All Comments on 'Shower Scenes'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Do you watch Big Bang theory? The world could use some Penny/Bernadette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job as usual.

Really good job. Fan of these two girls.

Would love to see more from your 100 story. Also do you watch Faking It? Would love to see your take on that show.

KMB2476KMB2476over 8 years ago

Another excellent story. Just think how much money the movie would have made if the shower scene had gone like this!

MTL17MTL17over 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback KMB. As for the requests, not sure about Bernadette/Penny but I'll definitely do more The 100 fics and a Faking It fic, although Literotica will refused to post the latter story as the characters are under 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love your work, and I liked that this one had a different feel to it than some of your other work.. However, I've been waiting for you to write a shower scene for a while instead of the usual (Love the usual, but no one wants filet mignon for dinner every night) and this could've used one or two reminders that it was taking place in a shower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DAMNN!!!

🌈 showers. 4 life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES