mostly exchanging a truly intense stare, at least until Chloe could no longer avoid closing her eyes or tilting her head back from a particularly powerful climax. But the redhead returned her gaze to the blonde's without needing to be asked, allowing Aubrey to see just how much Chloe was loving this. And perhaps how much Chloe loved her.

Not friendship love, but the real love she had secretly always wanted from her best friend, and now maybe she had it. Which initially seemed like may be the case given the way they kissed gently afterwards that Chloe could take no more, and then kissed again after a brief interlude involving Chloe licking her hand clean and Aubrey giggling with delight.

Then Chloe pressed her forehead against Aubrey's and softly whispered, "I love you Aubrey. I always have."

"Me too." Aubrey was unable to resist admitting in this vulnerable moment, mostly because she'd already admitted it. Just as she'd already confirmed, "But I'm not the only one."

"No, you're not." Chloe admitted softly, before grinning, "But that doesn't have to be a bad thing."

Practically seeing the wheels turn inside her best friend's head Aubrey grumbled, "You have a plan?"

"Oh yes." Chloe grinned again, before confessing, "And it involves more fun with showers."

12